AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-11-29, 13:34   Link #4801
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Naive! We got so many devil girls! Now we need to add some some angel girls!!
True they even got a room to do dirty things in.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 14:57   Link #4802
Lucidrago

Gabriel and all of her Brave Saints. He's going to make fallen angels out of them.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 15:25   Link #4803
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What if there are some guys in Gabriel's Brave Saints? Let's limit that to "Gabriel and all of her (female) Brave Saints".

And no way do I want Gabriel and the others to fall. And remember that if they do it in Irina's special or a room similar to it given by Heaven, the Angels won't fall anyway. So it's fine.
Old 2017-11-29, 15:34   Link #4804
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
However, hehehe…I heard rumours that all of the members of Gabriel-san’s [Brave Saints] are female! Regardless of whether it’s her Queen Griselda-san, or the Ace Mirana-san in front of me, all of them are beautiful women and girls! How wonderful! By all means I’d like to get acquainted with them! While I became excited on the inside, Dulio’s words pushed me even further.
From Volume 23 Life 1.

I think all of Gabriel's Brave Saints are actually female.

Last edited by CCPDarkraiRules; 2017-11-29 at 17:19.
CCPDarkraiRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 15:41   Link #4805
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Then yeah, let's just add all of them to Ise's harem! YES!

Of course, if they themselves want it. But I especially want Gabriel and Mirana to be in the harem.
Old 2017-11-29, 17:16   Link #4806
Lucidrago

It was mentioned in Volume 23 that Gabriel's Brave Saints are all beautiful females.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 17:21   Link #4807
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

I knew I forgot something where I got the quote from so I have edited my previous post to include that. Thank you Lucidrago for reminding me.
Old 2017-11-29, 17:48   Link #4808
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Speaking of Milana, she became friends with Irina after their Rating Game.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 18:11   Link #4809
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
Wow the Brave saints haven't met in a side story devil favoritism much
Old 2017-11-29, 18:22   Link #4810
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Mirana and Irina already knew about each other even before the Rating Game, though, right? I guess they just didn't know each other that well yet.
Old 2017-11-29, 18:47   Link #4811
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
this is good for those who fantasize about her in the issei harem, since interacting with irina will end up interacting with xenovia and asia, which in the long run will make her interact with issei ... maybe getting the other woman angel and be a consolation prize for not having a gabriel.

since with gabriel it is something very unlikely, since apart from being the possible member harem of the canon of dxd not created by ichie, if not based on a "real" character and not only that, but of an important character of the Two largest religions on the planet.

that makes it not only a complicated character for the story, but also a character that may end up affecting in real life if its introduction bothers a type of person group.

for fear of such reprisals is that ichie avoids Islam (the second largest religion and that by 2050 will be the main one) and Judaism (he knows that getting angry would end up costing him dearly)

so gabriel until now is only in the fanfics or fan arts until ichie finds the way that does not cause a cost that can be expensive.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 19:04   Link #4812
Parry999

Gabriel is not a women in any religion what are you talking about. Extremist don't like it when you make Mohammed a cartoon has nothing to do with angels. Hell devils are good in this series lol. Like lot of people see the Christian and muslim god as the same and his dead in DxD. Can't get more belphamous then that bruh xD.
Old 2017-11-29, 19:23   Link #4813
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Gabriel is not a women in any religion what are you talking about. Extremist don't like it when you make Mohammed a cartoon has nothing to do with angels. Hell devils are good in this series lol. Like lot of people see the Christian and muslim god as the same and his dead in DxD. Can't get more belphamous then that bruh xD.
I understand that the conflict in the crusades apart from the passage of the silk, was that the Muslims considered the Europeans heretics for believing in the Jewish god and his books, which they consider as false teaching in comparison to the coran (which was delivered by the archangel gabriel a mahoma) ... something that has been maintained over time already augmented by Jewish intrusion as European countries in their territories.

but that has nothing to do, we must know that there are issues that even large entertainment companies like marvel, disney or dc to give an example are afraid to touch ... among them the Christian God.

is the only explanation I find that apart from gabriel there are no Jewish or Muslim characters, being mainly Jews for being the people of God or even the name of azazel was a Jewish holiday to eliminate bad omens.
Old 2017-11-29, 19:29   Link #4814
Parry999

News to me that the Christian didn't start the cursades. Though my european and African history is shit.
Old 2017-11-29, 19:37   Link #4815
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Kiryuu is not a special human. Not a magician and neither does she have a Sacred Gear. She has knowledge of the supernatural but that doesn't include being directly a part of it. And Kiryuu isn't a beauty. Sorry all of you Kiryuu fans.

And remember that Griselda is a sister which would explain her mannerisms.
Issei wasn't exactly very special outside his SG. He worked hard and made himself special. Even if she is not a magician that exclude her from having the talent to become one. She could have a SG but has yet to awaken it. Kiryuu has a decent body and looks wise she could still be considered pretty if she was change her hairstyle a bit. Not having ties to the supernatural is irrelevant. That is why there are evil pieces, it creates those ties.
Old 2017-11-29, 19:37   Link #4816
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Well Milana could make the Church Quartet the Church Quintet
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 19:37   Link #4817
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Parry: I thought they did, too?

By the way, I'm Muslim. I just try to not think too much about God being dead in DxD. I don't like it, but yeah. But as for Gabriel - yes, I want her in Ise's harem despite the fact that I'm Muslim.

And yeah, I don't think Ishibumi needs to worry about pissing anyone off at this point, @godz. He's already past that now. Should've worried about that when it was revealed that the God of the Bible in DxD is dead. Didn't see anyone complaining much when that happened.

Edit: Double Ninja'd (ouch).

Anyway, Bennia Lover, that's true. It'll be a Church Quintet in that case. But the question is if Lint and Mirana are both going to join Ise's harem. I hope they'll join. Lint seems to be a good girl and if she's single, then she's not off-limits.
Old 2017-11-29, 19:48   Link #4818
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Naive! We got so many devil girls! Now we need to add some some angel girls!!
I want some dragon girls in his harem. Not necessarily Ophis or Tiamat (though I wouldn't mind her) but just humanoid dragon girls similar to Tiamat.
Old 2017-11-29, 19:51   Link #4819
Tbolt

As I majored in history the Crusades are a really deep subject and nothing is cut and dried in the story of the Crusades as some people make it out to be.
Old 2017-11-29, 19:53   Link #4820
godz

DragonOsman:
God dead is not something so strong, since it has been used in many series ... the problem is when they touch Jesus and there are people going crazy (like what is happening in drifters where there have been discussions about identity of the black king, which is obviously Jesus but there is a large group that tries to deny it)

going back to the harem, I am the one that lint ends with kiba ... I feel that they are very close since kiba was the one who killed the other two "clones" and a closeness between the two would give a strange love.

on the other hand, milliana, if it seems the new character of the issei harem, let's see that it does not end up like abe.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem