Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-09, 10:10   Link #20481
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
I heard somebody badmouthing Our Lady. Am I too late?

Old 2017-04-09, 10:14   Link #20482
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Haha, sorry, too much time on Persona has thrown off my schedule. Well, there's not a whole lot going on in this week's chapter, but here goes.
Spoiler:

Since the ending was a bit abrupt, I wonder if this will have a continuation. Oh well, and now the countdown for Kouki's story has begun.

Hopefully it will cover the part where Hajime was along for the ride.
i wonder if that "girl" had some history with Shizuku or something?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 10:30   Link #20483
borisdrakoni

^Going off the cues in the writing, I would guess it's probably one of those template scenarios where it was someone she competed against in the past, maybe something along the lines of a self-proclaimed rival furious that she can't defeat Shizuku in an official match now. That'd be the most predictable route.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 02:00   Link #20484
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Haha, sorry, too much time on Persona has thrown off my schedule. Well, there's not a whole lot going on in this week's chapter, but here goes.

Since the ending was a bit abrupt, I wonder if this will have a continuation. Oh well, and now the countdown for Kouki's story has begun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Thanks Boris! Actually, I also play Persona now
Sigh, so we will get a chapters about that fail hero? And yes, that chapter ending feels truly abrupt.
Ah, I see you are also a man of culture (*Insert meme here*)

That summary feels like this was a half chapter...

Also, I'm actually looking forward to the Kouki chapters, partly to see him suffer, partly to see him grow and redeem himself.

Speaking of Kouki, does anyone else who are playing/have played P5 think Goro is similar to Kouki? Currently in July, and all he his statements thus far remind me of the arrogant sense of Justice Kouki had.
Old 2017-04-10, 05:08   Link #20485
Triok123

aaaaaand manga is late.....again...still unable to gasp why manga is late every fucking month

Lily won't be pleased to see deadline missed like that
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 06:22   Link #20486
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Ah, I see you are also a man of culture (*Insert meme here*)

That summary feels like this was a half chapter...

Also, I'm actually looking forward to the Kouki chapters, partly to see him suffer, partly to see him grow and redeem himself.

Speaking of Kouki, does anyone else who are playing/have played P5 think Goro is similar to Kouki? Currently in July, and all he his statements thus far remind me of the arrogant sense of Justice Kouki had.
I'm not quite that far along, although in general I've been impressed with how consistently twisted most of the characters in that game are.

Back onto the topic of Kouki, I can't help but wonder how much growth he will even get in the story. Just look at the Abyssgate arc for instance. Despite being Kousuke's adventure, the characters who were developed the most were mainly just Emily and Vanessa. Although I suppose going from the mindset of "I will save everyone with the power of my Justice!" that he had in the beginning of story to "Please just do something about it yourself!" could already be considered a rather big step for Kouki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
aaaaaand manga is late.....again...still unable to gasp why manga is late every fucking month

Lily won't be pleased to see deadline missed like that
Haha, well, we see plenty of examples in anime and manga about issues with deadlines. Let's just hope that the continual delays aren't an indicator for the potential longevity of the series.
Old 2017-04-10, 08:05   Link #20487
Triok123

Quote:

Haha, well, we see plenty of examples in anime and manga about issues with deadlines. Let's just hope that the continual delays aren't an indicator for the potential longevity of the series.
if anything, i'm afraid that they may just stop the manga right after Hajime got out of orcus....
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 10:12   Link #20488
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Shizuku's latest chapter may go on for another update or two maybe. It does lack a proper arc end so to speak after all.
Quote:
Back onto the topic of Kouki, I can't help but wonder how much growth he will even get in the story. Just look at the Abyssgate arc for instance. Despite being Kousuke's adventure, the characters who were developed the most were mainly just Emily and Vanessa. Although I suppose going from the mindset of "I will save everyone with the power of my Justice!" that he had in the beginning of story to "Please just do something about it yourself!" could already be considered a rather big step for Kouki.
Mm, true. In Endou's case, we get to know more about him & did see how much he's matured as well as know how he's been handling his...er...new job & persona & his 'eventful' future with the new family as well as get acquainted w/ his new harem members as the plot went along.

I do think it went a bit too long but it handled most of the stuff well enough.

Kouki's future tale may go with the same format, show how he's been & what he's been doing as well as how much he's changed & matured. We'd probably meet his new hare-...uhm...'teammates'(?) maybe in summarized form if the rest of the worlds he's been to are stated as well, etc. etc.

How it will go may depend on what shenanigans & adventures happen so its possible length will also depend on lots of factors. It'd be interesting to see how much his PoV has changed since his delusional hero days.
Old 2017-04-10, 13:26   Link #20489
Hoodspirit

Quote:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the summary.

Sounds like she didn't get any romance again in her after stories.
Don't have the motivation to follow these after stories further, since it didn't get better for her. At least I have the Main story to remember good scenes with Shizuku.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 19:10   Link #20490
Xacual

I'd really like an afterstory showing the direct aftermath of Endou vs Hajime and the Hauria tribe welcoming Endou as Rana's future husband / next chief / becoming known as Hajime's right hand.

Mainly just because I'd expect the Hauria to go nuts over it all.

Of course there's also the hinted at Vatican arc for Endou too from Lily's arc.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 21:00   Link #20491
kapp

I'm still waiting on the remix arc all the other girls got a chapter or 2 but her even endo yuuka and myuu got their own arcs damnit
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 14:25   Link #20492
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Kouki's future tale may go with the same format, show how he's been & what he's been doing as well as how much he's changed & matured. We'd probably meet his new hare-...uhm...'teammates'(?) maybe in summarized form if the rest of the worlds he's been to are stated as well, etc. etc.

How it will go may depend on what shenanigans & adventures happen so its possible length will also depend on lots of factors. It'd be interesting to see how much his PoV has changed since his delusional hero days.
I would find it entertaining if the author played off the different world reincarnation genre and one of his party members turned out to actually be a reborn Eri. That would certainly spice things up a lot.
Old 2017-04-11, 15:16   Link #20493
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
I would find it entertaining if the author played off the different world reincarnation genre and one of his party members turned out to actually be a reborn Eri. That would certainly spice things up a lot.
Good idea
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 20:17   Link #20494
Windsgrace

I just had a thought...what if Myuu participated in the Olympics for swimming? Hell anything. At this point she is a cheat character with the characteristics of all Hajime's wives. I can imagine her saying a speech after winning a gold metal. "After this I'm going to conquer papa too." Meanwhile Hajime feels helpless. xD
Old 2017-04-11, 20:20   Link #20495
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
I just had a thought...what if Myuu participated in the Olympics for swimming? Hell anything. At this point she is a cheat character with the characteristics of all Hajime's wives. I can imagine her saying a speech after winning a gold metal. "After this I'm going to conquer papa too." Meanwhile Hajime feels helpless. xD
don't even mention swimming, she literally can win all of olympics sport's gold medals
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2017-04-12, 00:23   Link #20496
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
And here I thought I was the only one wishing to see something like that happen

Its possible, since time may flow differently for each world. So he might even be able to add her to the yan squad harem.
Old 2017-04-14, 04:50   Link #20497
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
And here I thought I was the only one wishing to see something like that happen

Its possible, since time may flow differently for each world. So he might even be able to add her to the yan squad harem.
I actually felt that Eri's ending in the story was pulled off rather well. It's just a bit of a shame since she was the only villain in the series for whom I had any sympathy.

Haha, speaking of Eri, I'm about 90% sure about who our next cover girl for volume 6 will be.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In related news, some of the bonus materials from volume 6 have been announced.

Animate: Yue figurine
Toranoana: Bikini Yue wall hanging
Images

Gamers: Yue and Shea coasters

WonderGoo: Super deformed Tio strap

Melon: Metallic book cover
Old 2017-04-14, 05:01   Link #20498
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
I actually felt that Eri's ending in the story was pulled off rather well. It's just a bit of a shame since she was the only villain in the series for whom I had any sympathy.

Haha, speaking of Eri, I'm about 90% sure about who our next cover girl for volume 6 will be.
Images

r
don't tell me that cute magician is Eri
Old 2017-04-14, 05:01   Link #20499
rantaid

man... eri (it is she, right?) design in ln is so boring and uninspiring. i am glad that manga made her cute at least.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 05:12   Link #20500
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
man... eri (it is she, right?) design in ln is so boring and uninspiring. i am glad that manga made her cute at least.
i think she look pretty cute though

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel