AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-10-14, 23:37   Link #18721
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Raikou goes straight to fetish retardant for some, including me, overly sexual body can be a put off.

Loli man-killers FTW.
Yeah, usually i like big boobs.

I mean im fine with Artemis and Boudica.

But Raikou has just gone too far and it feels sorta .... digusting.

And is Stheno even a loli? She looks like someone aged 20+. She's just flat as a board. Define a loli.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-15, 00:28   Link #18722
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Yeah, usually i like big boobs.

I mean im fine with Artemis and Boudica.

But Raikou has just gone too far and it feels sorta .... digusting.

And is Stheno even a loli? She looks like someone aged 20+. She's just flat as a board. Define a loli.
She's like 3 foot nothing. And flat. And high-pitched little girl voice. She's definitely a loli.
Old 2016-10-15, 00:38   Link #18723
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
http://www.perfare.net/629.html

Anyone here understand Chinese? What's Perfare saying about v1.15?
Don't have time to read all of that, the last part though says that since somebody's created a plugin to get around the check the times of the cracked APK is over and he's writing this to put a finish to it.
Old 2016-10-15, 00:48   Link #18724
MartianMage

Personally after I got Raikou I'm now weirded out by those servants with big boobs but are pretty much rock solid...

DW more jiggling please!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-15, 01:08   Link #18725
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

her quick animation is a milkshake arrow .

omg, i'm getting thirsty all of sudden

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-15, 01:45   Link #18726
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Finally picked up Iri CE from most recent Party Time Quest, so bye-bye Vlad, and hello TamaCat. LBed and placed on NR support, since I shouldn't have any problem getting all the Cupcakes I'll need from here on out from Bats (and I can still get a +4 Candle bonus anyway if I want it, since I still have the welfare Jack O'Lantern).

Only problem now is finding consistent Halloween Petit Devil support. Even Lare doesn't have one. I've actually picked up a handful of new FL members after borrowing non-FL supports just because they had HPD. Worse comes to worst, I'll just miss out on some of the Berserker Pieces/Monuments. I've already got 50+ of each anyway...
Old 2016-10-15, 01:46   Link #18727
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
well im a guy who likes my girls with big boobs, but theres just something about the stheno twins that make them FTW
Oh yes one more thing, Sca is a shitty BBA with no soul. While Jeanne Alter is a whiny tsundere kid. With very bad gameplay to boot.

Feed them to Stheno or Euryale if you have them
Old 2016-10-15, 01:55   Link #18728
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Oh yes one more thing, Sca is a shitty BBA with no soul. While Jeanne Alter is a whiny tsundere kid. With very bad gameplay to boot.

Feed them to Stheno or Euryale if you have them
I think you've taken the joke a little too far, now.
Old 2016-10-15, 01:56   Link #18729
Nemesis

Well, given the theme of Part 2 of the event, I have good reason to believe that none of the event currency will be transferable from Part 1. (Along with the fact I remember they ran into a bug during the Sanzou event regarding that as well)

So, I think it's alright for me to empty the shop of what I need from it by converting the other currency to cupcakes.....Apples saved.
Old 2016-10-15, 02:31   Link #18730
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I am not... Where was Sca in Camelot? Oh getting murdered by Gawain and co

And J Alt? With that shitty no Interlude NP? HAHAHA

While Stheno and Euryale were saving the day.

BTW, do burn Shuten too. She's terrible even as waifu material. Disgusting old hag who likes little boys....
Old 2016-10-15, 02:55   Link #18731
usspaul

really i dont care if sca is horrible but from what ive seen of her shes a good lancer in her lancer form and the other forms ives been able to use during support servent and would want my own copy of her. for the loli gorgan girls i only have euryale and i find her as a kick ass archer who really so far has been quit the savor for me in a lot of quest ive done. she just hits things hard, just doesnt give 2 shit who it is shes just gonna punch there face in with her love arrows
Old 2016-10-15, 02:57   Link #18732
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I am not... Where was Sca in Camelot? Oh getting murdered by Gawain and co

And J Alt? With that shitty no Interlude NP? HAHAHA
I was murdering Nitocris and Ozymandias with Scathach and Jeanne Alter turned the rest of Camelot into a relative cakewalk. Never needed a restart and never needed to use a CS.
Old 2016-10-15, 03:54   Link #18733
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
I was murdering Nitocris and Ozymandias with Scathach and Jeanne Alter turned the rest of Camelot into a relative cakewalk. Never needed a restart and never needed to use a CS.
To be fair, we met more Knights than them.

Remind me times when Gilles is my only Saber.
That Saber-Archer-Lancer formation is sick, especially when they keep attacking same target.
Old 2016-10-15, 03:54   Link #18734
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Don't have time to read all of that, the last part though says that since somebody's created a plugin to get around the check the times of the cracked APK is over and he's writing this to put a finish to it.
So he's there will be no more crack APK but a plugin exist somewhere that can bypass the checks?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-15, 03:56   Link #18735
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
http://www.perfare.net/629.html

Anyone here understand Chinese? What's Perfare saying about v1.15?
Okay, had the time to sit down and read through it. The first two parts are very technical with Perfare describing the protection and how he got around it. I have no IT background, so I can't accurately translate it, nevertheless attempting to convey gist of it:
  • In truth Perfare had already sold his FGO account by the time 1.11 and its anti-root/emulator protection appeared, but he got back on it to help out friends with rooted phones.
  • Perfare says he doesn't understand why the devs gave up on using an opcode-based approach saying it could absolutely be made more secure than the new approach they adopted.
  • He was unimpressed by the protection scheme, saying of the protection schemes he's encountered it's in the middle to low class with no such things like anti-debugging.
  • The protection could be overcome by simply changing one position in the code and after dumping the DLL was also at a standard position.
  • After 1.11 the devs added a layer of .so protection which didn't make things any harder because it was still using the same programming. It only took a bit more time and made launching the game a bit slower.
  • With 1.13 DW added a fgo.so in which they inserted the DLL part of the code. But the programming set was still the same and thus the difficulty to overcome it.
  • For 1.14 the devs came up with a new idea. The method body of the DLL after dumping was in an encrypted state. But as it was only an encryption it had to be decrypted inside after all. So this encryption could be cracked by simply changing the way of conducting the dump.
  • 1.15 then had no new things at all.
  • The work was not over with the above steps though. To be usable on rooted phones Perfare still needed a few more steps. With his abilities he only had the option of creating a non-protected APK.
  • For 1.11 he replaced class.dex with the one of the previous version and then inserted the dumped DLL into it.
  • In 1.12 the devs tied libmain.so into the protection scheme. But because they didn't change the mono version all that was needed was to use the previous version's libmain.so.
  • With 1.13 came a libfgo.so where the key was inserted. To overcome the protection he copied the original code and restored it into the DLL after dumping the .so.
  • In 1.14 the mono was still the same so it was still possible to use the old libmono.so. But this time DW stuffed all the CatAndMouseGame stuff into the .so. Because he wasn't very familiar with that kind of code he failed to restore the entire code during his first try (and then wrote the notice on Tieba). Later after another attempt at it he succeeded.
  • He says that there are better ways to get around the fgo.so of 1.13 and later. For example by making adjustments to the .so after dumping which would not require restoring the DLL code. Or making a plugin that goes around the protection. But Perfare says he has zero Android programming experience, he couldn't even write a "hello world" for Android so obviously all the other stuff surpassed his abilities.
  • Now that somebody's created a plugin to go around the protection the cracked APK is history. To conclude it all he's leaving this:
    https://github.com/Perfare/Fgo
    out there. If somebody's making use of the code he asks to leave a credit.
  • Last but not least, to improve his skills Perfare's gone to the library on his way back to the dorm and borrowed a couple of books on Android programming.

Well, that's basically everything. Since I, to repeat it, have no IT-experience I have no idea how to properly translate the technical aspects, hope it was clear enough that those that do know what this all means can extract the gist out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
That Saber-Archer-Lancer formation is sick, especially when they keep attacking same target.
My answer: Two Jeanne Alter and an Arturia (Saber Alter or Santa Alter) or Mashu. No problem at all. Of course to make it work you need to have a Jeanne Alter of your own.
Old 2016-10-15, 04:04   Link #18736
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Sad news. Emulators is well and truly dead

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-15, 04:25   Link #18737
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
You read the guy wrongly. He's not joking...

Quote:
Actually with Karna is even easier than Scathach for Pyramid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
To be fair, we met more Knights than them.

Remind me times when Gilles is my only Saber.
Cases like that just take the Cavalry classes and beat the thing as neutral, you do enough damage with a support Waver.

Quote:
So he's there will be no more crack APK but a plugin exist somewhere that can bypass the checks?
No idea...I think the plugin is not being openly distributed as the cracked apk before, just being used by the rerollers.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-15, 04:36   Link #18738
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Actually with Karna is even easier than Scathach for Pyramid.
Don't quite get what you are saying there. Well, I was fairly happy seeing that both of them are divine. With maxed out God Slayer skill (+100%) and Primeval Rune (+50) I never got to see Ozymandias' NP. He was gone in a hurry.
Old 2016-10-15, 04:41   Link #18739
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
^Sad news. Emulators is well and truly dead
No, I think it's just that you need to find the plugin. Even if just the rerollers are using it now, it will eventually leak out to the general public (or at least as "general" as people playing foreign language Android games on their PCs get). Granted, shortly after that, DW will probably invalidate the plugin, so...
Old 2016-10-15, 04:42   Link #18740
Klard
The cilvilain

Hmm well burned Stheno and Sieg but still not enough rare prism to get what i need, guess i have to wait to roll more of them then burn
Edit: to be fair good or not use the servant you like that's all

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon