AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-05-01, 17:32   Link #1281
Lord Kai

I wonder will there be anymore powerful dragons coming up in the future. From the looks of it Com Crunch is the strongest one besides the Dragon Gods.
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-01, 17:51   Link #1282
B214

Rassei and the Dragon Egg. Both will join the class of the Heavenly Dragon and get brutally dissected becoming new Longinus. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-01, 18:11   Link #1283
Lucidrago

Issei takes Asia's virginity and Rassei gets mad taking on Issei and Issei annihilates him and has the Grigori make a new Sacred Gear using his soul.

Asia is bent on revenge against Issei and raises a dragon army to defeat Issei to avenge Rassei. She recruits the Dragon Kings, Crom Cruach, and Great Red successfully taking them. And a whole bunch of other dragons. She starts a war against the world using her massive dragon army. She's already pregnant with Issei's child before she turns against him and gives birth to the child and lies to the child saying that Issei raped her and thus is the child's father. The child is raised to become the next Dragon god and defeat his/her father Issei.

That would make a good fanfic if someone hasn't come up with that one already.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-01, 18:15   Link #1284
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Issei takes Asia's virginity and Rassei gets mad taking on Issei and Issei annihilates him and has the Grigori make a new Sacred Gear using his soul.

Asia is bent on revenge against Issei and raises a dragon army to defeat Issei to avenge Rassei. She recruits the Dragon Kings, Crom Cruach, and Great Red successfully taking them. And a whole bunch of other dragons. She starts a war against the world using her massive dragon army. She's already pregnant with Issei's child before she turns against him and gives birth to the child and lies to the child saying that Issei raped her and thus is the child's father. The child is raised to become the next Dragon god and defeat his/her father Issei.

That would make a good fanfic if someone hasn't come up with that one already.
I was going to make a joke about how there aren't any good fanfics, but this one is a little too much of a low hanging fruit.

Like, how would anyone read this without dousing themselves in black eyeliner and blasting Linkin Park through fifty speakers?
Old 2018-05-01, 18:20   Link #1285
Lucidrago

I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not but thanks.
Old 2018-05-01, 21:04   Link #1286
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not but thanks.
Low hanging fruit is still fruit, so that's better than 99% of the other stuff.
Old 2018-05-01, 23:02   Link #1287
Lucidrago

I could make a fanfic right now and It'll be better than 90% of them I bet. Just write it and then adjust it by taking out the flaws.

Flaws of fanfic:

1. Bad grammar- If you're going to write a fanfic and post it online for others to read, at least know how to spell and use proper grammar(seeing that consistently is an instant turn-off.)

2. Self-insert characters- People tend to want to create a new character based on themselves. And then create this perfect version of themselves where they have no flaws and half the story is about 'how they're so perfect at everything.' If you're going to make your character very good or talented at something, don't put much detail into it. Don't make them able to seduce every girl with just a quick glance, don't make them the master of thousands of magic, don't make them physical gods, etc. Because they tend to focus on these perfect traits so much and the story is really about their character being perfect in everything and having no flaws. Make it a little realistic. Most people aren't masters in those kinds of things.

3. Out-of-character- What's even worse than that is using an existing character that already has a certain personality and self-inserting yourself into that character's spot. Then have them do things that go against their character. Or make them perfect in everything.

4. Making the story kind of bland. The guy who wrote CrossxCrisis is guilty of this. Yes. CrossxCrisis was a fanfiction that Ishibumi saw and like and decided to make part of DxD.
Old 2018-05-02, 00:23   Link #1288
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I could make a fanfic right now and It'll be better than 90% of them I bet. Just write it and then adjust it by taking out the flaws.

Flaws of fanfic:

1. Bad grammar- If you're going to write a fanfic and post it online for others to read, at least know how to spell and use proper grammar(seeing that consistently is an instant turn-off.)

2. Self-insert characters- People tend to want to create a new character based on themselves. And then create this perfect version of themselves where they have no flaws and half the story is about 'how they're so perfect at everything.' If you're going to make your character very good or talented at something, don't put much detail into it. Don't make them able to seduce every girl with just a quick glance, don't make them the master of thousands of magic, don't make them physical gods, etc. Because they tend to focus on these perfect traits so much and the story is really about their character being perfect in everything and having no flaws. Make it a little realistic. Most people aren't masters in those kinds of things.

3. Out-of-character- What's even worse than that is using an existing character that already has a certain personality and self-inserting yourself into that character's spot. Then have them do things that go against their character. Or make them perfect in everything.

4. Making the story kind of bland. The guy who wrote CrossxCrisis is guilty of this. Yes. CrossxCrisis was a fanfiction that Ishibumi saw and like and decided to make part of DxD.
Uh.

Your fanfic idea is based on Ise murdering Asia's pet and her swearing eternal vengeance on him for it.

The other three would depend on how you write it, but you've already punched number three so hard it shattered.
Old 2018-05-02, 01:35   Link #1289
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
CrossxCrisis was a fanfiction that Ishibumi saw and like and decided to make part of DxD.
Dx.3's afterword says it was a short story he wrote when S2 aired that was given away in extremely limited quantity, but the higher ups thought it was too well polished to be given away for free and so limited.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 02:37   Link #1290
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Uh.

Your fanfic idea is based on Ise murdering Asia's pet and her swearing eternal vengeance on him for it.

The other three would depend on how you write it, but you've already punched number three so hard it shattered.
Exactly. The point I was trying to make.
Old 2018-05-02, 03:46   Link #1291
B214

Well if Ise does annihilate Rassei I doubt he would be happy about it
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 16:43   Link #1292
Lucidrago

Issei is killed by the invaders of the ExE world and Asia swears to avenge him by raising a Dragon army. With Crom Cruach and the Dragon Kings at the forefront. She even tames Great Red and invades their world and razes it to the ground.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2018-05-04 at 01:26.
Old 2018-05-03, 22:20   Link #1293
Tbolt

No matter how powerful Ise gets his Achilles heal will always be Rassei frying him black.
Old 2018-05-18, 03:02   Link #1294
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Dx 4 hasn't been translated yet ? That is wierd. Or am i just a moron and it has been translated.
Old 2018-05-18, 03:55   Link #1295
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

No DX4 hasn't been translated yet.
Old 2018-06-05, 22:44   Link #1296
Lucidrago

So is it just me or does anyone else want to see an illustration of Sona with long hair? Since she is now acting as Levia-tan she grew her hair out. So I wonder how good Sona looks with it. Saji was probably dying of blood loss when he saw her.
Old 2018-07-06, 15:46   Link #1297
syzorst
syzorst

Okay I will start with the Issei vs Sona game first as I want to save the best for last. Now for the type of game they will be playing

Spoiler:
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 16:08   Link #1298
syzorst
syzorst

Now to continue

Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-06, 16:41   Link #1299
syzorst
syzorst

Ravel's plan in action

Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-06, 17:11   Link #1300
syzorst
syzorst

Sona notices the difference between Rias and Ravel.

Spoiler: