AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-05, 11:28   Link #6981
Rasty

^ Well, hard to say current, it all got started by Arifureta, hasn't it?

Which reminds me I might have never read a class summoning with the MC actually becoming the leader and trying to achieve something with the whole class, let alone with him being the strongest from the beginning.

Like yeah, there is Nidome, but that one has MC hiding his powers and he never becomes the real leading figure.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 11:31   Link #6982
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Genocide Reality does that

But Arifureta Clones so many and with less quality
Even if you are clones, at least do it better yo
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 12:21   Link #6983
Rasty

^ Hardly, he leaves them be and goes doing his own things. While there seemed to be some semblance of that in the second part, it wasn't really the whole class or leadership over everyone, though I haven't read the whole, so can't say for sure.
Old 2018-04-05, 12:23   Link #6984
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^ Well, hard to say current, it all got started by Arifureta, hasn't it?

Which reminds me I might have never read a class summoning with the MC actually becoming the leader and trying to achieve something with the whole class, let alone with him being the strongest from the beginning.

Like yeah, there is Nidome, but that one has MC hiding his powers and he never becomes the real leading figure.
Weakest skeleton does it. Well mc isn't leader of class but he is their ace and acted as party leader at least once or twice.
Old 2018-04-05, 13:34   Link #6985
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

there is also master of monster also did the whole class thing.

*edit

well according to Narou, Arifureta beat Master of Monster by a month. Both came out in 2013.
Old 2018-04-07, 11:45   Link #6986
dullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
But Arifureta Clones so many and with less quality
Even if you are clones, at least do it better yo
Worse than Ariferuta? It can't be I mean Arifureta is probably the worst english licensed LN that i tried to read (four times i begun to read but every time the MC pissed me enough to drop some nuke on him - I mean after first volume we get MC who can't decide if he wants have a harem or just is S which enjoys torture others like some kind of broken family when wife has a stockholm syndrom)

Regarding recommendations I currently look for two kinds of novels:
- Something with protagonist in Villainess otome settings (I mean all i read in raws are either catched or short stories). The example is with MC like Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu or with Female MC where there are more pairings than MC + Reverse Harem (I mean even though currently have no pairings but Kenkyo is something that i liked)

- Or Harem story with believable harem, amongst all harems i read only single one has believable harem meaning the harem was mostly done as political marriage, so no bullshit like falling in love with MC on first sight (and repeat this n-times). If someone has not guess i speak about Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!
dullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 12:13   Link #6987
pervypig

^ Try Sevens... that's a pretty well-handled and realistic true-harem where haremettes actively try to off each other... oh, actually a number of Chinese Novels do that too, but I'm tired of Chinese LN with the imperial court as a theme.

I think there's a Villaness Brother Reincarnation and a Capture Target reincarnation that I'd recommend that doesn't feel too shoujo. Too bad their translations been off for a while.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 13:58   Link #6988
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^I hate Hajime too
Too edgy
His asshole attitude is just too artificial
Usually I like assholes, but not him
Old 2018-04-07, 14:05   Link #6989
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hajime is asshole? I never saw him act like one... Lol.
Old 2018-04-07, 14:53   Link #6990
Rasty

^ He kind of had that "don't care about others" attitude that wasn't bad, but in just a few chapters after leaving the dungeon he lost it and then it was just a tad stupid.
Old 2018-04-07, 18:05   Link #6991
kari-no-sugata II

Normally I don't bother with R18 WNs, though I sometimes at least read the summary on NU to see if it sounds interesting. And one did catch my eye and it's actually rather interesting. It's smutty for sure but the characters have enough depth to make it interesting. It's quite short and half of it is translated so far.

n2096el - 夢の中でエッチなゲームに参加することになりました

NU title: I Decided to Participate in a Lewd Game in My Dream
Spoiler for NU summary:
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 18:47   Link #6992
SirMeow

Just finished catching up to Arc 2 of 乙女ゲー世界はモブに厳しい世界です(Same author of Sevens)

It finally had some progress in the Romance section after the True Heroine of the Otomo Game Confessed to MC but the cliffhanger of the Imouto is really good

Basically an Ok read since I really wanted Otomege Novels with Male Protagonist that isn't BL
SirMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 22:47   Link #6993
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^ He kind of had that "don't care about others" attitude that wasn't bad, but in just a few chapters after leaving the dungeon he lost it and then it was just a tad stupid.
He's not asshole to me though... But I agree with you...
Especially he become more stupid after that loli sensei brainwashing him...
Old 2018-04-08, 08:43   Link #6994
meggindo

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0777dy

Guys, I Recommend this works!!!! It's really good read!!! the romance is slow but still a really good read!!! Beyond Godlike OP MC but the story is really good!!! Read it and you won't be dissappointed!!!

Spoiler for Main Protagonist is Female:

The author also had insert joke which is quite funny the end of chapter between the demon lord and evil god on some chapters

meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 08:54   Link #6995
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Is it reverse harem?
Old 2018-04-08, 09:00   Link #6996
meggindo

Quote:
^Is it reverse harem?
No not really... But she had really many fans and worshipper. She also love by all commoner citizens. Also she had loyal dog she named MofuMofu ( 20 years after evolved into Fenrir sub species) and faithful retainer. Though don't know if her retainer did really had love feeling or not is mistery...
Old 2018-04-08, 09:27   Link #6997
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^If the MC is female, I want her to be really popular and many named males approach her romantically.
Not popular to 10 Millions Mobs, but to major male characters.
Slow romance to whom?
Old 2018-04-08, 10:02   Link #6998
meggindo

Quote:
^If the MC is female, I want her to be really popular and many named males approach her romantically.
Not popular to 10 Millions Mobs, but to major male characters.
Slow romance to whom?
Third Prince of her kingdom Vincent. 20 years ago the 7 years Vincent had declared to Fiora that he will robbed his brother, first prince Oswald right of throne and he will snatch her from her brother. At this time, Fiora is enganged to Oswald. Fiora hearing this word and seeing the determination in his eyes smiling happily and saying its good he had the determination but only that is not enough. If he want to snatched her from his brother, he had to beat Fiora down first while Fiora showing a fearless smile
Old 2018-04-09, 04:04   Link #6999
becool

seems この世界がゲームだと俺だけが知っている finished was the ending any good, seems interesting, but maybe no romance even though it's tagged harem?
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 17:19   Link #7000
aqwzsx

^ found this n9053dd : 優しき魔王と混沌の王

saw some impression author said i love yanderes but hate insensitive mc, so wrote this story, also some reader said it's setting has yanderes liking a playboy, + it is complete, so did anyone read and is it any good(harem and story wise )
aqwzsx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel