AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-04, 16:11   Link #3521
Hiro Hayase

Also, Makoto has a direct line for negotiations with the Demon Lord Zeff. Furthermore, his company also has the logistics to provide relief efforts on a wide scale. Then there is the possibility of Makoto asking for consultation from the other gods.

Makoto's position is legitimate when you consider he's the shadow backer of Kaleneon and the ruler of Asora, whether he acknowledges it or not. Root actually hinted at plans to oppose the BUG, so even if Makoto doesn't do something about BUG others already have plans to do so.

Honestly, I am surprised that there is a number of people who have faith in the BUG in the various forums. It's a very weak mentality to expect pity and just treatment if you continue being subservient. What will mostly likely happen if a war is successful is that people are stuck in the euphoria of victory, so they forget about reforms and other domestic issues.

Anyway, despite what's said the honest conversation was beneficial for both Makoto and Hibiki.
Old 2017-03-04, 17:18   Link #3522
cttica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
I mean , makoto know the fact that hibiki know he is the White Guy Who saved her .
I dont remember mío telling him about that.

Sorry,im bad at english.
cttica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 00:03   Link #3523
fazri
blacksun king

sorry i want ask is this series already ended?
because when i saw the raw WN this novel doesn't get update more then 6 month.
Old 2017-03-05, 00:31   Link #3524
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
sorry i want ask is this series already ended?
because when i saw the raw WN this novel doesn't get update more then 6 month.
Nope. Still on going
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 00:45   Link #3525
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by cttica View Post
I mean , makoto know the fact that hibiki know he is the White Guy Who saved her .
I dont remember mío telling him about that.

Sorry,im bad at english.
Mio didn't have to tell him, Makoto probably now doesn't care about Hibiki finding out that he's the White One, especially now that he's gotten a glimpse at the real Hibiki and realized that she is not a friend/ally.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 02:55   Link #3526
dere_lover21

JUST.... why won't the major powers leave makoto be. if they know that they can't control makoto and his company. like makotofour said "hibiki acts as a good person and utilizes as much as she can utilize; that idiotic trashmoki is creating a harem and trying to put his hands on the belongings of others. Everything makes me wanna puke!" hibiki maybe cunning but not smart enough that her plans maybe destroyed by the apostles of bug in the future and not by makoto. as for trashmoki he is a trash period.
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 04:14   Link #3527
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dere_lover21 View Post
JUST.... why won't the major powers leave makoto be. if they know that they can't control makoto and his company. like makotofour said "hibiki acts as a good person and utilizes as much as she can utilize; that idiotic trashmoki is creating a harem and trying to put his hands on the belongings of others. Everything makes me wanna puke!" hibiki maybe cunning but not smart enough that her plans maybe destroyed by the apostles of bug in the future and not by makoto. as for trashmoki he is a trash period.
Because god makoto has too much power that can destroy any country on a whim. That makes Hibiki wary, since god makoto prefer to be "neutral". Of course she won't take that statement on face value because god makoto is unattached, making his claim more doubtful to hibiki
Anyway, im liking this god makoto more and more because now he is in control and can proceed to his own agenda without minding the politics that tries to drag him in.
Old 2017-03-05, 04:20   Link #3528
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

As long Hibiki hold that belief... She won't never understand Makoto and keep bitc*ing...
Old 2017-03-05, 04:51   Link #3529
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
As long Hibiki hold that belief... She won't never understand Makoto and keep bitc*ing...
At the current situation, it's not about trying to read your opponent, but more like trying to be at his good side
Old 2017-03-05, 11:32   Link #3530
cttica

Question

I readed the side story s And ....
Spoiler for makoto's sakai:

Someone already read the side storys?
Because i speak spanish And yet , the translation have Many errors, its hard to understand.

Last edited by cttica; 2017-03-05 at 11:50.
cttica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 18:14   Link #3531
dere_lover21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show1983 View Post
At the current situation, it's not about trying to read your opponent, but more like trying to be at his good side
Atleast makoto is neutral he doesn't give his backing either in the demon or hyuman. Did hibiki also go to the labyrinth? What happened to the double AA magic battery trashmoki did he die? Dude do you have the vol 10 illustrations of tsuki ga?
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 20:13   Link #3532
Hiro Hayase

Extra 5 is out in English, for those not reading raws, its a funny extra.

Spoiler for Makoto's Letter to his sisters:

Poor Makoto, its too bad Tamaki is going to spill all his dark secrets anyway.

I do wonder whether his secret folder is also called "How to be a philosopher" like a certain MC from a love comedy.

P.S. Makoto had been corrupted by the showa era dramas.
Old 2017-03-05, 20:20   Link #3533
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

And he also corrupt Tomoe with that...
Old 2017-03-05, 22:00   Link #3534
mufarasu

From the recent chapters, I feel Hibiki is more disgusting than Tomoki. If you think about their powers are pretty similar too. Except Hibiki's is more insidious since it's something vague like "charisma." Tomoki is at least a straight forward piece of garbage.

Plus, I feel like Hibiki is fundamentally wrong by conforming to the world. Why did the goddess summon people if not for their knowledge (ex: common sense)? She could have just picked a champion from the plebs otherwise. True, Hibiki's actions are probably benifiting the goddess, and are what the goddess wants, but she should think more outside the box.

Also, there are plenty of stories about heros rising against unjust gods, so I don't understand why she automatically dismissed the possibility for her to do so.
mufarasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 22:17   Link #3535
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufarasu View Post
From the recent chapters, I feel Hibiki is more disgusting than Tomoki. If you think about their powers are pretty similar too. Except Hibiki's is more insidious since it's something vague like "charisma." Tomoki is at least a straight forward piece of garbage.

Plus, I feel like Hibiki is fundamentally wrong by conforming to the world. Why did the goddess summon people if not for their knowledge (ex: common sense)? She could have just picked a champion from the plebs otherwise. True, Hibiki's actions are probably benifiting the goddess, and are what the goddess wants, but she should think more outside the box.

Also, there are plenty of stories about heros rising against unjust gods, so I don't understand why she automatically dismissed the possibility for her to do so.
Because she is weak ( can't even beat Io) and indebted to the bug & people that give her lodging and free stuffs... Which is quite a normal thing to do from my perspective
Old 2017-03-05, 22:21   Link #3536
travelingbum

wonder if anything would ever be done about the thing with people going to get touched at the church to instantly learn the language.....
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 22:30   Link #3537
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by cttica View Post
I readed the side story s And ....
Spoiler for makoto's sakai:

Someone already read the side storys?
Because i speak spanish And yet , the translation have Many errors, its hard to understand.
Spoiler for Reply about Sakai - Only details about Sakai:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufarasu View Post

Hibiki's Charisma is an innate skill she already had. Tomoki's Charm is a blessing given to him. Basically, the difference between the two powers is whether or not they'd be able to use them if they had remained on Earth. Hibiki would have, and Tomoki wouldn't have.

As for Hibiki dismissing fighting against the Goddess, it's because of one of two reasons. One, she is following a philosophical viewpoint where what benefits the Majority is the Right Thing, and thus she wants to support the Hyumans who, due to the Goddess's shameless favoritism, owns all the good farmland/other food sources and thus outnumbers all the other races X to 1.

Secondly, due to living with and befriending significant numbers of Hyumans, Hibiki is incredibly biased towards her new friends and against their enemies. To the point where her calling Makoto out on being biased against Hyumans is actually laughably hypocritical. Sure, Makoto has some minor bias against Hyumans, but he's not actively using that bias to make decisions. Hibiki, however, is actively using her bias against Demons in her decision making, even if she's pretending that she's not.

Honestly, this all actually hearkens back to the real main problem with Hibiki, one that Makoto actually asked her. Why is she there? She could have live practically any life on Earth successfully and lived happy. But she decided to abandon her friends and family due to, what she said was "curiosity". And then she fits in and enjoys herself in her new life. Everything she's saying is more a case of her making excuses for her behavior in and after arriving to her new world than actually wanting to benefit the world in any real way.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 23:09   Link #3538
leobreaker

^Minority and Majority what hibiki saying is utter bs. Its like whole classroom bullying some 5-6 student and when those student go to teacher for help then he said, deal with it and be their slave because they are majority.
Her idea of lessening discriminating was true when she was come to bug's world but right now she only saying those things to convince makoto. Right now Hibiki only wanted to kill demon because of her friend Navel death and later she come to hate demon more and more. She whole time only convincing makoto to fight beside her so ofcourse things which she was spouting not entirely true. Makoto didnt convince but many reader convince with her and fail to see Hibiki shows different teeth and eating with different teeth.
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 23:57   Link #3539
Hiro Hayase

Hibiki's charisma skill is innate, but was enhanced further by the BUG after their first meeting. It's more or less a passive skill, as she can't actively control it.

To be honest, hyumans probably won't be the majority if you count the wildlife, mamonos, ocean creatures etc.

Also, Makoto and co. unlike Hibiki has helped nameless villages of demihumans and hyumans despite his bias for charity with zero returns. She's also underestimating a war of survival, the more something is corned the fiercer the fighting gets.
Old 2017-03-06, 00:34   Link #3540
travelingbum

so for those that think it will ever come back..... think it will be 6 months? 9 months? 1 year?

or have WN updates been scrapped and we just wait for the LN.
too bad Overlord died and just went LN.....
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel