AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-09-17, 06:40   Link #2401
dere_lover21

Wow..... Makoto has learned madara's susanoo technique.
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 07:36   Link #2402
Sparteh

So we see Makoto getting more and more oped, trashes (heroes) getting more and more stupid and a bit stronger, Shiki improving but what about Mio and Tomoe?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 08:22   Link #2403
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

can someone spoil on what happened next when loli sofia re-appeared to makoto?
Old 2016-09-17, 09:17   Link #2404
VooXoo

I don't think Makoto rocket punch was a DBZ joke, is the average japanese boy fantasy to shot one, maybe he was still feeling the hero costume effect in his mind.
A human who travel worlds get a power-up and becomes a grunt if I remember it well, Shiki/Larva was researching a method to become one through hyuman experiments but he didn't knew it was something received from sliders.
We don't know if Makoto and the other 2 became grunts or that world simply boosted their natural specs.
Makoto finally is starting to realize his strenght, poor Io, he thought to be fighting on par with him but didn't knew how the costume removed defense and magic, and a strength buff isn't very good for a archer/caster chara. Sofia is even worse, Makoto is looking at everything on the battlefield but her.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 09:19   Link #2405
Klard
The cilvilain

Sofia can't defeat a Stand user like Makoto
Old 2016-09-17, 10:04   Link #2406
Crossthought

will we able to read rona trump card???
Crossthought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 10:50   Link #2407
Firestar2471

BTW as an interesting little side note, with this chapter release the translations has caught up to the chapters that don't have a LN and therefore haven't been replaced by digest chapters.

In other words, if you want to you can stop reading from waybackmachine.
Firestar2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 11:27   Link #2408
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Sofia can't defeat a Stand user like Makoto
Only stands can defeat stands, that's one of the basic rules after all
Old 2016-09-17, 12:29   Link #2409
s.a.w..

Does Sophia escape and become one of those haunting villains? And why does she want to eat all the supreme dragons? Will new supreme dragons rise from the high grade dragons, or will the old ones be re birthed? Or are they like Mitsurugi and are still alive despite having their power taken?
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 12:41   Link #2410
testeottilio

Spoiler for SPoiler:

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
testeottilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 13:12   Link #2411
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
Does Sophia escape and become one of those haunting villains? And why does she want to eat all the supreme dragons? Will new supreme dragons rise from the high grade dragons, or will the old ones be re birthed? Or are they like Mitsurugi and are still alive despite having their power taken?
No, since the war arc is only 3 more chapters just wait if you want more details.

She said eat, but its more like she absorbed their spirits. Supreme dragons because their spirit never dies. Sofia ate and fused with these spirits thus obtaining their power. Her goal is to eat all of the supreme dragons and become a demi-god/god type existence for some reason I don't understand (its hard to tease these details out of google translate). Supreme dragons always rebirth through their spirit so as long as they are fused to Sofia they can't reincarnate. Currently the three eaten ones (Blade dragon, aka lancer, wasn't eaten) are in a semi-conscious fused state with Sofia.
Old 2016-09-17, 13:43   Link #2412
testeottilio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar2471 View Post
No, since the war arc is only 3 more chapters just wait if you want more details.

She said eat, but its more like she absorbed their spirits. Supreme dragons because their spirit never dies. Sofia ate and fused with these spirits thus obtaining their power. Her goal is to eat all of the supreme dragons and become a demi-god/god type existence for some reason I don't understand (its hard to tease these details out of google translate). Supreme dragons always rebirth through their spirit so as long as they are fused to Sofia they can't reincarnate. Currently the three eaten ones (Blade dragon, aka lancer, wasn't eaten) are in a semi-conscious fused state with Sofia.
So currently only missing 3 supreme dragons?
What does she hope to achieve?

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
Old 2016-09-17, 13:59   Link #2413
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by testeottilio View Post
So currently only missing 3 supreme dragons?
What does she hope to achieve?
Missing dragons are: Tomoe, Root, Sand Wave

There is an explanation, but its pretty much impossible to understand using google translate. She wants to get all 7 supreme dragon spirits, because then she can fuse them all to become something like dragon emperor Tiamat or something along those lines.
Old 2016-09-17, 14:21   Link #2414
testeottilio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar2471 View Post
Missing dragons are: Tomoe, Root, Sand Wave

There is an explanation, but its pretty much impossible to understand using google translate. She wants to get all 7 supreme dragon spirits, because then she can fuse them all to become something like dragon emperor Tiamat or something along those lines.
What is the title of this chapter in Japanese? I will play on Google and take a look.

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
Old 2016-09-17, 14:56   Link #2415
Firestar2471

Quote:
What is the title of this chapter in Japanese? I will play on Google and take a look.
ヤタってそこまで
google translate name: Until there I Yata

Its something like 3 chapters after war arc ends? Anyhow after re-reading it I found the thing I recalled wasn't dragon emperor Tiamat, but the Tiamat plan is the goal of consuming the dragons.

Anyhow good luck
Old 2016-09-17, 15:12   Link #2416
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiir-chan View Post
I take it sofia was too preoccupied by the nuke's radiation effect that she overlooked the charm being successful and thougth it was only one affliction status instead?

Makoto said he could dispel it, would've ended up dispelling the radiation too as a side effect, if sofia didn't blow her top

nevertheless, nothing lost here. she will die anyways.
technically sofia removed the radiation already. the thing about the charm is that you can be afflicted without ever being aware of it.

Last edited by coded321; 2016-09-17 at 15:40.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 15:21   Link #2417
testeottilio

The charm in Sophia will be dispelled?
I'm curious about her fate.

I believe that her goal should be to kill the goddess.

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
Old 2016-09-17, 15:23   Link #2418
Firestar2471

Quote:
The charm in Sophia will be dispelled?
I'm curious about her fate.

I believe that her goal should be to kill the goddess.
The chapter you asked for has all the answers in it. Also there is no way her goal has anything to do with the goddess.
Old 2016-09-17, 15:33   Link #2419
testeottilio

I did not think anything about the charm that the hero put it ... google translator is not reliable. Ç.Ç

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
Old 2016-09-17, 16:20   Link #2420
VooXoo

It seems like charm can only be negated by being stronger than the caster or having a barrier for it already on (probably diyng makes the trick too).
Is still unclear to me if Trash can use it only on females or don't waste it on males, or simply the author skipped on guys being hit from it.
Makoto have to research a barrier for it asap, Tomoe is possibly vulnerable to it at Trash actual level. And it would be impossible to protect Trash from death in case Mio was affected from it, she would kill him, 1. for dirtying her with a curse who weakens her love for waka-sama, 2. at high levels of love she would just eat him up.
Sofia will return thanks to the spirits in her, she got their powers and the rebirth skill, now I get it, maybe loliphia will have another personality or decide to be on Makoto side because he was always straight with her.
I believe Makoto is still fighting with some seals on right? How patethic would have been for Io and Sophia if he just gone all-out from the start?
Only reason I can think of for Sofia to start a crusade on the goddess would be her discovering the charm was her gift to trashmoki.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel