AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-05-03, 22:24   Link #1921
Tbolt

Dulio's bubbles will rule Cao Cao.
Old 2018-05-03, 22:34   Link #1922
aw454wtr

Dulio vs Cao Cao, hope author writes that matchup, seems the most interesting fight out of all the possible matchups in the last 16
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 22:39   Link #1923
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
Having Sairaorg facing off against Indra is just unfair because It's a one-sided stomp in Indra's favor. Have Sairaorg face off against someone like Dulio. That would be interesting. I can agree that team Jest of the Kings would face Black Satan team to demonstrate how overwheling the Super Devils are.
Eh, i would hate it if a top 10 being like Typhoon and the young chief Gods like Vidar and Apollo, become just another fodder

However, i agree with Luci to have Sairaorg fight Indra. It would be awesome if Sairaorg could make Indra realize that the young ones can't be underestimated
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 23:26   Link #1924
Lucidrago

Really Indra would understand that more than anyone. He kind of wants them to get stronger. Indra seems to be one of the gods most interested in them.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 00:53   Link #1925
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I agree more with Syzorst here.

I wonder if Rias will make it into the Quarter-Finals or the Semi-Finals before losing. It'd be good if she joins under Ise's team when she loses in either of those rounds. If possible.
She may make it to the quarter finals if she faces non god class teams.
Anyway if she loses . I dont see why shed join isse team. Shes useless.well... she may use her switch oppais to empower issei. Shes switch princess...
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 01:24   Link #1926
Lucidrago

Like I said I see her facing Diehauser.

Issei vs Ruval

Rias vs Diehauser

Vali vs Sun Wukong

Shooting Star vs Surtr

Zeno vs Typhon

Cao Cao vs Dulio

Mahabali vs Tobio

Indra vs Sairaorg

Then I can see Cao Cao fighting Zeno's team in the quarterfinals. Let's see how the most powerful holy weapon fares against the strongest devils.

Issei vs Rias for quarterfinals. I feel that this is all but destined to happen.

Indra vs Mahabali. Why not? Let Mahabali get his revenge only to get destroyed by Indra.

Vali vs Shooting Star. I would elect Issei to defeat the dark horse of the tournament but he has so many other fish to fry. So Vali can do it.

Or the match-ups for the quarterfinals can go like this:

Issei vs Rias

Indra vs Vali

Shooting Star vs Mahabali

Zeno vs Cao Cao

And Vali doesn't make it past the quarterfinals ultimately losing to Indra.

Or this:

Issei vs Shooting Star

Rias vs Mahabali

Indra vs Vali

Zeno vs Cao Cao

And Rias makes it to the semifinals and Issei has to fight her team while Indra faces Team Black Satan and loses.

So here's what I see for the semifinals:

Issei vs Indra

Zeno vs Vali

Or

Issei vs Shooting Star

Zeno vs Indra

Or

Issei vs Rias

Zeno vs Indra

Either way I see the finals being Issei vs Zeno. And that either Issei or Vali defeats Shooting Star, the new Longinus possessor.

I see Indra being defeated by either Issei or Zeno.

I see Vali being defeated by either Indra or Zeno.

I see Mahabali getting defeated by either Indra, Rias, or Shooting Star.

I only see Cao Cao getting defeated by Zeno.

I only see Zeno getting defeated by Issei.

I only see Rias being defeated by Issei. She'll be the first person to be defeated by both of the current Heavenly Dragons.
Old 2018-05-04, 06:23   Link #1927
Bleach1996

What was rias reaction when issei summoned Ddraig and defeated vidar ?

Accelerator Strongest Level 5 of Academy city
Bleach1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 08:40   Link #1928
EternalDragonGod Ise

i don`t see Mahabali lose to Rias or Shotting Star Team at all. And I hope Mahabali gives Indra a hard Time, that Prick deserves it.
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 09:49   Link #1929
Lucidrago

How is Indra a prick exactly?
Old 2018-05-04, 10:16   Link #1930
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Cause he killed Mahabali dad? I would be pissed too if someone killed my father.

So Mahabali is searching for revenge as much as he is helping Shiva.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 11:13   Link #1931
Lucidrago

Well Mahabali's father was fighting in a war against Indra, so what did you expect? People die in war. I understand Mahabali hating him but that doesn't mean Indra was wrong in killing Mahabali's father.

But then again, the winners do write history.

We don't even know the circumstances besides Indra went to war with the Asuras and Mahabali's father fought him and Indra killed him.
Old 2018-05-04, 17:17   Link #1932
godz

kunuo hate cao cao? ... and hate for killing his father I do not think it's enough reason for so much hate, if that were the way angels should hate the demons for being the cause of God's death, but mainly the high ones Los Angeles Ranks and that's not the case.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 18:15   Link #1933
Femt0

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
kunuo hate cao cao? ... and hate for killing his father I do not think it's enough reason for so much hate, if that were the way angels should hate the demons for being the cause of God's death, but mainly the high ones Los Angeles Ranks and that's not the case.
Come on Indra killed his father,hell he could have saw how he did it and yeah i agree with Lucidrago it's a war the only thing certain is death,that doesn't make Indra a bad guy until they give at some point a backstory.but whether that makes him bad or good in the eyes of Mahabali he is the man that kill his father try to put yourself in his shoes and tell me how would you feel.
Femt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 19:20   Link #1934
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think Indra or Shiva is a bad person. I understand why Mahabali wants revenge, but come on.

And I think the finals should be a Ise vs. Vali. Make it the fight of the Two Heavenly Dragons. Would be great if they're both able to bring out their respective Heavenly Dragons' full power by then.
Old 2018-05-04, 20:26   Link #1935
Crimson_Emperor

I really want to see draig vs albion and issei vs vali

Welsh dragon vs vanishing dragon
Oppai dragon vs butt dragon
Crimson_Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 21:43   Link #1936
Lucidrago

It's going to happen. Just not in this tournament.

1. We have a whole other plot going on besides this tournament. And I don't see this tournament being interrupted like every Chuunin Exam in Naruto. Would put a damper on things if they fought so soon. Especially due to the fact that Hades is scheming. So a fight between them, one of them winning, and then shot going down afterward would not be fitting.

2. I don't see Issei fighting Vali until Kiba fights Arthur. That's what Arthur said back in Volume 12. That him and Kiba would fight when Issei and Vali fight.

3. That might be what Ishibumi intends for the ending of High School DxD. A battle between the two of them to put a close on the series. Kind of like Naruto vs Sasuke. But instead of being immediately after everything's gone down, It's like a year or two after. Ishibumi has stated that he has had the ending in mind.
Old 2018-05-04, 21:51   Link #1937
kiiro94

It could be a good plot if we see Mahabali vs Indra, a fight where Mahabali discovers some true of his father and for that reason it was necessary to kill him or something like that.

And no, Indra is not bad, he sees Shiva as threat to humanity since his destiny is to destroy the planet.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 22:03   Link #1938
Lucidrago

Mahabali: "You killed my father!"

Indra: "No, Mahabali. I AM YOUR FATHER!"
Old 2018-05-04, 22:37   Link #1939
kiiro94

That is a good one hahaha
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 23:53   Link #1940
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
It's going to happen. Just not in this tournament.

1. We have a whole other plot going on besides this tournament. And I don't see this tournament being interrupted like every Chuunin Exam in Naruto. Would put a damper on things if they fought so soon. Especially due to the fact that Hades is scheming. So a fight between them, one of them winning, and then shot going down afterward would not be fitting.

2. I don't see Issei fighting Vali until Kiba fights Arthur. That's what Arthur said back in Volume 12. That him and Kiba would fight when Issei and Vali fight.

3. That might be what Ishibumi intends for the ending of High School DxD. A battle between the two of them to put a close on the series. Kind of like Naruto vs Sasuke. But instead of being immediately after everything's gone down, It's like a year or two after. Ishibumi has stated that he has had the ending in mind.
1 i dont think there is much chance beside the tournament for a duel/fight between the two HD, issei and vali would work together to fight any terrorists who would endanger thrir everyday life.

2. What arther said in volume 12 is irrelevant since issei made his own team/peerage and kiba not part of it.

3.if we take EX as a reference. In the future Vali would be the mentor/teacher of issei's children. I dunno if naruto x sasuke is a reference.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote