AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2016-12-01, 22:37   Link #21
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Pudding : *whisper* Luffy..... Nami..... i'm a male....

joking aside, i guess Pudding plan to run away / suicide

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 02:43   Link #22
PixelCreek
I voted Bayonetta

I'm also thinking that Pudding has whispered that she will kill herself so that nobody needs to worry anymore. Something like that. Luffy and Nami's reactions were very intense.
PixelCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 03:33   Link #23
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Considering those reactions she's definitely doing something very dangerous. I'm not sure if she's going to run away, kill herself, or somehow pick a fight with her mother. At the very least I get the feeling she's planning on not surviving whatever it is.

At the very least it is rare to see that kind of expression on Luffy's face. Doesn't seem like they can chill out in that prison for long.
Old 2016-12-02, 06:04   Link #24
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I prefer that something makes Pudding put her life at the stake here as she know that she will sacrifice her life to ensure that the marriage was cancelled.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 09:30   Link #25
Gilly

Even if Pudding kills herself, Big Mom can just prepare a different bride for Sanji. I hope Pudding understands that, and so her plan isn't suicide.

I still want her to reveal she's actually evil. And if she attempts to kill Big Mom, that'd be simply fantastic.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 11:32   Link #26
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Even if Pudding kills herself, Big Mom can just prepare a different bride for Sanji.
I don't think it's that simple. I mean, if that were the case, then what would have stopped her from choosing a replacement bride for the guy Lola ditched? I'm pretty sure she couldn't, since she would have been Pirate Queen by now, lol. Point is, I doubt she can pick and choose bridal candidates at her own convenience, hence her fury at Lola for running away, and I imagine Pudding as well soon enough for whatever stunt she's about to pull....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 12:24   Link #27
Ramero

I feel a hunch that Pudding will do a suicide mission for this anyway but still we got another concern such as Gang Bege's plot to ruin Big Mom's power.

One mistake and Pudding can be ended up killed or maybe imprisoned as well.
Old 2016-12-02, 13:34   Link #28
J4n1

Well, multiple runaway plots careening towards each other at breakneck speed...

So far haven't enjoyed the current arc much, but i think that's about to change.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 18:33   Link #29
itachi-san314

The most dangerous thing Pudding can do is destroy the wedding cake.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 08:58   Link #30
Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I don't think it's that simple. I mean, if that were the case, then what would have stopped her from choosing a replacement bride for the guy Lola ditched? I'm pretty sure she couldn't, since she would have been Pirate Queen by now, lol. Point is, I doubt she can pick and choose bridal candidates at her own convenience, hence her fury at Lola for running away, and I imagine Pudding as well soon enough for whatever stunt she's about to pull....
Maybe Lola's groom wanted specifically Lola. But Vinsmokes don't care who Sanji marries, as long as they get Big Mom's troops.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 14:14   Link #31
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 848
That chapter was good but I think Pudding will is going to kill her self. I wonder if she will die? Second every chapter I feel like any moment Nami's boobs are going to spill out. Finally Now that Luffy has defeated Cracker I don't believe any Yonkou officer is that impressive anymore. Don't get me wrong they are cool, unique, and powerful. They just don't have the scariness, now that I know Luffy(this includes Zoro and Jimbi) can match them.

Predications
I feel Pudding will either kill herself or slowly die(drink poison) at the wedding. This will allow us to see a hidden ability of Big Mamas fruit. The reason I say this is if she can take life span away from her citizens and animate dead objects. Why can't she give life or at least preserve one has well? Thus I think this hidden power will come at a cost like all power will that deal with life(ex. Trafaglar Law's immortality move requires the user to die in order for it to work). Then that is were either Sanji or Luffy will give up some years of their life, haki, or their life on the block. Most likely I think it will be sacrificing years of there life or haki. Thus forth for a while changing how big mama thinks about the Straw Hats possibly making her an alley for the future.

The reasoning for my prediction and more predictions
The scene on page 19 was way to dramatic to be running away or doing simple acts of rebellion. Because the marriage would go forward with or without pudding's consent. The only way she can control her outcome is to either run away or kill herself at the wedding. Now running away is pointless because they did find sanji and every where pudding would go she would be endangering others or herself. If I were a opposing Yonkou or a pirate i would capture her and user her has a bargaining chip or collect the bounty on her. Killing herself is truly the only way she can control her own outcome and she knows it.

I also think Jimbi will replace Sanji. Sanji will come back in a later arch(way down the road) and be the calvary for Luffy when he really needs it. He seems to have a good chemistry with Big Mama and he can be like an ambassador for the Straw Hats.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 14:51   Link #32
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Hopefully she steals the key.
Old 2016-12-03, 21:30   Link #33
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
I also think Jimbi will replace Sanji. Sanji will come back in a later arch(way down the road) and be the calvary for Luffy when he really needs it. He seems to have a good chemistry with Big Mama and he can be like an ambassador for the Straw Hats.

Why, after all the trouble Luffy and co. went through to meet up with Sanji in the first place.... would they just up and abandon him in the end? I mean, part of the main reason Luffy went to Totland in the first place is to get back his irreplaceable friend, the person whose food Luffy declared a few chapters back he would exclusively eat, and nobody else's? Last I recall, Jinbei wasn't a cook whose food Luffy held in high regard.... that honor goes to our blond friend. So I think it's safe to say that Sanji's conflicts will all be resolved this arc and he'll set sail once more as a Straw-Hat once everything's said and done.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 21:35   Link #34
Ramero

Since Jinbe was proficient at Diplomacy, i think Jinbe could join Straw Hats at the end of Totland Arc itself where he will be trusted as Straw Hats diplomats to maintain his allies such as Straw Hats Grand Fleet or even those who allies with Straw Hats.
Old 2016-12-03, 23:40   Link #35
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Why, after all the trouble Luffy and co. went through to meet up with Sanji in the first place.... would they just up and abandon him in the end? I mean, part of the main reason Luffy went to Totland in the first place is to get back his irreplaceable friend, the person whose food Luffy declared a few chapters back he would exclusively eat, and nobody else's? Last I recall, Jinbei wasn't a cook whose food Luffy held in high regard.... that honor goes to our blond friend. So I think it's safe to say that Sanji's conflicts will all be resolved this arc and he'll set sail once more as a Straw-Hat once everything's said and done.
Sanji
Luffy is not dealing with some ordinary pirate, he is dealing with a Yonkou. The situation will require some sacrifice. If you look at all of Luffy's journey the only arches he has had to make the any sacrifices or faced any loss was from a Admiral or a Yonkou. Example admiral Kizaru was the first time the faced real defeat and marine ford war luffy lost his brother. If the pattern is true Luffy is going to have to give something up on big mama's island. Right now Sanji seems really happy with pudding and I don't see that has abandonment. I see that has one of the best deals they are ever going to get with a yonkou. Besides nami and the rest of the crew can cook just not has good has Sanji and luffy doesn't really care has long has it does not poison him. I think Sanji will chose to stay behind and Luffy will accept it because Sanji and pudding seem really happy together.
Old 2016-12-03, 23:46   Link #36
Ramero

I think Luffy lost to Aokiji for the first time when he and Robin are frozen by Aokiji. From there he understand the capability of the Admiral itself.

My guess is Sanji will make a sacrifice since he was knocked out by Zoro at Thriller Bark and note this is the combination of Thriller Bark and Eines Lobby Arc. I personally think Sanji will endure the assault single-handedly just like how Zoro handle Luffy's wound from Kuma single-handedly to protect his captain.
Old 2016-12-04, 02:04   Link #37
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

^
Akoiji was never really fighting, he was testing them, and he owed garb a favor. Even after water 7 Akoiji let he straw hats escape. Now if you look in marineford akoiji was really fighting Luffy and he would have died if it weren't for Mario. There is a huge difference between those two fights.
Old 2016-12-04, 02:28   Link #38
Ramero

^
Actually, Luffy demand to fight Aokiji since he froze Robin at the first place and he ended up being lost to Aokiji not to mention Zoro and Sanji also can't fight Aokiji head on. Kizaru is different since he was assisted by Sentomaru and Pacifista not to mention Aokiji single-handedly defeats Luffy and the others that challenges him.

Indeed there is a huge difference but that doesn't change the fact that the first admiral that defeat Luffy is Aokiji instead of Kizaru not to mention Aokiji defeat Luffy single-handedly rather than Kizaru that got assistance of Sentomaru and Pacifista.
Old 2016-12-04, 03:47   Link #39
The Small One

Since someone mentioned Jinbei: I wonder what happened to him. We didn't see or hear anything from him for several chapters. Is he still on the island? Is he imprisoned or can he move freely? Does he know about the whole situation with the Straw Hats? (Okay, nobody in Totland could have missed the fact that there is the wedding, but what about the intruders)
So many questions and so few pages for every chapter.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-04, 13:34   Link #40
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
^
Actually, Luffy demand to fight Aokiji since he froze Robin at the first place and he ended up being lost to Aokiji not to mention Zoro and Sanji also can't fight Aokiji head on. Kizaru is different since he was assisted by Sentomaru and Pacifista not to mention Aokiji single-handedly defeats Luffy and the others that challenges him.

Indeed there is a huge difference but that doesn't change the fact that the first admiral that defeat Luffy is Aokiji instead of Kizaru not to mention Aokiji defeat Luffy single-handedly rather than Kizaru that got assistance of Sentomaru and Pacifista.
The facts
Akoiji let Luffy go after that because he said he owed garp, checking on the status of robin, and for dealing with croc in albestia. Then he let them go three times towards the ending of water 7. He could have done his job long ago but he didn't. Akoiji's fight on the island is has hollow has the time luffy defeated garp at the marineford gallows.

Intentions
Akoiji was never there to take Luffy in. Kizaru on the other hand had full intentions of doing his job and that's why I mentioned his and not akoiji's. Second Kizaru got Luffy to admit defeat in saboady. Why? Because he was there to do his job. You said it yourself there was a huge difference. That' why I put Kizaru in my argument and not Akoiji. Luffy was not going to lose anything with Akoiji. You can talk about "facts" but don't forget the ones that matter.