AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-08-01, 00:36   Link #20501
Azurial

In most event i've gone through E-1 were never stressful or cancerous after Prem-Asw Update but before i gotta admit that it was cancerous asf
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 01:53   Link #20502
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Japanese assistance to German raiders might have been a thing, if the German raiders ever broke into the Indian Ocean, or Pacific Ocean.

However, with this being about the Abyssal Threat, the Admirals will be advancing were needed. I was sort of hoping for the Admiral to be forced to setup multiple bases and station ships there so that you would have ship locks due to distances rather than event locks. Your Japan and Truk based forces would not be able to support operation out of San Francisco or Brest within a reasonable period of time. Sure you could move shipgirls to these bases, but they'd either be out of availability for a week or more, or be subject to a very long term map with all sorts of potential RNG events/encounters along the way. Don't be USS Indianapolis....such misfortune. Or have repeated failures cause the shipgirls to return to the nearest base for repairs (like USS Saratoga had the habit of running aground or taking a random torpedo to prevent her from being involved much of the first year).
Old 2017-08-01, 03:12   Link #20503
AC-Phoenix
Detective

^
You could technically move the girls themselves by plane as I can't imagine that they actually weight much more than a human on land(won't happen though)
The quesion is how much their equipment weights and whether the girls weight gain would kick in when flying over an ocean.

The weight gain is kinda hinted by the anime when kongou jumps at someone she believes to be the admiral - (though a jump on like that would imho be dangerous even if she was human ) - without any apparent fear of killing him with it.

On the other hand we have Fubuki almost laying an Egg while trying to tow Yamato on a raft on her own.
In total it took: 1 Mutsuki Class, 1 Fubuki Class, 1 Shiratsuyu Class to pull the raft with yamato on board suggesting an increase in weight, but not displacement (Yeah doesn't make much sense but ... magic!)
Sadly I can't find the scene on youtube - Fubuki's face there is jsut LOL.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 04:09   Link #20504
dylan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
^
You could technically move the girls themselves by plane as I can't imagine that they actually weight much more than a human on land(won't happen though)
I'm not sure about that.
Remember the scales in the docks? They are in kilotons
Images
seems heavy xD
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
On the other hand we have Fubuki almost laying an Egg while trying to tow Yamato on a raft on her own.
In total it took: 1 Mutsuki Class, 1 Fubuki Class, 1 Shiratsuyu Class to pull the raft with yamato on board suggesting an increase in weight, but not displacement (Yeah doesn't make much sense but ... magic!)
Sadly I can't find the scene on youtube - Fubuki's face there is jsut LOL.
You mean that face?
Images
BuckyFace
dylan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 18:24   Link #20505
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksmash View Post
Images
Fumizuki K2

Images
Yamashiro

Images
Fusou

Images
Naganami

Images
Mogami

Images
Mikuma

Images
Umikaze

Images
Furutaka

Images
Shikinami

Images
Fujinami

Images
Ayanami

Images
Asashimo

You can now level up your waifu up to level 165. The exp needed from 155 to 156 is 250k. Have fun!
Some really good ones in there! Umikaze is the best done, but I really like the Shibafu ones even if they are copy-n-paste.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 03:56   Link #20506
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan05 View Post
I'm not sure about that.
Remember the scales in the docks? They are in kilotons
Images
seems heavy xD
I should really sit closer to the screen when watching stuff, I never noticed the scale weights Kilotons....
Wait isn't it a bit too weak for Yamato then ?

Though I think that counts more as a '1 KG equals x KT for shipgirls' - otherwise Kongou would have outright tried to murder the Admiral with her jump on

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan05 View Post
You mean that face?
Images
BuckyFace
Yes thats the one

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2017-08-02, 12:03   Link #20507
dylan05

Quote:
Though I think that counts more as a '1 KG equals x KT for shipgirls' - otherwise Kongou would have outright tried to murder the Admiral with her jump on
Well, that's the real reason why he wasn't there
dylan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 16:57   Link #20508
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I can barely tell the difference between Shiknami's normal and damaged art.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 20:06   Link #20509
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

We will be getting new English, French and Italian ships. Z1 will be getting her swimsuit CG in the event patch. (source)
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 20:24   Link #20510
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksmash View Post
We will be getting new English, French and Italian ships. Z1 will be getting her swimsuit CG in the event patch. (source)
Full EURO ASSEMBLE!
So, we will either get a French BB and Italian sub or Italian BB and French sub. Guys who were praying to get more USN representatives will be very disappointed.

EDIT: We are a complicated bunch
Old 2017-08-06, 20:29   Link #20511
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

This time the reward might be more interesting than some of the past events. Of course we will have to see which one are reward and which one are drop.
Old 2017-08-07, 03:36   Link #20512
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Dunkerque or Richelieu, that is the question

Old 2017-08-07, 03:54   Link #20513
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well since Gangut came out, older battleships are plausible now. Giulio Cesare would give Warspite someone specific to bully, but also someone that could go with Gangut and Hibiki since she became Novorossiysk for the last six or so years of her existence. She was a training ship in Soviet service until she was sunk in 1955 by a old German mine with 608 of her crew.

She survived the attack on Taranto without being hit by the British torpedo planes.

Originally she had 13 x 305mm guns in five turrets (three triple and two twin), but was reconstructed between the wars, removing the central triple turret for more engines, bringing her form 21.5 knots to 27 knots. Also her guns were increased in bore size to 320mm guns.

She is also technically older than Kongou...but commissioned after Kongo was in service, but before Hiei entered service.

Alternately, either of the Andrea Doria-class battleships, since not only did they survive the war, they both remained in Italian service until they retired in the 1950s.
Old 2017-08-07, 04:04   Link #20514
AC-Phoenix
Detective

^
Personally, I'd actually prefer a French BB - 2 Italian BBs are enough for the time being.

Old 2017-08-07, 04:25   Link #20515
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
^
Personally, I'd actually prefer a French BB - 2 Italian BBs are enough for the time being.
What would be best, a Italian sub or a French one ? We are getting both a european Battleship and sub, a Italian and a French kamusu. That make 4 possibility.

I would prefer a French BB as well, more because I want to see how the devs would make her stand out.
Old 2017-08-07, 05:16   Link #20516
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
What would be best, a Italian sub or a French one ? We are getting both a european Battleship and sub, a Italian and a French kamusu. That make 4 possibility.

I would prefer a French BB as well, more because I want to see how the devs would make her stand out.
By offering the admiral escargot.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-08-07 at 05:36.
Old 2017-08-07, 05:41   Link #20517
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post

Combined Fleet made a comparison and, surprisingly, Richelieu came out 3rd after Iowa and South Dakota. I dont know how it would play out in KC if its Richie, since devs made it clear that in KC its Yamato the Queen.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-07, 06:05   Link #20518
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

A lot of that has to do with AA guns and fire control. Things Japan was pretty bad at after the invention of radar.
Old 2017-08-07, 06:43   Link #20519
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

HMS Ark Royal being the final reward, and Italians + French being confirmed, it may narrow down the operation area to the Mediterranean sea, with Gibraltar-hime, who may be Ark's Abyssal Form, as the probable final boss, seeing how it was near her resting place.

My personal speculation is that we will go to the Red Sea, to get through Suez Canal where a DJ-Hime may go see hi to us, perhaps we will capture Crete (think Operation Mercury with Kanmusus transporting landing ships instead of paratroopers) to use it as a LBA base then Toulon and Gibraltar.

EDIT

Literally the thing gone through my head when I read about another FR Kanmusu

Last edited by Sheba; 2017-08-07 at 07:15.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-07, 19:57   Link #20520
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

In addition to Lebe, Yuu/Ro-chan will get a special swimsuit CG too (hers is on Friday). Adding this to what we have so far, this would seem to be quite the festival.

Add-on: E-2's reward will be Hatakaze.

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2017-08-07 at 20:33.
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls