AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-08-10, 16:06   Link #141
IceHism

It's already a novel though so it shouldn't be too hard to turn it into a game. Maybe it'll be a bit unpolished but looks like Liar isn't looking for anything big if they plan to do it this way. If she gets paid more to write fate, then it's obvious she will spend more priority on it.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 20:59   Link #142
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

https://twitter.com/f_nogi/status/895593741062242304
We have official news now.

Also, Sakurai's Sona-Nyl sequel doujin: Lily the Silhouette is going to get published as drama CD by Liar Soft.
https://twitter.com/liar_railsoft/st...96695260565504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I thought.....Steampunk as a whole has kind of left their hands ever since she went independent?
She controls pretty much all of the plot yeah.
But the world design, art direction, aesthetic and all that are the collective effort of the company.
Especially Sakurai herself is VERY lacking in art direction and aesthetic department.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 21:17   Link #143
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Oh yeah right.....music especially. Can't see RITA and composers being anything other than directly hired by Liar.

At the very least though, Teilhia is pretty short so it shouldn't be screwed up at the bottom line. What else has Nogi written?
Old 2017-08-10, 23:22   Link #144
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

He co-writes with many other Liar writers.
I know he was around since Forest.
Old 2017-08-11, 01:08   Link #145
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Vulthoom is apparently also progressing so I wouldn't panic just yet. Sakurai also has said before that she wants other writers to do stuff in the Steampunk universe as well so this might be part of that. Though if it turns out Sakurai isn't writing Vulthoom either then I would be a bit worried...
Old 2017-08-11, 01:13   Link #146
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sona-nyl View Post
Vulthoom is apparently also progressing so I wouldn't panic just yet. Sakurai also has said before that she wants other writers to do stuff in the Steampunk universe as well so this might be part of that.
That's Shining League you are talking about...
And Sakurai is already using the ideas that's supposedly reserved for Shining League in FGO already...
Old 2017-08-11, 02:00   Link #147
TW25

It's good to get more steampunk, but of course there are mixed feelings with Sakurai only supervising.

I did like Fate/Extella a lot and I'm sure she's working on Extella 2 as well, so that's at least another 1 year commitment even if you forget about FGO work. Unfortunately, it seems like there's no time for steampunk this year or next year and who knows what comes after that...

All I can say is that I'll support the the steampunk series however I can and please come back to it Sakurai.
TW25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 03:36   Link #148
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Seriously, what's the last news the public has heard of Vulthoom?
Old 2017-08-11, 06:23   Link #149
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Same source that announced Tyrhhia (Liar's fanclub-bulltin?) apparently mentioned that Vulthoom is progressing behind the scenes. I kinda doubt said progress is anything but minimal but it's something at least.
Old 2017-08-11, 11:19   Link #150
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

As long as it's not the same way that Ulthar has been "progressing" for....years already
Old 2017-08-23, 21:45   Link #151
trexalfa

Finished Sharnoth some time ago, and a bunch of questions turned up. Maybe I am missing some tidbits from the other games in the series:

Spoiler for Sharnoth spoilers:
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 23:15   Link #152
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Edison is the King of the Moon and controls Oblivion Golden Eye, which is the largest fragment of Azatoth and also incidentally, forms the Moon while M is the aspect of Nyarl loyal to Azatoth. And it's not surprising for aspects of Nyarl to be fighting among themselves. A was aided by M, who gave him some of his abilities, notably, Howler in the Dark.
Old 2017-08-23, 23:18   Link #153
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Nyarlathotep is a the chaos with many faces. The the collective whole that is Nyarl can have as many as identity possible.
Edison is the Nyarl from our world, the historical world. He had devoured Yog Sototh and gained the power over time and space.
M is the Nyarlathotep of Steampunk world, the knight of A.Z.T.T.
Baron is the Nyarl that splits from M.
Also, A is the newest Nyarlathoep that's still growing.

Also, it is Critter, not Creature.
The difference between Critter and Meta=Critter are not very clear.
But from what we can observe, a Critter is a degradation/demonization of fantasy that took from through Cracking.
While Meta=Critter are Cracking Beings manifested by the will of specific people that took the form of fantasy.
Emerald Tablet in general is the easiest short cut to produce Critters.

Banshee is Charlie's Meta=Critter, that's why the research group is monitoring it.
Old 2017-08-23, 23:20   Link #154
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

A is a Nyarl also? He's primarily a reflection of Alan no?
Old 2017-08-23, 23:42   Link #155
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

He is made of Alan's "knowledge", but the material composed of him is M and Edison's chaos.
That's why M bothered to took interest in A in the first place and gave him Howler in the Dark.
A brand new entity that is stable in exercising the "black" of the Nyarlathotep, and thus worthy to wield his avatar.

You know how A often gave an one word answer to some of Lily questions and then just stop there?
That's not because A knows the answer, but rather the answer bounces off from the chaos he is connected to like a reflex upon hearing Lily's questions. And A just sop there because he doesn't know what to say next as the few words that reflexively outputted by the chaos is all that he knows.
Old 2017-08-24, 00:00   Link #156
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Tick Tack Man's I can understand since A is a creation of Sona-Nyl but that would make him no different from any of the entities in the Underground NY....so how did M's essence even get there in the first place
Old 2017-08-24, 00:09   Link #157
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

That beats me, honestly.
Though technically he is not the same as other inhabitants of the underground. He is not a memory. Or should I say that he doesn't have any in the first place.
Old 2017-08-30, 20:03   Link #158
trexalfa

Spoiler for Some Gahkthun stuff:
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 23:02   Link #159
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

They get their golden eye by making contract with the Bell.

And since the Golden King is the bell, he is literally sucking away the gold of the students that made contract with him.
Old 2017-09-01, 02:49   Link #160
404NotFriend

So it make some kind of feedback loop ?
404NotFriend is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
喝采せよ!喝采せよ!, clock crack chrome!, lovecraftian fairytale