AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-08, 00:43   Link #3561
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by leobreaker View Post
^Who is Ashura ? You mean Asura or new person, did i miss something ?
Don't know. This is someone else's post, don't know if it's real or not.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 02:01   Link #3562
streakingzero

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Anyone reading 212 would understand what kind of Bit** Hibiki is...
You guys who keep calling Hibiki Bit** should, seriously, give her a break. Its funny the first few times, but now its just cringy. Barring her hatred toward demons(understandable), and the reason she choose to get summoned, she had made the most logical choices within the confine of the limit that she had.

Comparing the 3 that was summoned, The one that has the most logical and rational sense is clearly Hibiki. We can gush and praise Makoto all we want, but it is a fact that he lack some logical and rational senses. Sure Hibiki seemed to make no effort to change her perception, but at least Hibiki realized that she is biased and vengeful against demon on her own, and knew how hard it is to change her emotion, while Mikoto had to be told for him to realize that. Heck, its funny and reassuring that she considers Makoto making his own country is one of the best solution to stop the war, or at least halt it. Too bad that the fact that Makoto had no intention to do that yet, and her desire to continue the war make that option not feasible. The fact that she also considered joining Makoto if not for her hatred is also a plus in my book.

Also, I found it funny how Mio said that "Hibiki doesn't know what beneath, and Makoto only view from beneath". It is kinda hypocritical of her to view Hibiki like that, when she only choose to view from above without even considering what is beneath her.

And seriously, what would you do if you are in Hibiki's shoes, burdened with her responsibilities? I am totally curious of what will you do, Ruki.
streakingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 02:09   Link #3563
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Me being Hero? Nope... Don't care about the world forcedly kidnapping me and of course, I won't care about the kingdom. I will start adventure without caring about them... That's what I will do... Who give damn care about responsibility being Hero...
Old 2017-03-08, 04:27   Link #3564
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by streakingzero View Post
Also, I found it funny how Mio said that "Hibiki doesn't know what beneath, and Makoto only view from beneath". It is kinda hypocritical of her to view Hibiki like that, when she only choose to view from above without even considering what is beneath her.
You are understanding it wrong though... It was explained by the author.

What she meant was that Hibiki was always a winner in life. She was talented and could do anything, that's why she never had victory truly deny her.

She thinks that if she can put in enough effort, some results will be shown. That's why Hibiki overestimate herself and think that even if odds are against her, she can still achieve something if she tried hard enough.

That's why she said that Hibiki doesn't know what it means to be weak.

Hibiki has placed the demon race, Gritonia and Kuzunoha company on her enemy list. While she could lose to anyone of them, she only saw Kuzunoha as having a slight chance of success - meaning that she doesn't even see the possibility of a complete loss. What will she even do when she find mirage town?

Let's say that they succeed in defeating the demon race... does Limia even have enough military power to go against the empire after that? Lily is also planning on killing her after the war.

On the other hand, Makoto underestimate himself.

He has never been in a high position in society and were only average in things other than the bow (He didn't even have the talent for archery). He doesn't know how to be responsible for many lives, that's why he doesn't even see himself as the king of Asora, but as its landlord.

Makoto also seem sort sighted and only think about what's in front of him and take on one thing at a time, unlike Hibiki. They are complete opposites.

The author said that if he took on responsibility that fits his power, he would be responsible for the whole world.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 06:03   Link #3565
Morilinde

I just rea dchapter 213 and have to admit: 'prince' Joshua is scary. She seem sto be on par to the demon race when it comes to planning and scheming. Good thin Makoto only asked for a small reward for saving her life and knowing her secret.

I don't know if Makoto is still underestimating himself he knows he is OP (as shown during his fight with Hibiki he did not go full power) and he is aware that his power can influence how his negotiations go. The thing is he rarely shows his full power, I think it was only against tomoki when he made a point by knocking him out in a few seconds.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 06:11   Link #3566
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
I just rea dchapter 213 and have to admit: 'prince' Joshua is scary. She seem sto be on par to the demon race when it comes to planning and scheming. Good thin Makoto only asked for a small reward for saving her life and knowing her secret.

I don't know if Makoto is still underestimating himself he knows he is OP (as shown during his fight with Hibiki he did not go full power) and he is aware that his power can influence how his negotiations go. The thing is he rarely shows his full power, I think it was only against tomoki when he made a point by knocking him out in a few seconds.
I don't think Tomoki can be used as a very good example. Based on what happened in the previous chapters, neither him nor Lily have realized that Makoto is the Devil; along with the fact that they still believe they have a (big) chance to defeat him (since Tomoki hasn't given up to capture Tomoe). Hibiki and Joshua (probably) are the only ones who realized how strong and capable Makoto and his company is. You can say that that's one point Hibiki and Joshua has a slight advantage over the other two.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 06:46   Link #3567
dere_lover21

dudes?? quick question.... how did tomoe kill waterfall again and what was their conversation before tomoe killed waterfall again??
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 07:06   Link #3568
ChuckE
Provoker

Well it is actually funny seeing how they use schemes and all, while Makoto and co. rely only on raw power.
Old 2017-03-08, 08:46   Link #3569
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Hibiki: politician cum hero wannabe
Tomoki: cum bucket
Makoto: god

No wonder makoto gives zero fooks or give them too much thought
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 12:27   Link #3570
leobreaker

Whole world controlled by bitches
Gritonia - Lily
Limia - Hibiki, Joshua
Lorel - Sairitz, Chiya
Demons - Rona
Kaleneon - Eva
Makoto Side - Tomoe, Mio
Dragons - Root
God - Bug.
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 12:48   Link #3571
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

I don't have anything against the heroes, in fact i somewhat appreciate them, because i have zero confidence to not end up like tomoki if was in his shoes, no i might have ended wwwwwaaaaaayyyh worse.
Old 2017-03-08, 13:00   Link #3572
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
I don't have anything against the heroes, in fact i somewhat appreciate them, because i have zero confidence to not end up like tomoki if was in his shoes, no i might have ended wwwwwaaaaaayyyh worse.
Way worse? How is that possible?
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 13:11   Link #3573
Xacual

About Hibiki only seeing things from the point of view of someone who has always been on top and never lost. That is influencing her plans was also implied. She believes that if anyone just puts in the required amount of effort that they're eventually succeed, which is why she said that the demons should have just let themselves be enslaved and then crawl up from that position. She thinks that would honestly and truly work out if they gave their full effort.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 17:29   Link #3574
Darius Drake

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show1983 View Post
There's a few ways. For example, sure, Tomoki is abusing the powers he got from Bug. However, he hasn't really been seen abusing his Authority as a Hero.

Spoiler for Mild Sexual Content:
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 17:32   Link #3575
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
There's a few ways. For example, sure, Tomoki is abusing the powers he got from Bug. However, he hasn't really been seen abusing his Authority as a Hero.

he has been doing with the loli dragon tamer.

and spoiler (many pages back) has him abusing his power quite badly.
Old 2017-03-08, 19:02   Link #3576
Darius Drake

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show1983 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
he has been doing with the loli dragon tamer.

and spoiler (many pages back) has him abusing his power quite badly.
A) I, personally, suspect that the Loli Dragon Tamer is, at most, five years younger than him (and is the actual reason why I put +/- 5 Years as large as I did).

B)
Spoiler for Yeah, I know, but...:
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 19:32   Link #3577
Random123654

Quote:
A) I, personally, suspect that the Loli Dragon Tamer is, at most, five years younger than him (and is the actual reason why I put +/- 5 Years as large as I did).

B)
The first time he met Tomoe, he attempted to forcibly Charm her, tried to use his authority as a hero, and then threatened her to try to get her to join him (in that order, I believe, with the first 2 possibly occurring at the same time).

There's also a chapter where it mentions multiple women being pregnant in the Capital, and he has a whole group of combat women (his 'Valkyries' or something?).

Frankly, it would be completely fitting for his personality to Charm any woman he finds sufficiently attractive, regardless of their circumstances. I would be more surprised to find out that out of the women he's charmed, none had a husband or boyfriend (or SO in general) than to find out that a significant number of them did. He's almost entirely self-centered at this point, and my only hope is that when he dies or if he turns a new leaf, the brainwashing won't be so ingrained that it's irreversible.

I would be immensely surprised if there weren't at the very least several ruined families in Gritonia courtesy of Tomoki.
Random123654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 19:33   Link #3578
lexlexz

i thought he was brainwashed by the princess to become like that
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 19:33   Link #3579
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

B)
Tomoki is 16/17, that +/-5 would put the dragon tamer at 11/12. Which is not around his age group.
Old 2017-03-08, 20:15   Link #3580
travelingbum

and an extra ch yesterday........ when will we ever get back to the main story......
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel