AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-11-29, 23:43   Link #4841
Tbolt

We need a meeting of the male Ise harem/fan club.
Old 2017-11-30, 01:03   Link #4842
Parry999

They can discuss who will steal his first gay kiss.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-30, 03:47   Link #4843
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
They can discuss who will steal his first gay kiss.
It will be Mil-Tan
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-30, 04:37   Link #4844
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
It will be Mil-Tan
... Could someone please refer me to some good quality mind bleach?

On a more serious note, I'm all for the rivals gaining harems. I mean, Vriitra and Albion aren't to keen on 'losing' to Ddriag.
Old 2017-11-30, 07:45   Link #4845
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just remembered: from the way Kiba acts around Tosca compared to other girls, it does feel like he only has eyes for Tosca. Ise's been trying to hook him up with Tsubaki ever since he found out that she loves him, but so far he's had no luck that we know of. And to be honest, I'm in support of this. Keep it up, Ise! It'd be good if Kiba has at least a bigamy situation with Tsubaki and Tosca, if not an actual harem of his own.

Saji also deserves a harem. Some of the girls in the Sitri peerage love him, so he should have a harem with them in it. And I really hope that the girl he himself loves also falls for him and joins his harem.

For Lavinia, I think Vali should have her. Tobio might also have a chance, though. So let's see where that goes.

Anyway, yeah, sadly it's true that being the current leader of the Angels, Gabriel is currently in no position to be in a harem. Her Brave Saints being in is likelier. But I still want her in, so hopefully she can find some kind of loophole and do this without setting a bad example for the other Angels.
Old 2017-11-30, 09:44   Link #4846
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Anyway, yeah, sadly it's true that being the current leader of the Angels, Gabriel is currently in no position to be in a harem. Her Brave Saints being in is likelier. But I still want her in, so hopefully she can find some kind of loophole and do this without setting a bad example for the other Angels.
Actually, that could also work in a positive manner if he did add her to the harem, in the sense that it could further be used as a beacon of peace between the factions. For all intents and purposes, Issei is the posterboy for the Devil Faction. If he were to join hands with Gabriel, the Madonna of Heaven, would that not also work towards peace? Sure, there would be many who disapprove, but it could very well work positively later down the line.

Perhaps its my bias, but I think that this could very well be a possible scenario/reason for her joining.

Whats more, considering that Heaven is severely lacking in power after the sealing of TriHexa, them joining hands could also play as a deterrent for any would be enemies.
Old 2017-11-30, 11:08   Link #4847
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Actually, that could also work in a positive manner if he did add her to the harem, in the sense that it could further be used as a beacon of peace between the factions. For all intents and purposes, Issei is the posterboy for the Devil Faction. If he were to join hands with Gabriel, the Madonna of Heaven, would that not also work towards peace? Sure, there would be many who disapprove, but it could very well work positively later down the line.

Perhaps its my bias, but I think that this could very well be a possible scenario/reason for her joining.

Whats more, considering that Heaven is severely lacking in power after the sealing of TriHexa, them joining hands could also play as a deterrent for any would be enemies.
a good analysis to introduce it, if unfortunately there will be little volume for the end added to the zero interaction that hassei have had with grabiel (in 22 volumes have only pulled 1 time head-on, the bikini does not count because it was convinced by rudiger as measure so that dulio wins ... for that reason I am of the small group that wants that dulio tega or mini harem ... the best angel deserves it)

added to what another user said about his leadership position, which is very true because it can negatively affect the angels, priests and therefore believers see gabriel and the harem of a demon (you as the opinion matters of the believers in heaven for what happened with Asia, without believers the sky collapses)
making it very difficult that at this moment there is a relationship that can be created by being very above the other subframes.

so only the fanfics remain until the moment the position of gabriel in the harem, which being realistic is very unlikely (that's why I think that miliana was created to be the consolation prize)

without forgetting that in heaven there must be influential angels with the same racism of God against the dragons, which can lead to a conflict that can cause more damage in heaven than something positive, since a main archangel is very different from a reincarnated one in importance ... achieving in the long run to be very harmful and I would return to heaven weaker than it is (until dulio is worth as a class God)

PS: If they say that a priest can not have many couples, I remind them to look for Pope Alexander VI
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-30, 11:36   Link #4848
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ishibumi can still develop Ise's relationship with both Mirana and Gabriel if he wants. It's not exactly impossible. Let's just wait and see.

And though there might be some influential Angels that may be against having a Devil and Dragon forming such close ties to them, it doesn't seem like their opinion matters that much even if such Angels do exist. Look at Irina. Michael supported her relationship with Ise and no one objected. Yeah, sure, Gabriel is ranked higher than her and is also a pure Angel, but it's precisely because of that that what Omega said holds some weight.

Also, not only would Gabriel and Ise joining hands probably act as a deterrent for any would-be enemies, just imagine how powerful a child between them would be. Heaven's forces would be bolstered (Underworld's, too). Also, keep in mind the special room Irina was given by Michael. If Gabriel were also given a similar room or were allowed to use Irina's, there'd be no danger of her falling either. Other Angels who become interested could also be given the same kind of room, too.
Old 2017-11-30, 12:03   Link #4849
godz

Quote:
Ishibumi can still develop Ise's relationship with both Mirana and Gabriel if he wants. It's not exactly impossible. Let's just wait and see.

And though there might be some influential Angels that may be against having a Devil and Dragon forming such close ties to them, it doesn't seem like their opinion matters that much even if such Angels do exist. Look at Irina. Michael supported her relationship with Ise and no one objected. Yeah, sure, Gabriel is ranked higher than her and is also a pure Angel, but it's precisely because of that that what Omega said holds some weight.

Also, not only would Gabriel and Ise joining hands probably act as a deterrent for any would-be enemies, just imagine how powerful a child between them would be. Heaven's forces would be bolstered (Underworld's, too). Also, keep in mind the special room Irina was given by Michael. If Gabriel were also given a similar room or were allowed to use Irina's, there'd be no danger of her falling either. Other Angels who become interested could also be given the same kind of room, too.
really find point of comparison between an archangel and current leader with a rencarnado angel ... irina is replaceable in the eyes of influential beings, gabriel no ... I know what you want, but you must be realist and if it happens well, but if not Do not complain because it was very expected that it would not happen.
Old 2017-11-30, 13:14   Link #4850
Lucidrago

I wouldn't her to come down and join the harem(live with Issei, argue with the girls, etc.) but just act as a local wife like Kunou. And plus Issei is already with Irina.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-30, 13:45   Link #4851
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
really find point of comparison between an archangel and current leader with a rencarnado angel ... irina is replaceable in the eyes of influential beings, gabriel no ... I know what you want, but you must be realist and if it happens well, but if not Do not complain because it was very expected that it would not happen.
The angels haven't really shown such thoughts. There different then Fallen and devils. The humans that worship them might though. Angels in DxD have been what you think pure hearted beings usually.
Old 2017-11-30, 14:11   Link #4852
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
The angels haven't really shown such thoughts. There different then Fallen and devils. The humans that worship them might though. Angels in DxD have been what you think pure hearted beings usually.
you do not remember the angels who helped khaos brigade or how easily they can fall for an impure feeling (ex: envy) ... which the union of gabriel in a harem could cause
Old 2017-11-30, 14:22   Link #4853
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's not Gabriel and Ise's problem. And I think Lucidrago brought up a good point: If Gabriel joins the harem, she could just be local wife like Kunou if her actually living with him would cause problems. Kunou is going to be the leader of the Kyoto Youkai, but she's also in the harem and Yasaka supports it. And of course, Kunou as a local wife can remain in Kyoto as the leader of the Youkais there while at the same also being in Ise's harem. The girls who have responsibilities that make them unable to leave their posts or whatnot can just be local wives. Problem solved (and yeah, again, the other "problem" isn't really a problem).
Old 2017-11-30, 14:27   Link #4854
godz

Quote:
That's not Gabriel and Ise's problem. And I think Lucidrago brought up a good point: If Gabriel joins the harem, she could just be local wife like Kunou if her actually living with him would cause problems. Kunou is going to be the leader of the Kyoto Youkai, but she's also in the harem and Yasaka supports it. And of course, Kunou as a local wife can remain in Kyoto as the leader of the Youkais there while at the same also being in Ise's harem. The girls who have responsibilities that make them unable to leave their posts or whatnot can just be local wives. Problem solved (and yeah, again, the other "problem" isn't really a problem).
It could be, because if I remember correctly, there were 5 local wives ... then let's see how it connects two characters that have almost nothing interacted, but ignoring the other problems show that they are a little blinded by their partner, I understand why I sent to issei with serafall.
Old 2017-11-30, 14:30   Link #4855
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think Serafall will be in the harem. Very unlikely.

As far as I know, so far, the only one of the local wives actually confirmed is Kunou. Correct me if I'm wrong. The other four, if there are going to be five, are still unknown as of right now (again, correct me if I'm wrong - it's quite possible that I'm forgetting something important).
Old 2017-11-30, 14:37   Link #4856
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
you do not remember the angels who helped khaos brigade or how easily they can fall for an impure feeling (ex: envy) ... which the union of gabriel in a harem could cause
The story hasn't remembered them. They would have all fallen if they hadn't abused a loop hole when Michael wasn't looking. There all fallen know. Fallen angel cleary loose gods light and become increasingly sinful.
Old 2017-11-30, 14:54   Link #4857
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I didn't remember those Angels myself. Well, is it confirmed that they all fell? I don't think the female Angels who join Ise's harem need to worry about falling, though, since they have that special room.
Old 2017-11-30, 18:18   Link #4858
Parry999

Michael, kicked there Assess out of heaven and a Fallen angel choas brigade faction was formed. People betrayed Azazel to was in volume 12.
Old 2017-11-30, 18:40   Link #4859
cyberdemon

Quote:
I didn't remember those Angels myself. Well, is it confirmed that they all fell? I don't think the female Angels who join Ise's harem need to worry about falling, though, since they have that special room.
The room only prevents falling issue from angels having sex. It doesn't prevent falling issues from outside it.
Old 2017-11-30, 20:00   Link #4860
B214

Personally speaking i would prefer if the Extra Joker is a female and joins Ise's harem over Gabriel. Same for Mirana.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem