Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-27, 22:18   Link #4321
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
the only spoiler you need to know is that Tomoki wants Makoto dead and you already know that Tomoki incense has spread.
Hah! Trashmoki second beating is near! And this time... it will be painful then before
Old 2017-10-27, 22:49   Link #4322
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
the only spoiler you need to know is that Tomoki wants Makoto dead and you already know that Tomoki incense and perfume has spread.
Actually.
Spoiler:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 22:53   Link #4323
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Who the hell is Iroha?? Hmmmm...
Old 2017-10-28, 01:25   Link #4324
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Who the hell is Iroha?? Hmmmm...
The little girl that was travelling around Loreal with them, y'know the one who has the title [Owner of Unconventional Luck (Good)] which is the exact opposite of Makoto's title [Owner of Unconventional Luck (Bad)].
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 01:46   Link #4325
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Tomoki sama brainwash Tomoe sama and Mio sama to kill the stupid plebian san tee hee~
Old 2017-10-28, 03:31   Link #4326
Morilinde

Quote:
the only spoiler you need to know is that Tomoki wants Makoto dead and you already know that Tomoki incense and perfume has spread.
Is therte any hin how far the perfume / incense has spread? So far it seems to be limited to Lorel (which is bad enough since Lorel is a powerful nation) Kinda wondering how Makoto will turn that around. I mean he can't use the same 'solution' as against those 3 girls. And defeating an entire army is not even a 'warm-up excercise' for Makoto. But I bet this will be the situation where he will break his deal with the Goddess because Tomoki keeps ignoring Makoto's previous warning and Makoto will not stay quiet when someone really pisses him of.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 04:20   Link #4327
The One Above God
Kamijou

Maybe he can utilize the alliance with PRG in some way. You know, 'cause I bet he wouldn't want to wipe out the country he so painstakingly made negotiations with PRG in due to his anger towards Tomoki.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 05:26   Link #4328
lexlexz

is all that from the new chapter?
about tomoki and stuff
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 05:38   Link #4329
travelingbum

Tomoki being there or ordering people around? no

Tomoki's slaves doing what they can to please him? yes
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 05:41   Link #4330
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Whether it is intentional or an accident... Makoto won't forgive him... So second beating is coming...!
Old 2017-10-28, 17:03   Link #4331
Random123654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Whether it is intentional or an accident... Makoto won't forgive him... So second beating is coming...!
I fucking hope so. Tomoki's pretty irredeemable at this point; that one chapter with the guy who transported the perfume that charmed Iroha's mother made me hate Tomoki more. He said she (Iroha's mother) was a person with strong virtues who loved her husband, and now thanks to Tomoki she's killing her husband and going against all of her values. I'm sure he's done this to a lot of houses, especially in Gritonia.

I'm honestly hoping Makoto can somehow cure Iroha's mother in a way that doesn't just make her want to immediately commit suicide because of what she did.
Random123654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 18:24   Link #4332
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

That what they get for ignoring Tomoki and letting him do as he please.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 18:45   Link #4333
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random123654 View Post
I fucking hope so. Tomoki's pretty irredeemable at this point; that one chapter with the guy who transported the perfume that charmed Iroha's mother made me hate Tomoki more. He said she (Iroha's mother) was a person with strong virtues who loved her husband, and now thanks to Tomoki she's killing her husband and going against all of her values. I'm sure he's done this to a lot of houses, especially in Gritonia.

I'm honestly hoping Makoto can somehow cure Iroha's mother in a way that doesn't just make her want to immediately commit suicide because of what she did.
You know, Everyone keeps hating Tomoki but at the end of the day, he's just a the puppet, not the puppet master. The Princess is the one really behind all this. He definitely wouldn't have though up using it in Lorel. Not to change it to Perfume. He's just just a tool. He'd just rust away without the princess. She's the one you really need to focus on.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 20:13   Link #4334
Tenzen12

I can easily imagine Makoto just letting Tomoki have his way and not do anything . After all Makoto doesn't care who that trash brainwash or rape as long as he doesn't try anything funny with Tomoe...

I think he would willing cooperate even if it served his goals.
Old 2017-10-28, 20:20   Link #4335
Random123654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
You know, Everyone keeps hating Tomoki but at the end of the day, he's just a the puppet, not the puppet master. The Princess is the one really behind all this. He definitely wouldn't have though up using it in Lorel. Not to change it to Perfume. He's just just a tool. He'd just rust away without the princess. She's the one you really need to focus on.
Oh yeah, the Princess is also quite at fault for manipulating him like that. However, a decent person also wouldn't allow themselves to be manipulated into treating other people like little more than tools; both of them are pretty awful.
Random123654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 04:51   Link #4336
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random123654 View Post
Oh yeah, the Princess is also quite at fault for manipulating him like that. However, a decent person also wouldn't allow themselves to be manipulated into treating other people like little more than tools; both of them are pretty awful.
And a decent person wouldn't use this charm power to get what he wants. Unlike Tomoki and to an extent Hibiki, Makoto worked hard to get to his current status. Sure he is the most powerful of the three but he doesn't use this for his own benfits. He din't use his power to coerce the merchants guild to leave him alone isntead he got chewed out by Zara (as an example)

But for chapter 289, it looks like Makoto is growing up in regards to his relationship with Tomoe and Mio. He himself recognized that he hurt them with his thinking of them as family. And it's admirable Makoto refuses immortaility on the spot. Though with the way how is powers are developing he probably gains immortality on the way.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2017-10-29, 13:27   Link #4337
Hokoga

So Mio is a Spirit like the ones they met temple in the Demon Capital?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 14:33   Link #4338
Morilinde

That's Makoto's thought since he is sure that none except the inhabitants of his realm know Tamaki. Though I bet Futsu is talking about Tamaki. I wonder what would happen if someone manages to invade Asora while Makoto is not there (rumors go that it might be Hibiki). I mean the primary guardian would be Tamaki and she has way less restraint in combat then Makoto. Total annihilation?
Old 2017-10-30, 02:45   Link #4339
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
That's Makoto's thought since he is sure that none except the inhabitants of his realm know Tamaki. Though I bet Futsu is talking about Tamaki. I wonder what would happen if someone manages to invade Asora while Makoto is not there (rumors go that it might be Hibiki). I mean the primary guardian would be Tamaki and she has way less restraint in combat then Makoto. Total annihilation?
She said that she was jealous of his relationship he has with his followers, so why would she leave out Mio?

Makoto said it was impossible for her to know about Tamaki since even the Goddess/Root can't find/sense Asora where Tamaki is. The other gods said that they'll help keep it hidden, so I doubt Futsu would be able to see Asora/Tamaki.

It's Mio. She's the scarily powerful one that everyone seems to fear. Not even Makoto defeated her when they met and she hasn't been placed in a situation where she could die yet.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 02:55   Link #4340
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
So Mio is a Spirit like the ones they met temple in the Demon Capital?
If she is, then it might be that the goddess discarded her since she was a spirit of darkness, a power she wouldn't find attractive enough and her appearance as a spider would be ugly for her too.

It might also be the goddess that made her go berserk and go on a rampage, since Mio mostly showed up in demi-human and demon territories in the past.

If she made her way to hyuman towns she would've destroyed it a long time ago.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel