Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-23, 20:41   Link #5961
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n8125cd/

anyone read and a has a opinion on this. found a Chinese translation and was wondering if it is worth my time.

Ah, I don't think it has a thread? it deals with several factors such as politics, nasei, coming of age, finding your own place and paving your road for a better future.

The basic premise can be understood from like 6 chapters, but I'm still going to tag it as spoiler.....

Spoiler:

It was actually decently interesting and had a certain exciting element, but to the point I stopped reading the author kept dumbing the MC so that the other characters get a turn; and enemy troops keep asspulling major skills that are as good as the supposed unmatched heroes on their own specialities.
Even with that, my impression of the series is rather good.
Old 2017-02-25, 03:51   Link #5962
guyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
n0266cp - MC suddenly finds himself in isekai and has an interface which lets him control a door between places. Basically teleport magic but it uses point system and he gains like 1 point per hour a door is open or 1 point per person/day that goes through it. He goes full merchant, never really gains much strength himself (though he uses his door intelligently when needed), uses money to make slave harem to help with his trading and travels the world setting doors in order to make more profits. Fun cheat trade slave harem.
Man... it seems I've read the first 3 volumes of this one ages ago but then moved it into my "dead" bookmarks after it hadn't been updated for a while... Now I've forgotten all about it, so I can't continue reading where I left off, but I also already read it once so I don't feel like re-reading it. Hate it when this happens, novel ruined basically
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 05:09   Link #5963
Kaito Yamakage

I know those feels. I've had a couple series where I did the same and quite a few series I still keep bookmarked until I eventually feel theres enough content to try reading them again. Really hard to get into that though...

The chapter yesterday had this note:
今回更新分は以上となります。次回更新は今のところ未定です。7章はプロットだけ出来ている程度の進捗状況 なので、あまり期待せずにお待ちください。

またそろそろ締める方向に物語を進めていく予定です。連載当初からかなり大雑把にしか流れと落ちを考えてい なかったのでちゃんとまとまるか心配ですが、なんとかしていこうと思います。

それでは、よろしくお願いいたします。

So if you wait until the end of this year or so the series will probably be completed and you can read to finish.
Old 2017-02-25, 05:26   Link #5964
guyy

^Oh, good thing you said it, I didn't realize the updates stopped again. In that case better not read it until the end of the year like you said

Shiet, does anyone know that one novel where the MC suddenly wakes up as a long lost dragon man or whatever in a world where nonhumans are treated as slaves? He meets a slave beast girl, takes her with him and then proceeds to use his OP powers to create a city in a forest full of magic beasts. Sells a coat that his scales magically turn into in human form to a merchant and buys slaves to increase the population and then trains an army of dual wielders? Then the humans started warring eachother or some shit and I got bored waiting for updates.

I felt like reading a novel like that so I tried looking for it to see if it has any updates but I can't find it in my bookmarks. ;_; I think the novel may have been named after the city and it was garudania or something like that and the novel page was blue

Last edited by guyy; 2017-02-25 at 05:54.
Old 2017-02-25, 12:28   Link #5965
Garn

^Garudina - n6010cn

Some novel where MC is a dragonman (dragonewt / draconian etc.) or beastman, with the ability to transform.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 13:02   Link #5966
guyy

^Yeah that was it, thanks.

On another note, I can't think of many story developments as boring as one where a MC goes to an adventurer guild to listen to the usual explanation about ABC and then takes a quest to kill a monster. Seems like dungeon masters have to do it now as well...
Old 2017-02-28, 11:52   Link #5967
dullman

Anyone reads n4933cs, since i can't find any post that on this forum about this novel i decided to write few words about it, it still ongoing novel which is pretty short if we consider that it last from 2015 year (>110 chapters) and we are at the beginning of fourth arc. I found it pretty funny since
Spoiler for spoiler about MC and farther content:

Also i found this novel through english translation which has 1/3 raws already translated, and must say i rather enjoyed reading it and since i didn't found any mention on this forum (thread) i decided to share it with community.
dullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-28, 16:16   Link #5968
guyy

^Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about that one. Stopped keeping up with it because the updates were too slow. (Ehh, only 26 new chapters in a year.) I enjoy MC's ascending to godhood and land/dungeon management
Old 2017-03-01, 00:41   Link #5969
Garn

I would like to know if someone has read n5735cy and if the story stays, improves or gets worse.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-01, 12:39   Link #5970
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I noticed that a group picked up 回復術士のやり直し~即死魔法とスキルコピーの超越ヒール~ , I haven't checked how the translation is...

And about the latest developments on that series, updates have slowed down to hell since the author has too many series going, but I liked that the second arc has been, somehow living up to the first one : The MC's focus on his target and his revenge was 'just right' rather than ridiculous (which is my grip in most revenge stories). I also liked that Curaga sunk his claws into kensei-chan, I totally thought that was going to be a NG; and we were even told beforehand that she'll likely turn yandere over him to boot!!

Oh, and sword hero being a reverse trap was unexpected. Now the question is if he'll just get raped or if he'll become enslaved to the MC as well. It would sort of conflict with kensei-chan being there, unless his unique skills are way too different from mere sword fighting....

Last edited by Okashira; 2017-03-01 at 13:36.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-01, 13:09   Link #5971
sasuke706

Yeah, yandere healer has been pretty fun. It doesn't even try to make you feel sympathy for the protagonist.
He's kinda become what he hates, it's just he's directing that hate toward evil assholes in general so it's all ok.
Granted the only not misguided or outright evil asshole in the series so far has been Setsuna, demon lord (maybe), and that village woman at the start, so it's hard to not be justified by just killing random people at this point.

I wouldn't count on his party going past 4 people. At best he'll swap out guest members for the fourth party slot.
Reason being is early on it said the hero EXP boost doesn't work past 4 people, which is why the prologue was only 4 heroes instead of the full 10 or whatever.

What he does to Sword Hero kinda depends on how swordy reacts to him, I guess. Since he has the stance of waiting for someone to wrong him in this timelime before doing anything.
So if swordy does literally nothing—as unlikely as that is with eviler princess in the works—then swordy will be fine.
Personally hoping he just kills swordy. Because.

MC also said early on that Kureha's sword skills themselves are better than the sword hero's, but there was a kind of nuance that swordy is overall stronger.
So some sort of special ability, better stat growth (easier to level anyway) or overall just way higher base stats, something of that sort.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 10:02   Link #5972
sasuke706

Caela is hilarious in 異種族間戦争. Love her. Favorite character.
Spoiler for :
Old 2017-03-02, 12:04   Link #5973
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

any wn that have a badass mother like balud's mother in Isekai Tensei Soudouki ?
Quote:
i saw the picture from Show1983-san that show his mother manage to beat up a lot of people in a war and stand on their corpses while having a back pain because in state of heavy pregnancy(possibly twin), yet not a single wound in her body..
i understand she is crazy strong, but this is just insane....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 13:25   Link #5974
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Caela is hilarious in 異種族間戦争. Love her. Favorite character.

But yeah, it looks like she's going to be participating in the next battle.
So Rasty's prediction of them getting pit against each other is right.
Even if she's probably still way to weak to make a difference.
Deep down I feel that this is still a tease..I feel like troll author is going to make up a reason for Meister being dispatched to another place right as the attack happens.....

Quote:
any wn that have a badass mother like balud's mother in Isekai Tensei Soudouki ?
This is a tall order Maybe sevens? After all in that series all moms are super bosses of the omega weapon kind too bad they don't show up that much.
Old 2017-03-02, 13:45   Link #5975
Rasty

^^ I didn't like the main heroine (mother) being off limits in that series.

^ He most likely will get dispatched elsewhere, his mother knows about him not being too eager to fight the created species, and thus will most likely send him fight some angels somwhere. But Caela is trying really hard to make herself and her Meister to kill each other. She just made 3 of her friends into apostles and herself into something like angel hybrid... has she forgotten the Deamons kind of hate angels? And thus the closer she (and her guild) gets to them the harder it is gonna be to join up with him?

And this is not what I was speaking about, I was speaking about the author clearly intending into making her his greatest/one of greatest enemies that is gonna cause him trouble (hopefully at least not kill his haremates, but she might) later on in the war.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 13:51   Link #5976
sasuke706

^^Well, mama maou did say that shit was going to happen if he brought the fallen angel. And he did (unwillingly).
Odds are he's gonna get dragged into some shit regardless of Pretty Devil-chan being there or not.
Pretty~ pretty~

It's just even if he doesn't directly fight her there, there's very good odds the humans are going to lose the battle anyway. Since angels don't seem to be supporting it very much, meaning humans will make up most the army.
Meister kinda refuses to kill humans so who knows what he'll do; his old (what-if) friend, the first ranking hero will be there too.
He mostly wants to convert all humans possibly into demon-men like what he was hinting at during the fort capture and all.

^She already wants to kill the rabbit.
She doesn't seem to be viewing the angel-ification as an issue, which is understandable since no one likely cared that Meister was becoming sort of a demon in the what-if world.
It's just apostles are the equivalent to demon's minions, and depending on the degree they go to in this process their body literally gets replaced by their master's mana (like the elf and hero woman) and can't live without them.
Like the elf during the first stage of becoming his minion didn't even become that much stronger.

It hasn't gone too far into the angel side of that, but it's probably alright considering the angels seem to respect freedom as long as it doesn't involve demons.
If it isn't alright then yeah she's doing a dumb. He might be able to make her into a 'fallen angel' if worst things come to worst, hopefully. Fallen angel hero. Weird ring to that.
Old 2017-03-02, 14:24   Link #5977
Rasty

^ Yeah, you are right. The humans are gonna get quiet a surprise when they see their beloved Ein, that is supposed to be dead, quite alive and kicking... them around.

I would think the angels' making appostles is a similar equivalent to the deamons' making minions, thus making them somehow connected/dependent or whatever on the angels, though Sariel falling might solve lots of problems in that case. Caela falls -> Caela atacks (in the less painful way) Sariel -> Sariel is enduring, enduring, endu...ring... falls -> the three guild members get affected by Sariel's fallign and join the dark side too.
The only problem being, that the author is most likely not gonna throw away all the foreshadowing in such a simple conclusion, so even if this were to happen, it is gonna be hundreds of chapters later.

As for a more real possibility, it's possible, that were the fallen angel not come, Meister would reunite with Caela and all leading to better tomorows, but because of her being there, humans fall into heavy confusion, which makes lots of chaos, causing him and Caela not to reunite and possible fight (him not fighting her seriously as he doesen't want to hurt her) and her running away once again... I hate this kind of developement.

Btw. how hig do you guys think the odds are, that Pretty Devil-chan is Akuma-Queen? While her daughter not reacting to her might be a bit strange, knowing her behaviour patern, she imight be just doing that to amuse herself (on MC's sake). She would do a splendid observer/controller for the fallen angel, considering the falen angel seems to be kind of bad with handling her.
Old 2017-03-02, 14:58   Link #5978
sasuke706

I think Pretty being Akuero's mother is unlikely.
Reason being they said she was mama maou's imperial guard or something, hinting allegiance when kings are supposed to be mostly independent.

It would also mean that Akuero is related to the MC, and MC's sister isn't fond enough of Akuero for that to be possible.
Since his sister is an extreme family-con.

I don't remember it too clearly, but didn't it also hint somewhere that the akuma king position got killed or something?

Pretty~ Pretty~
Old 2017-03-02, 15:24   Link #5979
Rasty

Quote:
I think Pretty being Akuero's mother is unlikely.
Reason being they said she was mama maou's imperial guard or something, hinting allegiance when kings are supposed to be mostly independent.
Just a rumor, no one knows the truth (except few chosen ones including her, of course). Whatever she is, I doubt she is Maou's imperial guard.

Quote:
It would also mean that Akuero is related to the MC, and MC's sister isn't fond enough of Akuero for that to be possible.
Since his sister is an extreme family-con.
Only brocon and a bit of fathercon. I don't remember exactly how related she is supposed to be to the MC, but Akuero would be a rather distant relative anyway. It would also not be really far fetched to suppose Maou and Akuma-Queen are related cosidering they are same species, both strong (said to be hereditary) and Maou is said to have special relations with her (difficulty to get along/control) with her (well not surprising with that personality).

Quote:
I don't remember it too clearly, but didn't it also hint somewhere that the akuma king position got killed or something?
No. I think she even fought against MC and co in the alternative timeline. Only things we know about her are, that she supposedly NTRed the human hero from Ein (Sariel says the storry is not entirely true, who knows whether she is speaking only about Ein living or about the events itself) and that Ein don't like her (even though not having emotions) from the episode when she threw some random killing magic to the place she was supposed to be (wasn't and Ein most likely know that anyway).

Btw. the species of MC's father wasn't specified, was it? Would be interesting twist for him to be the fallen hero.
Old 2017-03-02, 19:45   Link #5980
Kaito Yamakage

Anyone read n2566dg 全力で腰を振れ!

I can't even start reading because I'm getting the "most retarded hetare sage ever" vibes starting from chapter 1, though in theory it should be at least decent... based on tags... and rating... Ok maybe not.

Is it actually any good or is it just endless gags about the main charactering doing the hoola-hoop and triggering lucky pervert events? Particularly in regards to relationships and romance, any developments ever?

Tags
web novel