AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-08, 09:16   Link #41
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

As far as I see it, it has nothing to do with the Kyuubi Chakra. The reasons for me thinking this because of Naruto's knowledge.

As many have said before, When Jiraiya said to Naruto, the way Naruto reacted was as if saying he knew about it. The way Naruto reacted when he woke up after going 4 tails, he was shocked, but it diodn completly suprise him. The guys not stupid, he would have thought something happened with Jiraiya. It was almost like a hunch about it before, but it was just made certain, but when Jiraiya said to Naruto, he was talking about stuff he deffinatly knew. Jiraiya had been training naruto for the last 2 years to tap into the Kyuubi chakra, so I doubt he would tell him not to use it. .

But there is something else that I thought about yday. When Naruto was trying to peek at Sakura in the bath, Yamato told Naruto of the story of when Jiraiya tried to do the same with Tsunade. He told Naruto that Jiraiya has only come close to death "once", but with the flashback, Jiraiya told Yamato that he has come close to death twice. Yamato perposely left out the other event because he didn want Naruto to know about the 4th tail incedant.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 01:57   Link #42
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei

But there is something else that I thought about yday. When Naruto was trying to peek at Sakura in the bath, Yamato told Naruto of the story of when Jiraiya tried to do the same with Tsunade. He told Naruto that Jiraiya has only come close to death "once", but with the flashback, Jiraiya told Yamato that he has come close to death twice. Yamato perposely left out the other event because he didn want Naruto to know about the 4th tail incedant.
I cant seem t find in wich chapter that was. Can you provide the number or otehr events before during or after the chapter.
Old 2006-07-09, 09:37   Link #43
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

I'll find the chapter number after, but basicly its when Sai 1st arrives, and they go to the hot springs together as a team. Yamato gets out to go check on everyones bags and Naruto goes to peak on Sakura then Yamao tells Naruto it would be a bad idea, and tells him how Jiraiya has only come close to death once, when he tried to peak on Tsunade.

I think its in another chapter where we see Jiraiya telling Yamato, Tsunade and Kakashi about when Naruto went into the 4th tail transformation, he says only twice have I come close to death, once when Tsunade caught me trying to peak on her in the bath, she beat me so bad I broke rips, ruptured organs etc etc....and the 2nd time is when I saw Naruto in the 4th tail mode. Then he takes his shirt off and shows the hude scar on his body, and everyone goes :O
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 02:54   Link #44
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

yeah, it's not the 4th tail, because i think that's not a jutsu. it's just like.. a side effect from getting pissed off and having the kyuubi, haha.

there's no seals involved, it's just him losing control.
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote