AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-06-21, 03:15   Link #481
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
Poor Vitaly. She got used. Shame, she's hot af.

Decent fight scene. The worse scene was Hayato choosing the clingy and childish Emilia. Claire or Sakura would've been the better choice or better choose all three. Well the best part for me is Claire blasting those two with her cannon. Hahaha!
I dont know which is more comical the fact your pitying Vitaly because she's attractive or the reasons your blasting Emilia for being clingy and childish.

Sakura is the definition of childish. inviting hayato over because she wanted to be with a famous Hundred person and of course the 180 when she realizes he saved her. There was zero connection between the two. She was closer to Karen then to Hayato.

Claire. I dont know how you cant call her childish during this show. Innocent at first yes but once she was on team hayato she was petty af. Getting angry because he wouldnt race with her. Getting angrier when she saw he was with Sakura and Emilia. There are various scenes which show her petty nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
I call BS. You can't really say that he chose anyone because it's more like to say this is the end of the first part story wise , especially not if you know how the story goes further ( or if you look at the illustration ).
Unfortunately my friend you could not be more wrong. Anybody who watched this pretty much knew that Emilia was always choice 1. Claire and Hayato have kissed multiple times but all of the scenes she has with him are basically that of a leadership role. 2. Sakura was never an option because of her antics and while that did change Sakura spent more time with Karen then with Hayato.
Although her role in the plot was minimal. Emilia spent the most time with Hayato the romance was highest with hayato. The bond was obvious and all that despite her being disguised as a male. The chances of a season 2 are minimal but now that she's a girl there's no way you can push claire onto Hayato at all.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 04:36   Link #482
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Anybody who watched this pretty much knew that Emilia was always choice 1.
You don't have to say this. It's obvious anyway. In term of the Anime Emilia will keep the lead, but as you should also know her role overall beyond the Anime will improve to the point where sharing won't be a problem anymore.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 05:35   Link #483
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
You don't have to say this. It's obvious anyway. In term of the Anime Emilia will keep the lead, but as you should also know her role overall beyond the Anime will improve to the point where sharing won't be a problem anymore.
You said he hasnt really chosen anybody but yet they made it quite clear he chose Emilia.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2016-06-21, 05:47   Link #484
Estzero1

Quote:
You said he hasnt really chosen anybody but yet they made it quite clear he chose Emilia.
Yeah in the Anime but not in the series in general . It depends on how consider it .

Old 2016-06-21, 06:44   Link #485
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Yeah in the Anime but not in the series in general . It depends on how consider it .
well considering the series is where it is thats a hard thing to claim but whatever. Anyway lets just hope they can pull off a season 2 though it wont be for a while

Old 2016-06-21, 08:23   Link #486
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
I dont know which is more comical the fact your pitying Vitaly because she's attractive or the reasons your blasting Emilia for being clingy and childish.

Sakura is the definition of childish. inviting hayato over because she wanted to be with a famous Hundred person and of course the 180 when she realizes he saved her. There was zero connection between the two. She was closer to Karen then to Hayato.

Claire. I dont know how you cant call her childish during this show. Innocent at first yes but once she was on team hayato she was petty af. Getting angry because he wouldnt race with her. Getting angrier when she saw he was with Sakura and Emilia. There are various scenes which show her petty nature.
Even so, those two are more entertaining than Emilia. I can't deny they're also childish, but what irks me is her being clingy. Oh well. What's done is done. Its understandable she's the closest to Hayato than those two.

Quote:
I call BS. You can't really say that he chose anyone because it's more like to say this is the end of the first part story wise , especially not if you know how the story goes further ( or if you look at the illustration ).
Where does the light novel end in the anime? I assume Hayato doesn't end up with Emilia since its still ongoing. Sadly, I can't read light novel.

Whether the series gets another season or not, I'm fine with it. There's still another ecchi harem battle next season.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 08:41   Link #487
mark1246

Quote:
Even so, those two are more entertaining than Emilia. I can't deny they're also childish, but what irks me is her being clingy. Oh well. What's done is done. Its understandable she's the closest to Hayato than those two.

Where does the light novel end in the anime? I assume Hayato doesn't end up with Emilia since its still ongoing. Sadly, I can't read light novel.

Whether the series gets another season or not, I'm fine with it. There's still another ecchi harem battle next season.
It end on the fourth volume, which had some major cut off cause if you see the novel illustration from bakatsuki on vol 4 there are scene that was never animated in the anime and that kiss in the end was suppose to be more lewd >.< . but what can you do with 24min X 12epi (unless it was 13).

Still waiting for pics for vol11 since it was release last week
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 08:43   Link #488
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 12:
So in the end, it was Judar who is the villain instead of Vitaly as he used her for his grand scheme. Then again, we won't know about it unless we read the novels!

Anyways, looks like Liza Harvey saved the day where she boost Hayato and the rest up in order to beat those Replicants and save Nesat. On the other hand, looks like there's no need for Emile to hide his identity anymore!

Well then, it was a nice and bumpy ride for Hundred!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 09:14   Link #489
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post

Still waiting for pics for vol11 since it was release last week
You should pay the LN thread a visit.

Old 2016-06-21, 09:58   Link #490
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Actually i wouldnt buy the entertaining part either.
Sakura was obnoxious for pretty much her entire arc and after that she was non-existant.
Claire's only "entertainment" were the various times she showed herself to Ayato and her reactions.
Emilia and hayato had more moments and thats that.

Clingy oh lets face it you would be too if the person who saved your life was around you and you had to restrict yourself to being a guy. Emilia's clinginess is understandable.
You forgive Claire because she has large boobs and thats that.
If she was in a female uniform i bet you'd be all over Emilia.

Old 2016-06-21, 14:22   Link #491
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 20:34   Link #492
rladls2121

Kind of amazing though.
Hayato and his party are often in many life-threatening situations.
Not only to be able to survive, but also still keep on living on casually on that big ship-island, well at least to me though.

Claire is getting more popular than ever every second.
She is what most of the fans are going to miss at the end of this anime season.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 21:16   Link #493
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Dont know why when they make these animes why dont they go with a full 26eps so it can play out better with out being rushed but this one didnt feel like a harem one this time

6/10
Old 2016-06-21, 21:31   Link #494
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Dont know why when they make these animes why dont they go with a full 26eps so it can play out better with out being rushed but this one didnt feel like a harem one this time

6/10
because they rarely have enough material for 26 and especially with harems where MAX you get 4 volumes per 12 episodes 26. Is overkill

Old 2016-06-27, 15:42   Link #495
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Heh, I just enjoyed this having Emilia being a leg up on the competition. Nice to see too that Emilia pretty much is Hayato's choice; too many 'harem endings' for me already. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle school, light novel adaptation