AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-08-14, 06:04   Link #18281
Kakurin
大佐

I-26 drops at E1, E3 and E4. Aquila at E3 and E4.
Old 2016-08-14, 06:14   Link #18282
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
I-26 drops at E1, E3 and E4. Aquila at E3 and E4.
thanks for the info
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 06:17   Link #18283
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
With I-26 dropping at E3 too I don't recommend wasting time at E1. Got I-26 with my third S-rank at E3.
but e1 runs literally almost cost nothing though
Old 2016-08-14, 06:26   Link #18284
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
but e1 runs literally almost cost nothing though
You have to go to E3 anyway for Aquila so why not do both the same time? Aquila isn't exactly a common drop, so chances are good that you'll spend quite some time there. Klashikari failed to get her in 50 S-ranks, I'm at 23 myself. My recommendation is to clear through E2, then farm E3 for Aquila, if you get Aquila you can then clear the entire event and then go back to E1 for I-26 if you haven't gotten her yet.
Old 2016-08-14, 06:29   Link #18285
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
as for my own I-26 farming woes:

Will try the E1E farm up until monday night. If that fails time to clear first.
Old 2016-08-14, 06:34   Link #18286
Kakurin
大佐

If you don't care about Aquila farming E1 first is the way to go. If you want Aquila too then it frankly is a waste of time going to E1 first. I know a thing or two about it since I spent some 30-35 S-ranks at E1 looking for I-26 before the info arrived with I-26 also dropping at E3. Just for the record, I-26 (and Aquila) can drop on an A-rank on 甲.
Old 2016-08-14, 07:37   Link #18287
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Wanted to try kancolle android today but only get some kind of message I can't read when I want to log in.
Has the puclic release actually happened, like the english wiki claims, or is it still not publically realeased?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 07:45   Link #18288
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Wanted to try kancolle android today but only get some kind of message I can't read when I want to log in.
Has the puclic release actually happened, like the english wiki claims, or is it still not publically realeased?
Kancolle android works flawlessly for me and I'm from Germany. How stable is your WLAN? One of my friends in the US has really horrible connection which is why he probably gets the very same message as you. There can be other reasons for it, too, but in his case it's definitely his crappy connection. Mine isn't much better, but it's still good enough. Speaking of Kancolledroid, I purchased 10 shipslots on it yesterday and I find it really convenient. No need for KCV or VPN or whatever, you just tap that shit and grab the goods. Or maybe I'm just not used to having a phone yet...
Old 2016-08-14, 11:28   Link #18289
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seihai View Post
Kancolle android works flawlessly for me and I'm from Germany. How stable is your WLAN? One of my friends in the US has really horrible connection which is why he probably gets the very same message as you. There can be other reasons for it, too, but in his case it's definitely his crappy connection. Mine isn't much better, but it's still good enough. Speaking of Kancolledroid, I purchased 10 shipslots on it yesterday and I find it really convenient. No need for KCV or VPN or whatever, you just tap that shit and grab the goods. Or maybe I'm just not used to having a phone yet...
No I get one when I want to log in - Similar to as if my password was wrong.
Similar as in there is no way I can mistype that on my phone WHich is why I wonder if the public release ha already happened or you need to win a lottery again.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-14, 11:40   Link #18290
demino_hellsin
That one guy

E2 is actually kind of annoying. Farming for pudding but I keep getting battleships. At least summer BBhime is some kind of consolation
Old 2016-08-14, 11:43   Link #18291
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
No I get one when I want to log in - Similar to as if my password was wrong.
Post a screenshot of the said error while masking your personal information. It won't go anywhere with your vague descriptions.
Old 2016-08-14, 12:12   Link #18292
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Post a screenshot of the said error while masking your personal information. It won't go anywhere with your vague descriptions.
I actually jsut wanted to copty the kanji per hand - found out what it was while doing it(sicne I needed to get them); ThWas the usual phone probelem, in other words 'Bought it with thinner fingers' ; Message looked a tad different in the webshop app than in the broswer so I didn'ät recognize it as password problem.

tbh if my phone was as fat as my computer I'd prefer it - lot less annoyance with the airbase

Old 2016-08-14, 15:35   Link #18293
Kakurin
大佐

Took me 39 S-ranks and over 50k fuel on E3 丙, but I'm done with farming for this event since I also picked up I-26 on my third S-rank at E3 (aside from Maruyu-hunting at E1 perhaps). Starting tomorrow I can go all-out in clearing E3 and E4.
Old 2016-08-14, 15:43   Link #18294
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

5 tries to get to E-3 last dance, and my girls are getting BTFO by Black Woo Shooter. Not even the double dyson gives this much trouble.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 16:29   Link #18295
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

85 runs and counting. When will she show up...?!
Old 2016-08-14, 16:45   Link #18296
Kakurin
大佐

I don't know what I should be more impressed by, that you still haven't gotten her after 85 runs, or that you already managed 85 runs at E3 in this timespan.
Old 2016-08-14, 17:10   Link #18297
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
I don't know what I should be more impressed by, that you still haven't gotten her after 85 runs, or that you already managed 85 runs at E3 in this timespan.
You must be thinking of the latter.

Now the problem for me is... used up 110k fuel and still the boss dont want to go down in e4h... and i cant get through night battle node without one getting chuuha... (Did the math and i just noticed i used up 110k fuel...)
Old 2016-08-14, 17:51   Link #18298
cloud04
Scanlator

this fine for farming and doing on hard?
nvm tenryuu, still waiting for my abkm from expe, plan to put midget and 2 oto
Old 2016-08-14, 17:58   Link #18299
Kakurin
大佐

For farming on 丙 it's okay since though the BBH can be annoying the boss node is getting wrecked with no trouble. For clearing on 甲 the low level of the non-Kumano CAVs might be a problem. Also, again won't matter much for farming, but the equipment loadout is very suboptimal.

1) With Combined Fleet you want to increase accuracy as far as you can. So 41cm guns on the FBBs with their accuracy penalty is a no-go.

2) You are wasting the big plane slots of Chito-Chiyo by sticking a fighter into it.

3) Replace the searchlight on Akizuki with a Type 13 radar.
Old 2016-08-14, 18:01   Link #18300
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
For farming on 丙 it's okay since though the BBH can be annoying the boss node is getting wrecked with no trouble. For clearing on 甲 the low level of the non-Kumano CAVs might be a problem. Also, again won't matter much for farming, but the equipment loadout is very suboptimal.

1) With Combined Fleet you want to increase accuracy as far as you can. So 41cm guns on the FBBs with their accuracy penalty is a no-go.

2) You are wasting the big plane slots of Chito-Chiyo by sticking a fighter into it.

3) Replace the searchlight on Akizuki with a Type 13 radar.
wasnt sure about the AS for the map, oh didnt notice the 41, kongou was pretty much on support duty for awhile so havent changed her equipment
so no searchlight?

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls