AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-11-30, 07:33   Link #1761
Gx Hero
Rambler

who knows, but kuro can scan and probably replicate it.glad to see someone so like shiro tell him not to go and be the lone sacrifice. Though with their mentality will either still be alive at the end of this manga.

Also I wonder when illya's Kiritsugu will meet his extended family. Illya bringing home more family members.

also what are the eyes of emyia, I have never heard of them before.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-30, 08:12   Link #1762
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
Gilgamish betraying illya is possible.
And There I was hoping Gilgamesh to be affected by Illya's "Turning Enemy into Friends" ability.

Quote:
Also I wonder when illya's Kiritsugu will meet his extended family. Illya bringing home more family members.
Well , I'm expecting him to act like a Doting Daddy that often embarrass his Daughters.
Old 2016-11-30, 08:51   Link #1763
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Gil has a high charisma and a really huge EGO, so big Grail Mud couldn't even taint him.

So there is no way Illya's level of befriending could sway him to her side, at most the only had a common goal but that is that.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-30, 12:34   Link #1764
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Gil is always, ever, only, on Gil's side.

Quote:
You just answered your own question.
Quote:
who knows, but kuro can scan and probably replicate it.
Old 2016-11-30, 17:24   Link #1765
DKN117

Wait, did Alt-Shirou hand Kuro a thing-we-didn't-get-to-see (to be revealed several chapters from now) and show her the Origin Bullets? Or did he hand her an Origin Bullet?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-01, 15:42   Link #1766
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:

Counter Guardian EMIYA whom this Shirou merged with during Fifth Grail War. As we know Shirou's power is to analyze, strengthen and replicate stuff.

Funny that Miyu's Shirou told his origin story to the girls but Illya and Kuro hasn't told him they are Kiritsugu's biological daughters and his counterpart's little stepsisters in another reality.

Kuro gets to be the Oneechan that FSN Illya couldn't.

Even if he isn't their Shirou Luvia and Rin doesn't want him to lose his virginity to any other girl.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-01, 17:02   Link #1767
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Funny that Miyu's Shirou told his origin story to the girls but Illya and Kuro hasn't told him they are Kiritsugu's biological daughters and his counterpart's little stepsisters in another reality.
He obviously knows that Kuro is somehow related to EMIYA. I think he can probably tell that they have some relation to him in the other world. They aren't exactly acting normally around him, after all. That said, even in the prime Fateverse, Shirou was never the most inquisitive person, so if they don't bring it up, he's probably never going to delve too deep into their own backgrounds. In his mind, it doesn't pertain to him. His goal is likely just to get the others back to their own world, along with Miyu, while he stays and does what he can to keep the Ainsworths and the death of this world from affecting them.
Old 2016-12-01, 18:14   Link #1768
ReddyRedWolf

For those that want to know what Virgin Killer Clothes means...
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/clothes-that-kill-virgins

We have seen it before in Fate.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-12-03, 06:57   Link #1769
Harry Dresden
Paranoid Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
That said, even in the prime Fateverse, Shirou was never the most inquisitive person, so if they don't bring it up, he's probably never going to delve too deep into their own backgrounds.

First of all factually incorrect.
Shirou is one oft he MOST inquisitive, just indirectly. His whole life is about exploring what makes people tick and guessing the correct interactions to deliver. In fact his inquisitiveness seeps through enough to feel like a lack of tact for others, which usually leads to him playing dumb with inner monologue talking about it.

The only things he fails to read are the ones he does not want to.

Even in this version he seemed to get a read on Julian's motives too before the final battle.

Spoiler for FSN stuff:

Its not out of question for him to have already have an inkling of a guess of who Illya and Chloe are and the conversation about bullets most likely confirmed it to him.
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 13:35   Link #1770
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

You're confusing inquisitive for perceptive.
Old 2016-12-06, 07:30   Link #1771
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Well , after reading this manga again , i really hope to see an even more badass shirou from Ilyia verse
Old 2016-12-11, 05:27   Link #1772
ReddyRedWolf

It occurs to me given Beatrice can channel Thor with a card what are the chances Rin gets a certain Archer card? What would be Gil's reaction to that?
Old 2016-12-11, 20:21   Link #1773
tuckersister

Rider Rin is still the best costume.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-11, 20:42   Link #1774
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
It occurs to me given Beatrice can channel Thor with a card what are the chances Rin gets a certain Archer card?
Unlikely, as Archer card is stucked in Kuro. More likely I believe, that at some point Rin will get Saber card. Since her potential face off in that form against Lancelot Sakura would be so nice call back to final battles of Zero and Heaven's Feel, so that I would be more suprised, if it don't happened. Not mention, that "Saber Rin" herself would be pretty big fanservice for whole fanbase.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-11, 22:12   Link #1775
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Unlikely, as Archer card is stucked in Kuro. More likely I believe, that at some point Rin will get Saber card. Since her potential face off in that form against Lancelot Sakura would be so nice call back to final battles of Zero and Heaven's Feel, so that I would be more suprised, if it don't happened. Not mention, that "Saber Rin" herself would be pretty big fanservice for whole fanbase.
I think RedWolf means Rin installing Ishtar as a shout out to Grand Order. The same Ishtar that wanted to get in Gil's pants, failed and start throwing tantrums.

Though I hope Ereshkigal shows up instead.
Old 2016-12-12, 03:02   Link #1776
The Green One

The Arturia saber card has pretty much become Illya's main battle install, can't see her giving it up.
Old 2016-12-12, 10:32   Link #1777
novalysis

I won't be surprised that Shirou has concluded that Kuro is at least Kiritsugu's daughter, given how Kuro has been talking about Kiritsugu, and her reactions to the origin bullets. In-fact, I think that bringing Kuro to see Kiritsugu's Contender and Origin Bullet, was in part meant to confirm his suspicions that Kuro sees Kiritsugu as a father figure in her own world at the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
The Arturia saber card has pretty much become Illya's main battle install, can't see her giving it up.
Illya hasn't installed Hercules Berserker yet, and I think that card is still around, unlike Caster. It makes me wonder what happens once Illya installs Berserker, because I suspect it will happen... and it will be very awesome indeed.

Speaking of FGO cards and Rin getting her hands on an Ishtar card, it makes me wonder what happens if Illya found an Assassin EMIYA card. Illya using the "Affections of the Holy Grail" would be downright hilarious (presuming it doesn't screw her team over), considering she's a lesser Grail herself.

And if Rin gets the Ishtar card, I wonder what if Luvia got the Ereshkigal Card...
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-13, 02:32   Link #1778
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I won't be surprised that Shirou has concluded that Kuro is at least Kiritsugu's daughter, given how Kuro has been talking about Kiritsugu, and her reactions to the origin bullets. In-fact, I think that bringing Kuro to see Kiritsugu's Contender and Origin Bullet, was in part meant to confirm his suspicions that Kuro sees Kiritsugu as a father figure in her own world at the least.
If nothing else, he might have wanted to see what in the way of memories she got from EMIYA. He's used that card himself, and has learned much from it, so maybe he wants to subtly compare notes. That and he's bound to feel some camaraderie with her.
Old 2016-12-14, 08:54   Link #1779
Harry Dresden
Paranoid Zebra

I can't see Rin ever installing heroic spirits. In fact everything points towards that being impossible.

So far every instance of install was done by either a grail vessel or an empty doll, with only exception being Shirou due to unique circumstances of whom he installed. And even then with Shirou it was implied that if he were to continue using the card
Spoiler for Fate Stay Night VN:
. Not to mention that even for exception by definition Shirou fits the idea of being empty.

There's no indication a human body can handle holding a heroic spirit that way. Even Grail Vessels who by their very nature are designed for magecraft and are made to house A LOT of stuff and have great magic circuits can't indefinitely use install.

Unless some silly plot twist with cards happens, Rin is not going to be installing cards. Ever.

And she does not need to. The story has shown that a magus can be plenty of help in fights. Bazett is formidable against card users. And Rin has insane magic capacity and good circuit quality. All that Rin needs is a proper tool. Maybe someone will forge or trace her a certain sword? Especially if we go into possible MA civil war on illya's universe, there most likely would be plenty of non-card-users to fight too. Especially since most of Rin's fights involve being in a tag-team with Luvia.

I fully expect her to eventually face her world's Sakura or something and there are plenty of fights in this show that do not involve card versus card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post

That's pretty much my idea too. Shirou can read people well enough to at least suspect it. Hell,
Spoiler for FSN:
. This was all about confirming his suspicions.

I would like Illya to use Berserker mainly to finally figure out HOW the outfit would ever look. However the fact that literally every single Berserker card user so far is mentally unstable and that Illya has yet to use Berserker card might indicate the possibility of Mad Enhancement affecting the install host too.
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 11:59   Link #1780
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sakura was about to install the Gil card and it only failed because it was an empty card. She even wanted to give that Gilgamesh card to Shirou, so she definitely thought regular magus can install cards.

Tags
fate/kaleid liner, magical girl spinoff