Breimn

Did you grow a second "tail" yet?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 16:23   Link #4042
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Did you grow a second "tail" yet?
He definitelly has. But what kind of animal he became is mistery. For the time being the power levels were Morgiana > Hentaiga > Bakeneko > Tiger > Cat. Who wins now?

Btw. still searching for some: Snusnu included (harem kind, proffesional oneesans are not counted) + musou + not dark mood. (Yeah, I know it is not a characteristic of masterpieces).
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 01:22   Link #4043
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Everyone. It's been a while since I last visited Nocturne site and I came upon a weird problem. Why can't Google Translate be used on a whole web translation anymore for Nocturne? I kept getting this:
Spoiler for Problem:
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 01:44   Link #4044
cabman11

Replace novel18 with nkx
Old 2016-04-25, 02:37   Link #4045
Breimn

Thanks for info.
Old 2016-04-25, 09:59   Link #4046
Senia

魔導士の異世界旅行記

Good series although not very good in terms of romantic developments because the protagonist probably isn't going to accept harem end until the very end. In short the protagonist is a twisted person who loves (romantically) his younger sister that died and can't love anyone else because of that. He was stenciled into believing that kissing and groping his childhood friend was a perfectly normal thing for good friends to do. After being thrown into another world some stuff like his deceased grandfather actually being a hero and he's his successor was revealed.

The protagonist is extremely girly and is mistaken as a girl 99% of the time, he also literally becomes a girl at some points of the story. His harem is quite big with mostly all of them openly admitting to love him even if he can't answer their feelings (at least not yet).

Generally an ORE TUEEEE story though the protagonist isn't omnipotent so there's still danger here and there.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 12:13   Link #4047
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senia View Post
魔導士の異世界旅行記

Good series although not very good in terms of romantic developments because the protagonist probably isn't going to accept harem end until the very end. In short the protagonist is a twisted person who loves (romantically) his younger sister that died and can't love anyone else because of that. He was stenciled into believing that kissing and groping his childhood friend was a perfectly normal thing for good friends to do. After being thrown into another world some stuff like his deceased grandfather actually being a hero and he's his successor was revealed.
Wait, it isn't? Are you telling me all 4 of my childhood friends lied to me? That must be a lie, it is completely normal, right?

Well no thanks, another hetare protagonist is a bit too much for me.
Old 2016-04-25, 12:41   Link #4048
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Did anyone read thisセクサメイトはバルキュリエス!and 俺の異世界性活記録
Man... I keep searching incest wn... I finally found one... But it turn out I can't fully understand the whole story...
Can someone made summary?
Old 2016-04-25, 13:42   Link #4049
Breimn

digital vol 4 of 異世界の迷宮都市で治癒魔法使いやってます Healer in the labyrinth city of a different world.
Check sample for a nice succubus illustration.
As for lazy dungeon master sample is out too.
Old 2016-04-25, 15:21   Link #4050
Senia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Wait, it isn't? Are you telling me all 4 of my childhood friends lied to me? That must be a lie, it is completely normal, right?

Well no thanks, another hetare protagonist is a bit too much for me.
Yes, kissing your childhood friend (deep kiss), taking baths together with her, general skinship and groping her breasts is actually not something you normally do with childhood friends! Shocking isn't it?

He doesn't really feel like that much of a hetare. If I had to raise an example, it's probably more like Hajime in Arifureta and how he stubbornly refused harem until later. While saying he won't fall in love with them, he still has monopoly desires for them and tentatively promised (feels more like just putting off the situation though) marrying multiple girls.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 15:47   Link #4051
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
digital vol 4 of 異世界の迷宮都市で治癒魔法使いやってます Healer in the labyrinth city of a different world.
Check sample for a nice succubus illustration.
Somehow, I rather like that series from what's been translated... and feel kinda sad that nobody's translated more than a few chapters so it's all over the place. I've not read any of the raws. Not really sure where the story is heading longer term but the MC was actually rather interesting - definitely a pervert but also has standards and seems weak to women so it kinda balances out in the end.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 18:25   Link #4052
Rasty

Quote:
Yes, kissing your childhood friend (deep kiss), taking baths together with her, general skinship and groping her breasts is actually not something you normally do with childhood friends! Shocking isn't it?
... Nooo stop destroying my childhood. We all were definitelly just friends...

