AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-06, 00:48   Link #3541
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

oh, i have just thought about it, but do you think the power hibiki used that hurt makoto is the magic eraser power? thats why makoto say it isnt that strong but can hurt him, and thats why it can pass through makoto's stand because it is mage up of magic
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 02:50   Link #3542
ChuckE
Provoker

Spoiler:
Old 2017-03-06, 04:54   Link #3543
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Spoiler:
They are immortal for even if they die they are revived while retaining their memories. However regaining full strength takes time. In case Tomoe does indeed do that it would be more of a lesson than anything else. "I can kill you and obstruct you any time I want so be gone from my sight." The possibility of being tortured to death, being revived then repeat is brutal. I would simply back off if I was in Waterfall's case. Unless there is a possibility of preventing revival.

Also it seems for every death or person or comrade that entrusts themselves to Hibiki givers her more strength as a "hero."

Also I am liking Mio more and more. ^^

Kill each other somewhere and leave us out of it. We are free to do what ever we want. xD If the goddess dies I leave it to the world to reform itself while I chill out and be lazy. haha
Old 2017-03-06, 05:11   Link #3544
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
They are immortal for even if they die they are revived while retaining their memories. However regaining full strength takes time. In case Tomoe does indeed do that it would be more of a lesson than anything else. "I can kill you and obstruct you any time I want so be gone from my sight." The possibility of being tortured to death, being revived then repeat is brutal. I would simply back off if I was in Waterfall's case. Unless there is a possibility of preventing revival.
what, when and why does this happen?
and can anyone make a brief sentence on what will happen after Tamaki(Makoto's 4th follower)arc? all i know is apostle of the goddess and roots husband will come?

edit: who the heck put a "dickless mc" tag, you ain't wrong but i dont think the mods will agree

Last edited by moneng85; 2017-03-06 at 06:32.
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 06:56   Link #3545
Hokoga

I enjoyed the Onee-san's extra chapter, especially when she mentioned about her and her siblings names
Spoiler for :
Secretly jealous of her imouto for having a normal name
Spoiler for :

And boy she sure knows her little brother
Spoiler for :
If your a girl who holds affection towards Makoto then you are either friendzoned or familyzoned one of them.
-----------------------------
I also read chapter 112 and my liking towards Mio has went up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneng85
edit: who the heck put a "dickless mc" tag, you ain't wrong but i dont think the mods will agree
Probably some idiot who didn't understand that we're not supposed to make stupid joke tags.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 08:23   Link #3546
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by leobreaker View Post
^Minority and Majority what hibiki saying is utter bs. Its like whole classroom bullying some 5-6 student and when those student go to teacher for help then he said, deal with it and be their slave because they are majority.

Her idea of lessening discriminating was true when she was come to bug's world but right now she only saying those things to convince makoto. Right now Hibiki only wanted to kill demon because of her friend Navel death and later she come to hate demon more and more. She whole time only convincing makoto to fight beside her so ofcourse things which she was spouting not entirely true. Makoto didnt convince but many reader convince with her and fail to see Hibiki shows different teeth and eating with different teeth.
It's actually a named ethical stance, but this latest translated chapter (212) shows that I was partially wrong about Hibiki, but even if she's now recognised the problem she isn't actually trying to fight herself over it. In other words, the main points of my complaints about her in that post still hold true, in my view, at least.

However, becoming enslaved to Hyumans wouldn't actually ever fix anything. I would NOT be surprised if there's been entire races wiped out due to Hyuman's attitude to other races, even when those races "willingly" became slave races in hopes of surviving a few more generations. Basically, I agree that that "ethical" viewpoint is more about allowing the many to ignore the few, and using it as the basis of just or unjust is mostly just ego. It's essentially a codified form of "Straight White Male Privilege", where you have difficulty seeing the sexism, racism and homophobia that surrounds you if you're a Heterosexual Caucasian Male, because you aren't being affected by it.

I do like Mio's viewpoint on the important difference between Hibiki and Makoto in chapter 212, though. Even if Makoto's could be considered the most important and/or powerful person in the world he's in right now, he's too used to looking at the world from the viewpoint of the weakest, to the point where he can't see or accept his wider footprint, and thus has difficulty with Hibiki's significantly wider scope. Hibiki, meanwhile, has spent so much time looking at the big picture that she can't see the "little" things that define everything that Makoto does. Basically, she's too used to looking at the world from the viewpoint of the most important, to the point where she can't see or accept someone focusing on a smaller viewpoint even when they have global-scale power and/or authority.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 09:48   Link #3547
dere_lover21

Okay now we know that hibiki is sly bi*ch and trashmoki is a trash.. When did tomoe kill waterfall and what did they talk about before waterfall die again??
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 10:05   Link #3548
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Anyone reading 212 would understand what kind of Bit** Hibiki is...
Old 2017-03-06, 12:26   Link #3549
Morilinde

I think nobody has mentioned it but there is one interesting point in this chapter: Makoto decides to make an effort to beomce a better ruler! *round of applause* I mean he already knows that he is not suited to be a ruler but he still tries to do better. So his visits to other countries wasn't all for nothing: in gritonia he decided to show his power to strengthen his standpoint, in the Demons country he learned just how harsh the life of the demons and demi-humans is and after Limia he is trying to improve his leadership. Perhaps he will later say 'F*ck it, I will be the God now'
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 12:47   Link #3550
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

that is why the other gods sent Tamaki, she is basically a dummy's guide to godhood.
Old 2017-03-06, 13:08   Link #3551
The One Above God
Kamijou

I can't wait to see the inevitable "sparring matches" between Makoto and the Gods of War and Destruction if he ever ascends to Godhood . Let's just hope they don't destroy a planet or two in the process though.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 14:46   Link #3552
J4n1

Chiya's word choice to describe what she saw inside Makoto's shell seems rather poor one.
"Repulsive"
While i assume, based on her earlier description, that she means something that pushes you away, either through sheer power or through fear, it is not how almost anyone who did not know her earlier thoughts on it would hear it.

So now the little priestess told our inferriority complex riddled demigod that not only is he ugly on the outside, but also on the inside.
Will this become relevant later? And if so, how?
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 15:34   Link #3553
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

I was disappointed in Hibiki.
Old 2017-03-06, 18:32   Link #3554
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Chiya's word choice to describe what she saw inside Makoto's shell seems rather poor one.
"Repulsive"
While i assume, based on her earlier description, that she means something that pushes you away, either through sheer power or through fear, it is not how almost anyone who did not know her earlier thoughts on it would hear it.

So now the little priestess told our inferriority complex riddled demigod that not only is he ugly on the outside, but also on the inside.
Will this become relevant later? And if so, how?
I've got a question...

I've just seen a spoiler about how the level system is based on how much "worth" a person has in the eyes of the goddess. So, since Chiya is a priestess, isn't there a chance that her vision power is also influenced by the goddess' somehow?

It might be that the thing Chiya saw might be how the goddess sees Makoto... Repulsive.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Hibiki's shining image can also mean that she is hiding her true self, behind an image of that of a saint.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 21:13   Link #3555
Gamizero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma29 View Post
I've got a question...

I've just seen a spoiler about how the level system is based on how much "worth" a person has in the eyes of the goddess. So, since Chiya is a priestess, isn't there a chance that her vision power is also influenced by the goddess' somehow?

It might be that the thing Chiya saw might be how the goddess sees Makoto... Repulsive.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Hibiki's shining image can also mean that she is hiding her true self, behind an image of that of a saint.
no the Leveling system was done by Root, and designed by a Human that was summoned over.. the goddess didn't have anything to do with it. .

Chiya is also a young girl, and still not mature.. her views are probably in line with someone that is young and is afraid of things very easily. She also just a few seconds before looking at Makoto, saw a spider lady that she is very much terrified of.
Gamizero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 23:08   Link #3556
Darius Drake

Quote:
I've got a question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamizero View Post
no the Leveling system was done by Root, and designed by a Human that was summoned over.. the goddess didn't have anything to do with it. .

Chiya is also a young girl, and still not mature.. her views are probably in line with someone that is young and is afraid of things very easily. She also just a few seconds before looking at Makoto, saw a spider lady that she is very much terrified of.
^ Actually, the Goddess implemented the Leveling System, at Root's request/recommendation, that was designed by the accidentally transported Human. However, Bug doesn't control it, and levels raise from killing something with close-enough power to you. Makoto, for example, could probably reach Level 2 if he had actually killed Shen (Tomoe) and/or The Calamity Spider (Mio), because they were close enough to his power to be worth Experience to him. No one he's actually killed, however, was close to level of power, and thus he's unlikely to be half-way to level 2.

Another way of looking at it is that Makoto's Level 1 is most people's Level 1,000+, and he hasn't killed anything high enough leveled to get to his Level 2, which would be equivalent to other's Level 2,000+. This is also likely due to a security system purposefully put into the system so that someone doesn't get to level 50 due to killing insects.
Old 2017-03-07, 00:32   Link #3557
Windsgrace

^ Ooo so for Makoto to "lvl up" he would have to kill gods. Thus he would become a god killer. I wonder what authorities he would gain if any. That and the world will fall into chaos. Wait...this isn't Campione. :P Guess Makoto will need to stay at lvl 1...
Old 2017-03-07, 08:59   Link #3558
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
^ Actually, the Goddess implemented the Leveling System, at Root's request/recommendation, that was designed by the accidentally transported Human. However, Bug doesn't control it, and levels raise from killing something with close-enough power to you. Makoto, for example, could probably reach Level 2 if he had actually killed Shen (Tomoe) and/or The Calamity Spider (Mio), because they were close enough to his power to be worth Experience to him. No one he's actually killed, however, was close to level of power, and thus he's unlikely to be half-way to level 2.

Another way of looking at it is that Makoto's Level 1 is most people's Level 1,000+, and he hasn't killed anything high enough leveled to get to his Level 2, which would be equivalent to other's Level 2,000+. This is also likely due to a security system purposefully put into the system so that someone doesn't get to level 50 due to killing insects.
This is that spoiler...‎

Spoiler:

Is it true or not?‎
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 09:40   Link #3559
leobreaker

^Who is Ashura ? You mean Asura or new person, did i miss something ?
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 19:18   Link #3560
Darius Drake

Quote:
This is that spoiler...‎

Spoiler:

Is it true or not?‎
Spoiler for Response to part in the reasonable above spoiler. Relates to Bug:

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel