AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-10-28, 00:12   Link #101
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Nice touch with the split table shot. That NEET scene was so out of left field though and raises implications for how the latter parts will be handled.

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2017-10-28 at 00:22.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 13:51   Link #102
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Hmmm... well that was different from the Spinne fight in the visual novel. I'm pretty sure Spinne didn't cut down several city blocks worth of buildings with his wires, or cut off all of Ren's limbs for that matter! They also cut out a lot of Kei's "Formation 101" lesson.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 15:54   Link #103
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

That Spinne power up.
Masada continues to escalate in being a Spinne fan pleaser.

And boo on Kei's lesson. I want to see that scene where she shoots Ren's hand.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 19:02   Link #104
Nivek von Beldo

Well they finally explained a lot of things about those powers, the enemy(the Thirteen Dark Lances) and about their strange goal, and ending with Nazi Heydrich in his strange ship coming to the town with his troops.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-04, 01:01   Link #105
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Spinne wrecking city blocks? Ren looking like Finale mode? Eye candy sure is real here.

And Valeria's shadow.....is that supposed to be a swan?
Old 2017-11-04, 06:29   Link #106
Roxanne
メンバー

I want to know who is Theresia?
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-04, 06:45   Link #107
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Theresia is Rea's baptized name (the silver haired senpai). Trifa mentioned this when he first met Ren 2 episodes ago.
Old 2017-11-05, 09:40   Link #108
Applehell

This was the first truly solid episode imo. Because we finally have some idea where all this kind of heading. I still don't get what whole thing with Kasumi was about in the last episode tho.

Thread cutting-bulidings however... was not something I was expecting.

I wonder if this will not inexplicably be reported in the news for no reason like most anime do?.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 10:25   Link #109
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
I still don't get what whole thing with Kasumi was about in the last episode tho.
Kasumi was being controlled into committing the murders by a fragment of Ren's Caduceus (the thing symbolized by the caduceus in his eyes....what it actually is, is a spoiler and should be revealed in later eps). Due to her link with Ren she becomes tainted by it and unconsciously wields the Guilotine (that blade weapon/power he wields) meant for him. The murders end when Ren takes the Guilotine away from Kasumi and into himself, making it his weapon.
Old 2017-11-05, 14:00   Link #110
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This episode stated the the more people you kill, the stronger you get. This made me wonder how Ren will be able to match the top officers who have killed hundreds of people. I guess killing the villains like Spinne will grant him big power boosts (proportional to the amount of souls they have consumed) and he'll need to work his way up the ladder.
Old 2017-11-05, 17:50   Link #111
Wandering Soul

Spinne got quite the up grade. I guess the anime wanted to make him a more challenging tutorial boss.
Old 2017-11-06, 02:27   Link #112
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Kasumi was being controlled into committing the murders by a fragment of Ren's Caduceus (the thing symbolized by the caduceus in his eyes....what it actually is, is a spoiler and should be revealed in later eps). Due to her link with Ren she becomes tainted by it and unconsciously wields the Guilotine (that blade weapon/power he wields) meant for him. The murders end when Ren takes the Guilotine away from Kasumi and into himself, making it his weapon.
Okay thanks. I sort of got part of that before you're explanation... I'm just not sure how came be like that. My takeaway from all the episodes to now is the Karl is either controlling Ren to some extent, or maybe he's apart of him, like a reincarnation.
Old 2017-11-06, 02:39   Link #113
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Perhaps it wasn't clear because of the translation, but Mercurius addressed Ren as "musuko" (son) during his monologue in the previous episode.
Old 2017-11-06, 04:02   Link #114
xeviouses

Unless Guillotine is really that strong, Ren is gonna have to grind hard just to match the officers. Though, I think his morals are gonna get in the way. Unless he can deal with them tactically.
Old 2017-11-06, 04:16   Link #115
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Okay thanks. I sort of got part of that before you're explanation... I'm just not sure how came be like that. My takeaway from all the episodes to now is the Karl is either controlling Ren to some extent, or maybe he's apart of him, like a reincarnation.
You are on the right track there. Karl calling him "son" is a big hint. Also the caduceus being the symbol of Hermes/Mercury.
Old 2017-11-09, 10:06   Link #116
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Perhaps it wasn't clear because of the translation, but Mercurius addressed Ren as "musuko" (son) during his monologue in the previous episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You are on the right track there. Karl calling him "son" is a big hint. Also the caduceus being the symbol of Hermes/Mercury.
Ah, I didn't quite catch that, thanks. Though I feel there is a little more to it however.
Old 2017-11-09, 10:07   Link #117
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

There is, but it should be answered later
Old 2017-11-11, 12:03   Link #118
MgMaster

Getting better & better! Looking forward to Shirou & Ren's interactions as they seem to have an interesting dynamic ~ partners in crime ~ huh? Sound's spicy. They remind me of the two main characters(or well, you could say one...) of an old but great movie called Fight Club. One of the two's the more tamed one, while one's a more wild one, with the more tamed one in a way wishing he could live as freely as the other. They're both "partners in crime" though, and don't exactly like to feel restricted. Ren seems pretty aloof at school for instance, and while he talks about keeping his normal life, part of him still wishes to live more freely ~ which seems to be what Shirou's doing, although it seems it's freedom taken to the point where it becomes chaotic.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 21:19   Link #119
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

...Is it just me, or is the animation got a little better this episode?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 02:26   Link #120
IceHism

they spent a lot of budget on mercurius and reinhardt scenes. Seems more like they just put more priority on the important scenes which i wouldnt say the early episodes of dies were.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, not harem