Btw. does pool in nude together count as taking baths?

Speaking of which. Is brother & sister taking baths together normal where you guys live? I kind of can't imagine that I would be taking baths withm my sister (in my childhood, well now of course double so much).

Quote:
He doesn't really feel like that much of a hetare. If I had to raise an example, it's probably more like Hajime in Arifureta and how he stubbornly refused harem until later. While saying he won't fall in love with them, he still has monopoly desires for them and tentatively promised (feels more like just putting off the situation though) marrying multiple girls.
Well Hajime had one heroine all the time (the best of them to boot) so it was a bit more understandable. If the MC's sister lived it might be ok, but with her dead...
Old 2016-04-28, 01:05   Link #4053
dragon1412

Quote:
... Nooo stop destroying my childhood. We all were definitelly just friends...

Btw. does pool in nude together count as taking baths?

Speaking of which. Is brother & sister taking baths together normal where you guys live? I kind of can't imagine that I would be taking baths withm my sister (in my childhood, well now of course double so much).
depend on your ages, but in where i lived, i do bath with my sister until the end of elementary school.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-28, 12:27   Link #4054
Kaito Yamakage

RTA got a bunch of chapters out of nowhere and suddenly the flow of the series changed, MC is finally made aware of his situation.
Old 2016-04-28, 12:49   Link #4055
Rasty

RTA? Could you give a link?
Old 2016-04-28, 13:36   Link #4056
Kaito Yamakage

Real Time Attack, the one with the guy who clears dungeons as fast as possible. n5486ce
Old 2016-04-28, 14:04   Link #4057
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Real Time Attack, the one with the guy who clears dungeons as fast as possible. n5486ce
Ah that one. I though that I have already heard about it somwhere in the past. I was looking for something with dungeons and found this one, but it was already dead and not so long so I let it slide...

Is it good? Also FAQ.
Old 2016-04-28, 16:08   Link #4058
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Ah that one. I though that I have already heard about it somwhere in the past. I was looking for something with dungeons and found this one, but it was already dead and not so long so I let it slide...

Is it good? Also FAQ.
It's interesting because it has it's own taste.

- Scumbag MC, but rather than guy that does great evil deeds, is a small time villain that keeps self preservation as the top priority (Like Kazuma from konosuba).
- 2 more or less fiancees right now (both royalty), but it's mostly a misunderstanding (his own mouth getting him into trouble ).
- MC is not op, but is great at making people think that he is op via intelligence and strategy; many peg him as the world's strongest when he is less than level 10 (the world is like old MMORPG, where you normally need like a year to level once).
- Tricking is a major theme in the series; MC best trait is bluffing.
- Has a guardian spirit that likes interesting things and gets him into big troubles (like him getting it on with a princess )

..... So, in the published he is going to be a yuusha? I really liked from the web version that he was "just some dude" making a place for himself in the other world.
Old 2016-04-28, 16:18   Link #4059
Rasty

^ Eh? He stops getting stronger after the first leveling marathon?
I read till the the scene with the first "engagement" but is that supposed to be the limit of his strength? I was expecting him to use this and some other strategies/trickeries to really get to the highest level...

(well I am trying to read this only using a dictionary, not a whole furigana, so my speed is quite slow and it takes a bit too much energy)
Old 2016-04-28, 16:36   Link #4060
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
^ Eh? He stops getting stronger after the first leveling marathon?
I read till the the scene with the first "engagement" but is that supposed to be the limit of his strength? I was expecting him to use this and some other strategies/trickeries to really get to the highest level...
Since he keeps RTAing, he doesn't level up inside the dungeon. His groups ignore everything but the unskippable bosses.

Actual game RTA's are characterized by being low level runs (some are indeed less than level 10), it's obvious that the author is referencing that as he goes.

Tags
web novel