AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-25, 02:42   Link #9361
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Novel View Post
Jio Inzagi. The badass thirst for demon king's power now is in Alphas. Thought he will have a battle with Kamito
Unless he gets some kind of serious power up - which I don't see the point of, since Jio Inzagi is only a small fry compared to the other antagonists in the story - I don't see any point of Jio Inzagi fighting Kamito again.

After all ... Kamito with his current power level would defeat Jio in less then a minute
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 03:03   Link #9362
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Unless he gets some kind of serious power up - which I don't see the point of, since Jio Inzagi is only a small fry compared to the other antagonists in the story - I don't see any point of Jio Inzagi fighting Kamito again.

After all ... Kamito with his current power level would defeat Jio in less then a minute
Don't say nonsense, dude. Doesn't matter how much of a small fry Jio is, Kamito would never be able to defeat him in one minute.

Kamito wouldn't take even 2 seconds to pulverize Jio.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 05:09   Link #9363
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Don't say nonsense, dude. Doesn't matter how much of a small fry Jio is, Kamito would never be able to defeat him in one minute.

Kamito wouldn't take even 2 seconds to pulverize Jio.
One hit one kill would you say xD
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 05:16   Link #9364
Hakai

<Absolute Blade Arts:8th form, 0.3 seconds slash>
Defeats irrelevant fodders within 0.3 seconds
Old 2016-03-25, 10:46   Link #9365
charasu
DigiDestinied

@^ you waste the blade dance for trash!

use assasin skill to clean the trash!
Old 2016-03-29, 20:10   Link #9366
Azure Wyvren

In this last fight between Kamito and Greyworth, those Dracunia girls should have been watching the whole fight right, what are the chances that they find out that he is Ren Ashbell, and is he gonna make Leonora his queen to save her.
Azure Wyvren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 20:59   Link #9367
Hokoga

@^ Read it again, Kamito had them take the heavily wounded Leonora and retreat.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 21:51   Link #9368
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure Wyvren View Post
In this last fight between Kamito and Greyworth, those Dracunia girls should have been watching the whole fight right, what are the chances that they find out that he is Ren Ashbell, and is he gonna make Leonora his queen to save her.
i gonna get super hated on for saying this: but shouldn't be the otherway around, i mean ALMOST EVERY ELEMENTALIST LOOKED UP TO ASHBELL can u image their reaction, not to mention LITERALLY EVERY EMPIRE is currently finding an excuse to execute kazehaya
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 22:08   Link #9369
Azure Wyvren

They may have retreated but that does not mean that they are not watching the fight from a safe distance away. It is a battle that can decide the fate of Dracunia after all.
Old 2016-03-29, 22:10   Link #9370
The Green One

I'd assume getting one of their most important warriors the medical attention she desperately needed was more important than watching the fight.
Old 2016-03-29, 22:12   Link #9371
Hokoga

@^^ So watching the fight was more important than getting their Captain's(Leonora) wounds treated is what your saying?

@The Green One: That's exactly what I was thinking.
Old 2016-03-29, 22:16   Link #9372
Azure Wyvren

That is not what I am saying, you don't need to have everyone to go treat Leonora at the same time, some would probably stay back and be prepared to fight in case kamito failed. That should be the proper thing to do in that situation shouldn't it?

Edit: I read back and it says that they retreated back into the castle. If I'm not mistaken the fight is going on just outside the castle

Last edited by Azure Wyvren; 2016-03-29 at 22:28.
Old 2016-03-30, 08:08   Link #9373
mashingan
魔神眼

Iirc, Kamito ordered all Dracunia's knights to retreat with excuse they will hinder him when fighting with the assassin.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-30, 17:54   Link #9374
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
Iirc, Kamito ordered all Dracunia's knights to retreat with excuse they will hinder him when fighting with the assassin.
what i don't get is this feel free to call me every hurtful name in the book: have kazehaya consider doing a fusion attack that combines both the blade arts moves that he was taught by greysworth with the stuff he was taught when he was still an assasin, cuz that would cause even powerful elementalist like the numbers to be banged up so bad
Old 2016-03-30, 18:22   Link #9375
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
what i don't get is this feel free to call me every hurtful name in the book: have kazehaya consider doing a fusion attack that combines both the blade arts moves that he was taught by greysworth with the stuff he was taught when he was still an assasin, cuz that would cause even powerful elementalist like the numbers to be banged up so bad
I don't think the combination techniques would happen. Absolute Blade Arts is certainly higher level and superior technique than Institutional Assassin technique.
But Blade Arts is only limited for Elementalists while Assassin technique can be wielded by anyone with training.

Kamito ordered all knights to retreat because he intented to protect Ren Ashbell's and Greyworth's identity because the only persons who (officially) could use Absolute Blade Arts were those two.
Another thing maybe he didn't want to watch meaningless fight (or slaughter) between Greyworth and knights, because if he couldn't able win, there's no way those knights would be able to stop Greyworth.
Old 2016-03-30, 20:28   Link #9376
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I don't think the combination techniques would happen. Absolute Blade Arts is certainly higher level and superior technique than Institutional Assassin technique.
But Blade Arts is only limited for Elementalists while Assassin technique can be wielded by anyone with training.

Kamito ordered all knights to retreat because he intented to protect Ren Ashbell's and Greyworth's identity because the only persons who (officially) could use Absolute Blade Arts were those two.
Another thing maybe he didn't want to watch meaningless fight (or slaughter) between Greyworth and knights, because if he couldn't able win, there's no way those knights would be able to stop Greyworth.
but u have to addmit if kamito attempted to do that, it would increase his badassness
Old 2016-03-31, 01:05   Link #9377
Hokoga

Quote:
what i don't get is this feel free to call me every hurtful name in the book: have kazehaya consider doing a fusion attack that combines both the blade arts moves that he was taught by greysworth with the stuff he was taught when he was still an assassin, cuz that would cause even powerful elementalist like the numbers to be banged up so bad
Kamito can whip their asses even without going that far, in comparison to Kamito, Greyworth or Leonora the current Numbers are nothing special.

Just look at what happened with Lurie, she heavily injured him by sneak attack while he had amnesia, but the moment Kamito got his memories back with just one small exchange between the two and Lurie gets completely PWNED.

Same with Dame Arakeel, Claire & the others where trying to make a big deal because Arakeel is one of the Numbers, but even while surrounded by enemies Kamito completely PWNED Dame Arakeel in one short exchange and he didn't even have to get serious or use any of his real strength.

So at the moment the Numbers can only be a threat to Claire, Rinslet, Ellis & Fianna but even that won't last long because after their training in the temple of the Dark Dragon and they become official Demon King Princess Maidens the Numbers are going to get PWNED by them too.

@mashingan: Yeah there are few reasons why Kamito ordered all knights to retreat, but somebody is acting as if the knights had stayed and watched on the sidelines while eating popcorn.
Spoiler:
Old 2016-03-31, 01:42   Link #9378
Hakai

Quote:
Besides, the number of elementalists capable of matching Kamito blow for blow were few to begin with, countable on one hand.

His opponent at the Blade Dance final match three years ago, Luminaris the Paladin, Rubia Elstein with holy maiden powers, Lurie Lizaldia of the Numbers, Shao Fu of the Four Gods representing the Quina Empire, and Leonora the dragon knight of Dracunia
This is from the latest volume, but this list is probably for Kamito in his normal state.

When he taps into Ren Ashdoll's power only Rubia and Prime Greyworth could match him.
Old 2016-03-31, 03:57   Link #9379
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
but u have to addmit if kamito attempted to do that, it would increase his badassness
Dual-Wield Absolute Blade Arts is summit of awesomeness already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
@mashingan: Yeah there are few reasons why Kamito ordered all knights to retreat, but somebody is acting as if the knights had stayed and watched on the sidelines while eating popcorn.
, I think he meant that knights that watching were not simply watching but they're waiting for any chance to strike Greyworth when Kamito was fighting her.

However, it would just really hinder Kamito because he needed to protect those knights who recklessly charged.
Old 2016-03-31, 07:55   Link #9380
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Dual-Wield Absolute Blade Arts is summit of awesomeness already

, I think he meant that knights that watching were not simply watching but they're waiting for any chance to strike Greyworth when Kamito was fighting her.

However, it would just really hinder Kamito because he needed to protect those knights who recklessly charged.
i mean even more than that, to show that kamito doesn't take crap from the jerkass elementalist & tyranical nobles
also if the knights find out that greyworth is the assasin & kazehaya is ashbell, greysworth will most likely executed & kamito would not be able to show his face at the academy again

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap