AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-06-10, 01:35   Link #5661
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

I have never screamed internally for a series as much as I have with that last page of Chapter 137.
Old 2017-06-10, 02:06   Link #5662
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Agreed, agreed.
Certainly a loop was thrown.
Old 2017-06-10, 14:40   Link #5663
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

They were defeated by Chamo... Funny how everyone was watching to a certain point. Luckily for Touta, his eternal shame was not revealed.

They were defeated by Chamo...

Last page was about what I expected. I beat he gets horribly rejected and lectured about his age.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 17:38   Link #5664
Homura7

Age is meaningless when it comes to love.

They'll probably keep a low profile. Afterall, all this stuff is taking place before a grand and decisive final battle from which they didn't know if they would ever succeed, let alone survive.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 18:04   Link #5665
Twi

And if not?

Age pills.
Old 2017-06-13, 04:15   Link #5666
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Spoiler for Best page:
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 05:59   Link #5667
ChuckE
Provoker

That wizard witch is a true Deus Ex Machina in the manga
Old 2017-06-13, 06:19   Link #5668
Tenzen12

You meant Dana Ex Machina right
Old 2017-06-13, 08:28   Link #5669
bones

The best part about the newest chapter is how they reveal who Negi was in love with only to toss in the qualifier that it was Negi's crush at that point in his life.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 12:25   Link #5670
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
The best part about the newest chapter is how they reveal who Negi was in love with only to toss in the qualifier that it was Negi's crush at that point in his life.
TBH even though one of my top two favorites was chosen, it makes much more sense than to say that a 10 yr old chose his first and last love at that age.

Old 2017-06-14, 00:23   Link #5671
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Ken Akamatsu-SENSEI has repaired my ship!!!!It resurfaced from the bottom of ocean and!! Now its unsinkable!!!!! it won't sink again!!!!
Wahahahaha
Old 2017-06-14, 00:31   Link #5672
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Ken Akamatsu-SENSEI has repaired my ship!!!!It resurfaced from the bottom of ocean and!! Now its unsinkable!!!!! it won't sink again!!!!
Wahahahaha
<prepares the cannons>

It's my favorite too but i still think she's going to harshly reject him and maybe give him hope for the future a bit. I mean she's the girl who's always wanting to stay realistic and away from the class drama. I think she'll look at the idea of dating a 10 yr old and tell him to be a damn kid first. I could be wrong but I'm still hoping that she ends up with him when he's older. Actually i guess he's 11 at that point but we'll see.

Old 2017-06-14, 00:37   Link #5673
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, i see that coming... so sad... but my ship is ready...
Old 2017-06-14, 04:08   Link #5674
ChuckE
Provoker

What does tag waiting for love mean? Manga needs some love or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
<prepares the cannons>

It's my favorite too but i still think she's going to harshly reject him and maybe give him hope for the future a bit. I mean she's the girl who's always wanting to stay realistic and away from the class drama. I think she'll look at the idea of dating a 10 yr old and tell him to be a damn kid first. I could be wrong but I'm still hoping that she ends up with him when he's older. Actually i guess he's 11 at that point but we'll see.
Well also she is not immortal. Though judging that Nodoka and Yue still young after all that years she might as well live (though I doubt in that timeline).

Generally for now my best ship would be for know - Negi + Eva + Asuna. By Asuna I don't mean love interest because well in the original timeline he was too young for her to fell (she is into older guys after all lol) but Negi would eventually grow into a man. Also because I don't see how Asuna can leave Negi's side

It's like companions for the eternity - Negi + Eva + Asuna.
Old 2017-06-14, 04:27   Link #5675
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Yeah, i see that coming... so sad... but my ship is ready...
Your point is?
You do realize this ship is ancient history now and what them seen are flashback from another universe and current universe does not guarrante same way for Negi x Meganewhateverhername.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 09:55   Link #5676
Twi

It's still canon, and that's all that matters.
Old 2017-06-14, 12:13   Link #5677
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
What does tag waiting for love mean? Manga needs some love or what?

Well also she is not immortal. Though judging that Nodoka and Yue still young after all that years she might as well live (though I doubt in that timeline).

Generally for now my best ship would be for know - Negi + Eva + Asuna. By Asuna I don't mean love interest because well in the original timeline he was too young for her to fell (she is into older guys after all lol) but Negi would eventually grow into a man. Also because I don't see how Asuna can leave Negi's side

It's like companions for the eternity - Negi + Eva + Asuna.
I cannot agree more with this. Although I'd like for Asuna to finally get her older guy...
Old 2017-06-14, 13:39   Link #5678
Random14

While I'm happy to see her again after all this time, not sure what's the point of this detour is, seeing a glimpse of the "Happy End" alternate route that was only achieved with a "cheat code" as it were. Touta's life is already complicated enough without bringing alternate timelines into this. Not to mention how it'll line up with the Negima epilogue, but that was vague enough that almost anything still goes.

Too bad she's probably long dead by now in the UQ timeline (given Ayaka's state). Although there are ways around that (magic, cyborg, maybe even upload her mind into the Internet?) but not sure she would agree to those or not. Though she did hang around Negi at least as much as Chachamaru, given that time capsule video. I doubt Chisame would just accept a love confession either, not without serious denial and/or wait until Negi grows up more.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 13:51   Link #5679
ReddyRedWolf

If Negi wanders his eyes a bit Chiu is going to stab him.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-15, 11:21   Link #5680
NapoleonDeCheese

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree she's most likely going to reject him, since they being together as a couple wouldn't mesh too well with what we saw of them in the end of Negima. I'd call her stupid, but I also have to say I don't think a relationship between immortal and human is going to work out well at all. Stupid Magia Erebea ruined Negi's character and pretty much his whole chances for happiness.

I'll say, though, sinking most ships in the end of a series lasting nearly a decade, and then going back to it years later only to sink more will be a downright despicable move. Should that happen I don't see why anyone should harbor any hopes for UQ Holder's relationships, since by then it'd be obvious Akamatsu just would want to mock and wound fans of a couple or another after teasing and giving them false hopes for years.
NapoleonDeCheese is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love