AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-10-30, 07:41   Link #2781
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_slayer View Post
IIRC Marie was stated to be superior to Hajun in this game, considering how Hajun power work i don't know how this is possible, it's like saying Ren can beat wolfgang in race match xD

Most likely he is nerfed in this, maybe he isn't even hajun from KKK
I'm not that familiar with the minutiae of exactly how all this works. However, I was, for a moment (that's why I posted this) getting the feeling that this was another example of "it's a video game" logic, similar to how in fighting games all the fighters are evenly matched, even if one is far stronger in canon. Which, by the way, I would support the idea of a Dies Irae fighting game simply for amusing prospect of being able to make Bakasumi beat Reinhard into submission with a shinai XD!

That being said, making Marie superior to Hajun, not to mention the whole genre of the game were talking about, kind of breaks this whole idea.

Also, on another note, mind explaining to a non-Japanese speaker what exactly goes in the "Song to the Witch" novel?
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 07:58   Link #2782
The End of Son
Contractor

It depends if the game is canon to the story or not. If yes then it would be a must to properly translate the characters into a game and give explanation to power levels etc.

A fighting game would be neat.

I didn't read the novel but as far I know it's about Rusalka's adventures in the cuba missile crisis.
The End of Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 08:41   Link #2783
devil_slayer

I would play the shit out of Shinza fighting game where all the character are there, iirc even masada said he wish good fighting game for DI

He want to Beat Kemono-dono with spinne lol
devil_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 09:25   Link #2784
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End of Son View Post
It depends if the game is canon to the story or not. If yes then it would be a must to properly translate the characters into a game and give explanation to power levels etc.

A fighting game would be neat.

I didn't read the novel but as far I know it's about Rusalka's adventures in the cuba missile crisis.
Yeah, I got that out of it as well. I heard that Marilyn Monroe is somehow involved as well, though.

Quote:
I would play the shit out of Shinza fighting game where all the character are there, iirc even masada said he wish good fighting game for DI

He want to Beat Kemono-dono with spinne lol

Of course, any great fighting game needs unlockable, potentially overpowered secret characters:

And who better to make ironically overpowered than the most woefully outgunned character in the visual novel....

Spoiler for A new challenger approaches:

Also, also, every character needs their ending for completing story mode. Some highlights:

Spoiler for Best. Ending. Ever.:

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2017-10-30 at 10:06.
Old 2017-10-30, 09:58   Link #2785
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
BTW i been wondering about this for while, Why there 3 Guardians for marie ? in Marie's Epilogue Ren reject Snake and Snake tell him he won't see him again but there official art of the three guarding the goddess

Ren most likely got his ass kicked by hajun then Snake came to his aid and brought Kemono-dono with him is the most possible scenario or did i miss something ?

I never played KKK so i may be wrong

Because Hajun is a whole different threat level? In the end Ren, Kemono-dono and the Snake actually have respect and camaraderie for each other and all of them are still in a way, part of Marie's personal death squad (where the Snake goes, Kemono-dono won't be far behind anyway). Hajun OTOH is completely alien and bent on only destroying them.

Yeah, not like that at all. Everyone played their bit in defeating Hajun even if at the end, only the Snake survived. Kemono-dono critically noticed the Tumor's presence allowing everyone to target it. Marie ensured all of them can use their Hadou abilities without destroying each other and basically acted as the glue holding everyone together while reincarnating the Tumor away to depower Hajun. Ren held off Hajun long enough for Marie to do her thing. Snake finally reset everything, erasing Hajun and all the conditions giving rise to him from existence after Hajun had been killed. Without even one of them, it's highly unlikely the Dies crew would have beaten him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post

Also, on another note, mind explaining to a non-Japanese speaker what exactly goes in the "Song to the Witch" novel?
The L.D.O are, in the years immediately after WWII, going around assassinating/wiping out all those who know of their existence or who are hunting them after the atrocities of WWII. Along the way, the presence of one of these threats, a group of witches, the product of a secret project of which the most notable event was the Philadelphia Experiment (yeah, don't ask) whose aim was to create artificial Ewigkeit, was discovered. Where Mercurius' Ewigkeit utilizes his power and the person's soul to merge the user with a holy relic, the artificial witch project uses the person's body. The main character of this group is Marilyn Monroe. Rusalka goes to deal with her and it ultimately becomes Rusalka vs Monroe and JFK (more lolwat, I know). After this group is crushed, the founders of the project pass over the torch of resisting the L.D.O to the Doppel Adler group (the same bunch whom Beatrice fell in battle against).

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2017-10-30 at 10:19.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 10:29   Link #2786
404NotFriend

>JFK

No, really. What?
404NotFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 10:52   Link #2787
devil_slayer

You don't understand what i mean, i was asking if they were together before hajun attack as the 3 guardians or snake and kemono-dono came to Ren's aid later

Having hard time believing Ren hold one bit of respect for Snake he hate his guts, every character beside Marie and Reinhard hate Snake

I was just memeing about Ren i know everyone play part in fighting hajun
Old 2017-10-30, 10:54   Link #2788
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Yes, Rusalka planned the assassination of Kennedy.
As it was the US government that's funding the witch project.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 11:00   Link #2789
devil_slayer

^What the fuck 0_o
Old 2017-10-30, 11:03   Link #2790
The End of Son
Contractor

Quote:
You don't understand what i mean, i was asking if they were together before hajun attack as the 3 guardians or snake and kemono-dono came to Ren's aid later

Having hard time believing Ren hold one bit of respect for Snake he hate his guts, every character beside Marie and Reinhard hate Snake

If their were together before Hajun's appearance? Highly doubt that.

I think Ren is mature enough to ignore his personal feelings and work together
with Merc. You can't choose your co-workers and Hajun isn't on a level where your personal feelings matter.
The End of Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 11:08   Link #2791
devil_slayer

Of course he had to accept their help, heck hajun still almost killed them all without tumor
Old 2017-10-30, 11:11   Link #2792
404NotFriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Quote:
O_o I don't really know how to react to this, but this has just unexpectedly made my day. Hoo boy lol
Old 2017-10-30, 11:14   Link #2793
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The L.D.O are, in the years immediately after WWII, going around assassinating/wiping out all those who know of their existence or who are hunting them after the atrocities of WWII. Along the way, the presence of one of these threats, a group of witches, the product of a secret project of which the most notable event was the Philadelphia Experiment (yeah, don't ask) whose aim was to create artificial Ewigkeit, was discovered. Where Mercurius' Ewigkeit utilizes his power and the person's soul to merge the user with a holy relic, the artificial witch project uses the person's body. The main character of this group is Marilyn Monroe. Rusalka goes to deal with her and it ultimately becomes Rusalka vs Monroe and JFK (more lolwat, I know). After this group is crushed, the founders of the project pass over the torch of resisting the L.D.O to the Doppel Adler group (the same bunch whom Beatrice fell in battle against).
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I see with regard to Song of the Witch. Quite frankly, given a Dies Irae fanfic idea I have also involves rewriting history of the last 50 years, this should fit in just fine, even if it does mean the Cuban Missile Crisis is going to get even more confusing.

Just one question, again, for planning the fic, does Rusalka actually commit the JFK assassination or just manipulate someone else (insert JFK conspiracy theory joke here) into killing him?
Old 2017-10-30, 11:16   Link #2794
404NotFriend

Plz tell me she just manipulate someone into killing JFK
Old 2017-10-30, 11:17   Link #2795
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

They came together when Hajun appeared. All of them gathered their act together the moment he attacked Marie.

As for exactly how the battle went with who attacking when or backing whom up, isn't fully described until now.

There's only one person who detests the Snake that much even during KKK.....and it isn't Ren. It's Machina. The rest of them make allusions to him in bittersweet ways but not to the point of disgust that Machina shows.
Old 2017-10-30, 11:27   Link #2796
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

She just got the people to do it.

Cubsn Missile Crisis on the other hand is just one huge facade to hide the witches that were contained in Cuba.
Old 2017-10-30, 11:30   Link #2797
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
They came together when Hajun appeared. All of them gathered their act together the moment he attacked Marie.

As for exactly how the battle went with who attacking when or backing whom up, isn't fully described until now.

There's only one person who detests the Snake that much even during KKK.....and it isn't Ren. It's Machina. The rest of them make allusions to him in bittersweet ways but not to the point of disgust that Machina shows.
Ren got to Marie first.
The difference between KKK and Rea route is did Hajun made it to Marie before Ren or not.
In KkK, Hajun made it first and broke Marie's law, thus doomed DI cast completely.
Old 2017-10-30, 11:32   Link #2798
devil_slayer

^They should been Crushed regardless tbh, even yato said the different between him and Hajun was like the different between man and god and yato is far stronger than anyone in DI not to mentined hajun in KKK is weakened

I wish they reveal more details about the battle
Old 2017-10-30, 11:42   Link #2799
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Even in the KKK route, even Kemono dono lasted long enough before gettingt taken down.
So no surprise they can turn the table in Rea route.
Old 2017-10-30, 11:45   Link #2800
devil_slayer

Hajun claim to crush them like flies no ?

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!