2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-07-11, 08:58   Link #181
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Do you know why Miclone chambers are are called Miclone? It is My-Clone. Basically cloning yourself a new body and transferring your consciousness to it.
Is that true? I always thought that "miclone" derived from the word "micro", due to the fact that the reverse of "miclonized" is "macronized".

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 10:44   Link #182
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Is that true? I always thought that "miclone" derived from the word "micro", due to the fact that the reverse of "miclonized" is "macronized".
For years I was wondering why Sketchley wrote it as My-clone. Turns out it is how it is really written, My-Clone. It is basically a double meaning with micro.
http://monkeybacon.mywebcommunity.or...AZentraadi.php
Quote:
Related Matter: Zentraadi Micronization
By using the My-clone System, the Zentraadi are able to become human sized, the so-called micronization. In the First Interstellar War, although the micronized Warera, Rory and Konda snuck into the Macross as spies, they became acquainted with culture, and consequentially became the bridge between the human and Zentraadi races. Also, as Earthlings have almost the same genetic information as the Zentraadi, it's possible for Earthlings to be changed into giants. In practise, however, there are few examples of Earthlings having done that.*

*Translator's note: the last two lines were in the original: "In addition, on reversing the process and the possibility of a human becoming a giant, the authenticity is unknown whether or not Maximilian Jinaasu experienced the change to giant size in the First Interstellar War."

Right: Klan Klan
A Zentraadi attached to the Macross Frontier's Private Military Provider S.M.S.. Although she's a beautiful woman who is proud of an outstanding figure, she has a strange genetic make-up that causes her to have the figure of a little girl when micronized.

Body Features
Although the Zentraadi have a body structure that's approximately the same as Earthlings when My-clones*, when they become giants, the function and position of the internal organs change and they have a robust body structure suitable for combat. This is the manifestation of a special gene that is different from an Earthling when the Zentraadi are being made gigantic by the My-clone system. And despite the internal organs and organization being scaled-up and cloned, the position and function changes are the result of strengthening being performed on the body. In addition, although the Zentraadi were created by cloning in a Factory Satellite, after coexisting with mankind they came to be born by natural birth due to pregnancy.

* Translator's note: in the original edition the line was "Although the Zentraadi have a body structure that almost favourably compares to those of Earthlings when Mi-clones"

Caption: Zentraadi genes pass through the generations, and they seem to individually variably manifest. There also seems to be people who have a link between their changes of emotion and the movement of their hair.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote