AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: How would you have revenge?
Help the Maou. 41 33.33%
Backstabbing them when the time comes... 16 13.01%
Get a bunny. 19 15.45%
Just kill them all... 47 38.21%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-10-24, 15:06   Link #161
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^
Spoiler:
By the way

Spoiler for Spoiler:
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 04:32   Link #162
Morilinde

So it's not developing as expected

Spoiler for Spoiler:

i hope I got it right
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2017-11-06, 10:26   Link #163
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hah... I don't know about this Leone girl but it seems she wasting her time...
Old 2017-11-20, 14:42   Link #164
Morilinde

Just saw that a new chapter is up

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Well seems like a promising start
Old 2017-11-20, 16:18   Link #165
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Just saw that a new chapter is up

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Well seems like a promising start
^ So well from what I remember from this chapter:
Spoiler for heavy spoilers:
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 17:42   Link #166
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

This Leone will end up killed soon...
Old 2017-11-21, 02:44   Link #167
Morilinde

What is somehow funny (if I understood correctly): Kerril seems to have a form of 'Kouki syndrome' (be a hero, apologize to show you've grown up etc)
Old 2017-12-05, 05:48   Link #168
Morilinde

New chapter is out and the revenge train gains more speed

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2017-12-05, 09:13   Link #169
Iroha Isshiki

Quote:
New chapter is out and the revenge train gains more speed

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Thans for the summary, but I hope that Kaito will not kill Leone as it was just a useless spill of blood, better if he breaks her mind by showing Minaris revenge, mainly the massacre Minaris is currently doing.
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 09:27   Link #170
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroha Isshiki View Post
Thans for the summary, but I hope that Kaito will not kill Leone as it was just a useless spill of blood, better if he breaks her mind by showing Minaris revenge, mainly the massacre Minaris is currently doing.
Take what I wrote with a grain of salt since I often don't get the whole chapter. Though it ended with Kaito saying to Leone "Look at what you tried to stop" I guess Leone will probably break mentally. I somehow can't see Kaito killing her since she hasn't effectively betrayed them.
Old 2017-12-07, 04:18   Link #171
Trov
Holy cack!

Author fucked up a bit and added chapter 23 instead of 22. So that was the reason for the abrupt jump. It's been corrected.
Spoiler:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-07, 04:25   Link #172
Morilinde

Looks like the author made a mistake with the posting. There is a new chapter which fills the drastic skip between the last chapter and those from November

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Edit: well someone beat me to it
Old 2017-12-18, 15:04   Link #173
Morilinde

New chapter and it is getting more intense

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2017-12-18, 15:10   Link #174
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Revenge is sweet...~~
Old 2017-12-19, 07:40   Link #175
Rasty

The reason why Lucia didn't expect Minaris to use magic is, that bestmen magic seems to dissipate quickly with distance. However as Minaris told her, there is no problem as long as it is reasonably close to her body. In other words they are not suited to long distance firing, but can use the magic in close quarter combat or for defense.
I also think, that beastmen have less talent for magic and MP, thus with them being unable to use the magic on long distance (which is main usage of magic in this world) it is easy to misunderstand them as never using it.
Old 2017-12-19, 07:50   Link #176
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Can't wait for next chapter.... Revenge served cold...
Old 2017-12-19, 10:40   Link #177
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
The reason why Lucia didn't expect Minaris to use magic is, that bestmen magic seems to dissipate quickly with distance. However as Minaris told her, there is no problem as long as it is reasonably close to her body. In other words they are not suited to long distance firing, but can use the magic in close quarter combat or for defense.
I also think, that beastmen have less talent for magic and MP, thus with them being unable to use the magic on long distance (which is main usage of magic in this world) it is easy to misunderstand them as never using it.
Thx for the clarification. And Minaris contract hasn't done much against this correct? She only gained new magic (poison) as far as I undertood (she probably learnt more at the academy) But Rusha is really evil unlike Kerril she knew all along what her lie would do (she sounds like a little sister of the priestess doesn't she?)
Old 2018-01-07, 16:43   Link #178
Morilinde

New chapter (Minaris does not dissapoint in my opinion)

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2018-01-07, 18:48   Link #179
Rasty

Quote:
New chapter (Minaris does not dissapoint in my opinion)

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Well, there are a few things to correct and some I am not sure whether I did understand your explanation this time, though I don't have much time so I will try to be brief (edit after writing it: unsuccessfully).
Spoiler:

But thanks for the info as always. I am actually too slothful to do a proper introduction even of a single chapter, let alone doing it more often.
Old 2018-01-07, 19:33   Link #180
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

So no "sorry" from Lucia?

Tags
action, fantasy, gore, harem, revenge, romance...?