Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-07-23, 09:26   Link #2001
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
Yea but all of them are 100% justified. That will be happening if you resist arrest. Oh BTW those police shooter this week is a TYT subscriber. If Chenk is race baiting those shooter, Chenk have those police blood in his hands.
No they aren't. We have laws that directly state that simply resisting arrest is NOT grounds for the use of lethal force (and in some situations we aren't there wasn't any resistance). Police are only supposed to use lethal force in lethal situations. That's why police carry non-lethal equipment. And really cops lately have been playing very fast and loose over what they consider to be a justifiable situation to absolve cops of their actions. Really if you look over to other western countries you will find that police killing suspects are A LOT more rare; and that's because they are actually trained to handle such situations and don't just shot first, ask questions later

Heck lets take a story from this past week. Cops get a call about a suicidal man with a gun. Turns out it was a man with autism and he was armed with a toy truck. With him was a black therapist for a local center that the man ran away from, and he was trying to help him. He told the police about the situation. In order to help calm his patient, the therapist laid down on his back and put up his hands... and then one of the cops shot the therapist in the legs! Cop didn't even know why he did it. And then they hand cuffed him... for no apparent reason. The Therapist did literally everything right and he STILL got shot. Can you justify this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...9331?cid=bitly

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
After this, I still believe the GOP is more dangerous for progressive movements. But I start to believe the Democrats are the more corrupted one.
This really IS the most depressing election ever...
Old 2016-07-23, 09:49   Link #2002
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
This really IS the most depressing election ever...
The two main option are really bad and the two others aren't likely to win and might help the worse option (whichever one you think it is) to win. There is not a hope of a good option, the only good concrete thing I can see is than Ted Cruz probably have killed his prospect for ever.
Old 2016-07-23, 10:42   Link #2003
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

This video, biased at it might be in the eyes of those who support Trump, gives me hope that not all is lost and there are informed American citizens out there who actually understand what is going on.

Old 2016-07-23, 11:51   Link #2004
yulinard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
No they aren't. We have laws that directly state that simply resisting arrest is NOT grounds for the use of lethal force (and in some situations we aren't there wasn't any resistance). Police are only supposed to use lethal force in lethal situations. That's why police carry non-lethal equipment. And really cops lately have been playing very fast and loose over what they consider to be a justifiable situation to absolve cops of their actions. Really if you look over to other western countries you will find that police killing suspects are A LOT more rare; and that's because they are actually trained to handle such situations and don't just shot first, ask questions later
Good for them because they don't face armed criminals. Unless you need 3 cops to arrest one criminal in which two of them died in the process. And I don't think European police is a good example of a good police force since they are terrified of the muslim criminals to the point they have to assign no go zone to muslim getho.

Don't shoot first ask question latter? This is happening this week which lead to several dead cops. Ofc police live don't matter.
Old 2016-07-23, 12:00   Link #2005
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
This video, biased at it might be in the eyes of those who support Trump, gives me hope that not all is lost and there are informed American citizens out there who actually understand what is going on.
Actually that is not the case...

All anti-Trump protests so far were lead by violent men who fought agaisnt police in several occasions. Blocking traffic, hurting other people and smashing windiws are also few to name as well.

In nothing else these protests and their anti-Trump campaign are only driving the ordinary people to vote for Trump as they see him as actual victim. Who in their right mind is going to vote for Trump's opponents when their supporters cause incident everywhere they go?

If this campaign has proven anything is how Trump is smart enough to make full use of his opponents mistakes and weaknesses.
Old 2016-07-23, 12:35   Link #2006
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
If this campaign has proven anything is how Trump is smart enough to make full use of his opponents mistakes and weaknesses.
It wouldn't be such problem if he only used that; he also managed to convince peoples to vote for him with slogans, changing position and promise, with little to none specific (not than Hilary is different on that regard). He is pretty much a con artist, so convincing peoples ( either business partner, customers, or electors) to give him their trust is his speciality.
Old 2016-07-23, 12:39   Link #2007
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Good for them because they don't face armed criminals. Unless you need 3 cops to arrest one criminal in which two of them died in the process. And I don't think European police is a good example of a good police force since they are terrified of the muslim criminals to the point they have to assign no go zone to muslim getho.

Don't shoot first ask question latter? This is happening this week which lead to several dead cops. Ofc police live don't matter.
Are you done connecting everything to muslim related problems? I'm still waiting for your facts to back up your argument(?).

There have been several shootings that were clearly not justified. This is proven and the concerned policemen have been convicted. Also what exactly is the connection between so called "no-go zones" and police shootings? (nothing) We aren't even talking about muslims here. Well nobody except you. Please don't bring unrelated things into the argument.
Old 2016-07-23, 13:06   Link #2008
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Didn't even Fox News go back on that one?
Old 2016-07-23, 14:00   Link #2009
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Didn't even Fox News go back on that one?
Yes. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-zone-remarks/

The retraction came soon after then-PM David Cameron called the guy who made the claim that Birmingham is "no-go" zone a "complete idiot."

Quote:
“When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fools’ day,” Cameron said. “This guy’s clearly a complete idiot.”
Old 2016-07-23, 14:58   Link #2010
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post

Edit: in other news Hillary has picked Tim Kane as VP. Tim who? Exactly. What a horrible, boring and conventional choice. Had she picked Warren she would at least attracted more interest and picked up some of Bernie's supporters. Hillary really does have poor judgment. Here hoping it is enough... but it is seriously in doubt at this point.
Harvard Graduate, took 2yrs off in the middle of school to teach carpentry and Welding in Honduras; that is where he learn to speak Spanish.

Built a private practice representing minorities against housing discrimination.

Personally against abortion but believed it is a choice up to the woman (91% rating form plan parenthood)

offices held, Richmond City Council, Richmond City Mayor, Virginia Lt Gov, Virginia Gov and Virginia Senator.

Recent controversy on banking regulation: He wrote a letter to the financial regulator to regulate local banks/credit union differently then large national banks because of their difference in size.

What Tim Kaine isn't is a Firebrand, he doesn't breath fire and shit plasma. Which does not make him a republican lite as some progressives have try to cast him.
Old 2016-07-23, 15:10   Link #2011
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Trump's response:
Spoiler:
The only sad thing is him. Fuck me! Trumpism and talks of a massive purge on all sides, really? The comparison with the likes of Robespierre (Terror version), Mussolini, Hitler, the Kims, Saddam, and Putin is now complete after this.
Old 2016-07-23, 15:39   Link #2012
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
The only sad thing is him. Fuck me! Trumpism and talks of a massive purge on all sides, really? The comparison with the likes of Robespierre (Terror version), Mussolini, Hitler, the Kims, Saddam, and Putin is now complete after this.
Frankly, it look to me like a fake quote, someone than would try to parody him. It's way over the top. He do use some of the same rhethoric as previous fascist leader, but he wouldn't talk about purging his party before getting elected.
Old 2016-07-23, 16:11   Link #2013
Brother Coa
Banned

This is hilarious... xD Good move NBC, good move...

The posted a poll for their viewers to vote for either Trump or Clinton, and the leading picture on the poll is Clinton with 46% and Trump with 43% of the votes.

But the poll results bellow: Trump 49% and Clinton 21% with 30% to 3'rd party candidate. xD

I didn't saw such misleading paper headline in a while...
Old 2016-07-23, 21:59   Link #2014
sasoras

Here's a free movie/documentary about the clintons that just got uploaded. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30 WARNING 1HR LONG!

Any fact checkers here that want to wade through the info, on the documentary, to see if it's true or not?

To be fair though cheney did the same thing, which allowed a friends oil companies stock prices to rise after Iraq war.
Old 2016-07-23, 22:13   Link #2015
yulinard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Are you done connecting everything to muslim related problems? I'm still waiting for your facts to back up your argument(?).

There have been several shootings that were clearly not justified. This is proven and the concerned policemen have been convicted. Also what exactly is the connection between so called "no-go zones" and police shootings? (nothing) We aren't even talking about muslims here. Well nobody except you. Please don't bring unrelated things into the argument.
Ha? Read my post again.

Im responding someone who comparing American cops with European cops. Which is irelevant because european cops dont fight armed criminals.

Then I go with European cops are joke because they are so spineless to the point they are fleeing from Muslim rioter (France) or outright doing victim blaming (Sweden). If they have any guts then there will no no-go zone in europe.
Old 2016-07-23, 22:22   Link #2016
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
Here's a free movie/documentary about the clintons that just got uploaded. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30 WARNING 1HR LONG!

Any fact checkers here that want to wade through the info, on the documentary, to see if it's true or not?

To be fair though cheney did the same thing, which allowed a friends oil companies stock prices to rise after Iraq war.
I'm more interested in Dinesh D'Souza's documentary on Hillary, which premiered a couple of days ago. Doesn't seem to be available internationally though, so it's hard for me to watch it.

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

Old 2016-07-24, 00:31   Link #2017
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Hmm, maybe the Chinese was right. There was no independent mainstream media in US afterall:

http://i.imgur.com/yGgKEa7.jpg
Old 2016-07-24, 01:18   Link #2018
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
snip
It was banned from twitter, and facebook, their doing it on reddit also. Its complete damage control.

From the leaks the DNC gave marching orders for msnbc, and other media outlets on how they should act or talk, and they are currently trying to soften the narrative.

Google also made moves to block the site, but was later restated.

Twitter, Reddit, Facebook also manipulated the trend, and downvoted the link but didn't work because alot of people were upvoting it, so it was outright banned. Oh youtube took down that vid i linked; google is also working overtime. It's available for DL anyway so w.e

Supposedly their only skimming the surface, if what he says is true more bombshell are coming.

Last edited by sasoras; 2016-07-24 at 03:20.
Old 2016-07-24, 03:26   Link #2019
Brother Coa
Banned

"Friends:

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I gave it to you straight last summer when I told you that Donald Trump would be the Republican nominee for president. And now I have even more awful, depressing news for you: Donald J. Trump is going to win in November. This wretched, ignorant, dangerous part-time clown and full time sociopath is going to be our next president. President Trump. Go ahead and say the words, ‘cause you’ll be saying them for the next four years: “PRESIDENT TRUMP.”

Never in my life have I wanted to be proven wrong more than I do right now.

Reasons:

1 - Midwest Math, or Welcome to Our Rust Belt Brexit.
2 - The Last Stand of the Angry White Man.
3 - The Hillary Problem.
4 - The Depressed Sanders Vote.
5 - The Jesse Ventura Effect."

More about it on this link.
Old 2016-07-24, 03:32   Link #2020
Heep
Big third leg

Quote:
Then I go with European cops are joke because they are so spineless to the point they are fleeing from Muslim rioter (France)
Stop reading fox news or similar nazi media.
Closed Thread

Tags
2016 caucuses, 2016 elections, 2016 primaries, us elections