AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-08-01, 07:57   Link #18081
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Hmm, looks like I was spot-on for Yamato's swimsuit design. She's alluring, as is Haruna. Mikuma's pastel-style shading doesn't sit well with me, but Kujou Ichiso delivers once again with the Taigei/Ryuuhou ones.
Old 2016-08-01, 14:02   Link #18082
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Looking at the how she holds one of the Ramune bottles Yamato certainly is some kind of hotel - the question is what kind of

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-01, 19:31   Link #18083
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Yamato and Haruna are definitely A-plus there.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-02, 14:27   Link #18084
AC-Phoenix
Detective

About the Seasonal CGs I never really bothered to check with the old ones and don't know which ones I actually had through non pvp so...
Do you have to unlock the Seasonal CGs like the normal ones? i.e Getting Yamato damaged during a mission on purpose and so on or do they just pop up after the season?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-02, 14:29   Link #18085
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

For the Xth time, no. The special version will always include the chuuha cg if you already got the chuuha cg of the regular version of the Kanmusu. If for some reason you don't have the chuuha ver, you can simply unlock the regular one and the library will also unlock the special version.
Old 2016-08-06, 15:22   Link #18086
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Hmm, odd. I can log in on my Android but I cannot get past the loading screen on browser.

Anyone have similar issues?
Old 2016-08-07, 05:27   Link #18087
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
According to reports from Kancolle's Third Naval Review: there will be a British.

Quote:
British Royal Naval Battleship girl is noted that you have a "Chance to encounter her...."
DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 05:59   Link #18088
cloud04
Scanlator

any news on which operation we doing this time?
Old 2016-08-07, 06:08   Link #18089
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
According to reports from Kancolle's Third Naval Review: there will be a British.
The event is supposed to start on Friday 12th August. And apparently we'll get another Mutsuki-class with Minazuki. And the movie is scheduled for a 26th November release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
any news on which operation we doing this time?
「迎撃!第二次マレー沖海戦」

"Interception! The Second Naval Battle off Malaya" or something like that . My guess for the British ship would be the PoW. Wouldn't surprise me if we get another heavy dose of LBA.

Quote:
I'll be able to max out fuel, ammo and steel. Won't make it for bauxite and buckets. Think I'll end up with around 2500 buckets and 235k bauxite. The damn Spring event has really put a dent in my buckets stock.
Old 2016-08-07, 06:12   Link #18090
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Shit gonna be fun with Bismarck.
Old 2016-08-07, 06:13   Link #18091
Azurial

Quote:

Ofc, but i will only farm for her if she got a good equipment and if will be Nao Touyama will be the seiyuu for the new british ship <3. And since she is going to be a drop reward i dont really wanna waste my resources for it until i complete the event or the drop reward that im looking for. if i would go for it, is probably be the last thing that i will do XD. Prioritize the goal before other stuff XD
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 06:16   Link #18092
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Shit gonna be fun with Bismarck.
Only if it's really the PoW (and not Repulse). The potential interaction lines with Bisko and Purin is one of the reasons why I wanted PoW in the game for a long time, cared about that one more than Iowa. I wish they would adjust with new lines for existing kanmusu. Bisko's reaction to PoW would be fun considering that it was the PoW that scored the underwater hit causing Bismarck to leak oil and steam at slower speed while trying to make it back to occupied France.
Old 2016-08-07, 06:43   Link #18093
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Only if it's really the PoW (and not Repulse). The potential interaction lines with Bisko and Purin is one of the reasons why I wanted PoW in the game for a long time, cared about that one more than Iowa. I wish they would adjust with new lines for existing kanmusu. Bisko's reaction to PoW would be fun considering that it was the PoW that scored the underwater hit causing Bismarck to leak oil and steam at slower speed while trying to make it back to occupied France.
I am happy that they widened the floodgate for more countries. Perhaps we may have the Richelieu, Triomphant or Surcouf next year? lol
Old 2016-08-07, 07:07   Link #18094
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

As far as a reliable source could tell me, Touyama and Uesaka were playing some riddle game and the actual english ships being mentioned were Prince of Wales and Repulse.

Also, Minazuki will be designed by Kusada Souta, and she was described with short green hair.
Old 2016-08-07, 07:16   Link #18095
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I find it very, very amusing that the next event is going to be based on the Battle of Malaya.

My writer's mind is getting filled with dialogues of my Admiral doing verbal persecution on his own fleet when I read the news.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 07:28   Link #18096
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
As far as a reliable source could tell me, Touyama and Uesaka were playing some riddle game and the actual english ships being mentioned were Prince of Wales and Repulse.
Well, they were the two battleships that were sunk on 10 December 1941 off Malaya after all. It would've been quite a surprise if any other ship had been mentioned.
Old 2016-08-07, 07:55   Link #18097
Academus

Base on what I read, the upcoming RN battleship is specifically stated to not be PoW or Repulse. Minazuki has short watery blue hair with ahoge, and voiced by Hidaka Rina.

A real life mackerel festival was also announced, with no further information.

17 Winter 17 Spring
16 Winter: E1&2 E3 Spring: Prep E7 Summer: Prep E1&2 16 Fall
15 Winter: E1&2 E5 Spring: Prep E6 Summer: Prep E7 Fall: Prep E5
14 Summer: E6 Fall: E4
Academus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 09:37   Link #18098
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
Base on what I read, the upcoming RN battleship is specifically stated to not be PoW or Repulse. Minazuki has short watery blue hair with ahoge, and voiced by Hidaka Rina.

A real life mackerel festival was also announced, with no further information.

Hood Maybe? ( well she's a Battle Cruiser so maybe not ) Warspite ?Revenge ? Rodney ?
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 13:00   Link #18099
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

There were a lot of British battleships at that time.

Of course they could be cheeky and have it be HMS Malaya (one of Warspite's sisterships). Thing is, she wasn't modernized like the others of her class. She was used against the Italians and Germans, but put in reserve at the end of 1943 as she was not needed and out of date. She was at the Battle of Jutland and took damage in that battle. She is almost as old as Kongo (layed down 1913. launched 1915, and commissioned in February 1, 1916). Only the four Kongos and Fuso are older than Malaya. Yamashiro is younger.

Last edited by Ithekro; 2016-08-07 at 13:29.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 13:12   Link #18100
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Warspite would be funny since Libeccio have mentioned she IS a fangirl of her. On that note, I'd like to think that the devs have gotten chewed out for the crap reward to difficulty ratio from last Summer Event, which may explain that announcement of a Brit at the Naval Review. I mean, we got 2 DD, 1 fleet oiler and 1 AA DD hidden behind a fucking wall, and not to mention a seaplane tender and another DD that are drop-only WOW

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls