AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-04-11, 08:02   Link #10121
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I have a feeling I won't be able to finish the mission today ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enSword View Post
Depends on what you need more, like I find fake more appealing due to snake jewels.
I'm aiming for that as well, but it's more of a question for what people want to farm most, so I'd prioritise which CE to equip on my support Jenne.

I'd probably wait until a consensus is reached before doing it though.
Old 2016-04-11, 08:09   Link #10122
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Was in the middle of a fight in the 30AP. Still trying to figure out how the drops for the real/fake manuscripts work. I'm gonna field 2 Knights, 2 Cavalry, Mashu and a support Ruler or Avenger in the meantime. I'm pretty sure that the 10AP drops the bronze currency, 20 drops the silver and 30 for the gold currency.

I'll wait until Wednesday if we're getting part 2 of America pickup. If not, I'm gonna roll everything I have and despair for it. Jeanne is Jeanne, even if she's an Alter.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 08:12   Link #10123
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Coming from the person who denies Jeanne Alter's very existence, this does not surprise me.

Can someone explain the Da Vinci gacha, and why it is not abuse-able because it has 7 cycles? Didn't the Christmas gacha have 5 cycles (one for every Black ticket)?
Because on Christmas gatcha you could roll 8th, 9th and any more time you want. Just without jack-pot. And here you can only renew it 6 times.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 08:12   Link #10124
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Damn DW I'm not done with story yet you kick me out, how I'm supposed to farm!?

So I did a 10 rolls in an account that I'm willing to give away, so I managed to see the silver to gold effect

So if anyone want the account make me know.

I'm also setting Shirou as All in support for script farming, I'll set the Roman and Leo CE on him once I get it. If need help in farming can add me .
Dammit, I want that waver >.< if only you could trade servants in this game...

Mind if I send a friend request. I don't think I have a Shirou support in my FL. I've been procastinating on deleting those that have not set their support servants. Time to do a purge.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 08:12   Link #10125
R.E.J

I did a single 10 roll before this maintenace for my friend account and he get jeanne alter.
The funny thing is he also did a 10 roll for me in my account before in 1st april and i get 4 gilles and 2 gold ce without gold servant.
R.E.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 08:20   Link #10126
sakamoto

and there it goes maintenance again....
and my AP still full...can only did the first chapter (2x 5AP) and 1 AP daily...and the screen went off again....
Old 2016-04-11, 08:25   Link #10127

Quote:
Damn DW I'm not done with story yet you kick me out, how I'm supposed to farm!?

So I did a 10 rolls in an account that I'm willing to give away, so I managed to see the silver to gold effect

So if anyone want the account make me know.

I'm also setting Shirou as All in support for script farming, I'll set the Roman and Leo CE on him once I get it. If need help in farming can add me .
Congratulations!
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 08:31   Link #10128
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Dammit, I want that waver >.< if only you could trade servants in this game...

Mind if I send a friend request. I don't think I have a Shirou support in my FL. I've been procastinating on deleting those that have not set their support servants. Time to do a purge.
If can transfer servants, everyone would trade from their alt to main. Yes, I don't mind I'm 43/60 in the friend list since I purged all those that didn't fill not even one slot apart of their all even after 1 week since update.

Quote:
Congratulations!
Thanks but that's the alt account which I have no time to play properly and I'm willing to give away, so not much gain there.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 08:32   Link #10129
MartianMage

I only want to lvl10 my alt's Nightingale buster skill then I go back to just collecting daily stuff on it... yeah it's kinda tiring to play more than 1 account.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 08:50   Link #10130
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I know what you guys mean. My alt have Drake, Beo and Fionne but I haven't really touched it for a while. I guess I find it tiring to play through the maps again, not to mention all the leveling and grinding to be done :/

@McW
Cool, I send the request when this maintenance end then.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 09:04   Link #10131
Rasen

Thanks for all the answers about the Gacha! I guess I never exploited the Christmas gacha then...

So do the White and Black pages lead to different pools of items?

Quote:
If can transfer servants, everyone would trade from their alt to main. Yes, I don't mind I'm 43/60 in the friend list since I purged all those that didn't fill not even one slot apart of their all even after 1 week since update.

Thanks but that's the alt account which I have no time to play properly and I'm willing to give away, so not much gain there.
Are there any other pretties on the alt account, or is Waver about it?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 09:18   Link #10132
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Are there any other pretties on the alt account, or is Waver about it?
11 days logins only, Waver it's the only good apart from some CE.

Funny team:

McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 09:32   Link #10133
Rasen

Quote:
11 days logins only, Waver it's the only good apart from some CE.

Funny team:

My jealousy pierces the heavens.

To clarify an earlier question of mine: is there a reason why we can't do both the black and white gatchas? (Someone made a comment earlier about choosing one over the other)

Edit: Upon further reflection, maybe the choice is between the white/black daily missions? What's the difference between those?

Last edited by Rasen; 2016-04-11 at 09:50.
Old 2016-04-11, 09:50   Link #10134
Starlightz

*Sniff* Rolled for the first time in a long time. 12 Tickets and 112 Gems gone, no Alter gained. I should've expected this T_T The only remarkable loot were my 3rd Tamameow, Fionn , D'Eon and a few event CEs, but still... other than Tamameow, none other cards have any value in the long term at all
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 09:53   Link #10135
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Was in the middle of a fight in the 30AP. Still trying to figure out how the drops for the real/fake manuscripts work. I'm gonna field 2 Knights, 2 Cavalry, Mashu and a support Ruler or Avenger in the meantime. I'm pretty sure that the 10AP drops the bronze currency, 20 drops the silver and 30 for the gold currency.

I'll wait until Wednesday if we're getting part 2 of America pickup. If not, I'm gonna roll everything I have and despair for it. Jeanne is Jeanne, even if she's an Alter.
Each enemy+ CE seems to guarantee one mook/boss each wave aligned to the CE type. So don't mix enemy+ CE types which might cancel out.

The spawns are not fixed, they are random; so you need to equip 3 same enemy+ CEs to guarantee one single type throughout the entire stage.

Fake Romans are Celts. (10AP)
Fake Golem is Snowman. (40AP)
Fake Berserker Boss in 40 AP is Fergus, Real is Beowulf.

Which also means that for those boss waves with mooks that do not have real/fake types (like the 40 AP one as Chimeras do not have dual versions), having just one enemy+ CE will guarantee who appears (real vs fake). If it's a fake+ CE, it will be Fergus, real+, it will be Beowulf. Having none will be either depending on RNG (50/50).

However they may or may not drop manuscripts. They either drop manuscripts (fake drop fakes v.v) or event items. Boss can drop piece/monument and CE as well. Mooks can drop mats.

I find it quite pointless to do 30 AP because it's of mixed items. Haven't done enough of 20 AP to remember the details. I don't know the fake boss in 10 AP as I have the Real+ quite early, so he is always J&H (assassin).

P.S: this is just educated guess. As I don't have the fake+ CE to test the other side yet. Currently skewed towards real as I have 1 real+ equipped.

Last edited by larethian; 2016-04-11 at 10:10.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 09:54   Link #10136
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Edit: Upon further reflection, maybe the choice is between the white/black daily missions? What's the difference between those?
One gives black pages, one gives white pages.
Old 2016-04-11, 10:08   Link #10137
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
One gives black pages, one gives white pages.
Is that it?

That's not too bad then, I guess, because you can farm black/white pages in the regular missions.
Old 2016-04-11, 10:10   Link #10138
larethian

Just got the fake+(enemy) CE from jackpot.

10 AP fake boss is J&H in berserker mode (caster). Real is J&H in normal assassin mode oops.

I think other than my mis-post on real boss in 10 AP previously, my guess should be more or less right, though probably can only confirm when I get 3 of both types, which should guarantee one type of enemies. Good thing is we get the fake+ in the real gacha and v.v.

Smelling another incoming maintenance due to lag......

edit: equipped fake+ twice and getting J&H (caster).

EDIT 2: MY GUESS JUST GOT DEBUNKED. As I got one wave full of Real romans when I got a Fake+ CE. Which means it doesn't work on a per wave basis maybe? If my speculation was correct, there should be at least 1 Fake roman = celt in that wave...... Boss was still caster JH though.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 10:21   Link #10139
Starway

Drop rates this event are horrible I'd recommend picking just what you really need from the shop.
Old 2016-04-11, 10:22   Link #10140
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got the Jeanne Alter CE(for fakes) from the white manuscript gacha as well. Guess I'll field Cavalry classes at the moment and focus on fighting fakes to farm black manuscripts. Which will then let me get the Jeanne CE(for reals) in the black manuscript gacha. So the plan will be to rotate farming the manuscripts once I get each of the jackpot CEs.

And farming for the currency seems to be the same as the previous events. 10AP for bronze, 20AP for silver, skip 30AP as it's just a mixture of all currency, and 40AP for gold.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon