AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Master Clan Conference Arc (Volume 17-19) Rating
Perfect 10 12 25.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 21.28%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 27.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 14.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.38%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.13%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-03-23, 14:06   Link #2661
MRD143

After Tatsuya showed some of what ES can do at 100% I am not going to bet that there isn't anything that Tatsuya can't find out through the ID.
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 14:08   Link #2662
MRD143

ugh sorry folks, don't post when you are on pain meds after surgery. I am out.
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 15:48   Link #2663
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

I know aoba is the yotsuba sponsor but what i meant is what is his position in the country he can't just be a random person.
Old 2016-03-23, 18:59   Link #2664
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
I know aoba is the yotsuba sponsor but what i meant is what is his position in the country he can't just be a random person.
It's said he's backer of many influential people in government. His 'influence' is so strong that even Retsu who literally older than him couldn't be able to refuse if he ask something to Retsu.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 19:25   Link #2665
FLS_Carnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
He's a Buddhist priest.
FLS_Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 20:33   Link #2666
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

IIRC, volume 19's preview provided last year had mentioned Miyuki had doubts about her relationship (couldn't find a better word since my memory's hazy) with Tatsuya. How was this elaborated in the current volume?
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 21:46   Link #2667
FLS_Carnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
IIRC, volume 19's preview provided last year had mentioned Miyuki had doubts about her relationship (couldn't find a better word since my memory's hazy) with Tatsuya. How was this elaborated in the current volume?
There was nothing like that in the preview. It mentioned Miyuki, Minami, and Izumi being attacked at the end of 18, the search for Gu Jie and the USNA's interference, and something bad happening involving Gu Jie's magic that would make Tatsuya upset.
FLS_Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 01:36   Link #2668
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
No, that wasn't mentioned in the preview for volume 19.It was said in volume 18 though and she basically just keeps her distance and becomes less clingy, so she doesn't make Tatsuya uncomfortable, because she's afraid that he would cancel the engagement(according to vol 18 spoilers).
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 21:30   Link #2669
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
^ Now you mentioned it, Tatsuya indeed knows there are people behind Yotsuba. Iirc, it was indicated when Tatsuya talked with Miyuki during 9SC in hotel room. Defeating Yotsuba won't end of their suffering, there will be someone who nastier than Yotsuba appears.
That's why Tatsuya was obedient with Yotsuba.
However Tatsuya has no way to know who the sponsor is.
Based on Yakumo's reaction on Aoba's interest in Tatsuya, Aoba seems to be very nasty. Yakumo even pitied Tatsuya because it would be very hard for Tatsuya to get away from Aoba. By the way, I am very interested in how Yotsuba managed to gain freedom from Aoba.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD143 View Post
After Tatsuya showed some of what ES can do at 100% I am not going to bet that there isn't anything that Tatsuya can't find out through the ID.
I think, we can expect more from his ES. As the story progresses, the author is adding more powers to Tatsuya's ES.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 06:21   Link #2670
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD143 View Post
I think Mizuki's eyes even have higher specs than Tatsuya's ES. (Un)fortunately, Mizuki was never trained as magician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Based on Yakumo's reaction on Aoba's interest in Tatsuya, Aoba seems to be very nasty. Yakumo even pitied Tatsuya because it would be very hard for Tatsuya to get away from Aoba. By the way, I am very interested in how Yotsuba managed to gain freedom from Aoba.

I think, we can expect more from his ES. As the story progresses, the author is adding more powers to Tatsuya's ES.
He wouldn't be sponsor of Yotsuba if he isn't nastier than Yotsuba or as nasty as them

I vote for upgrading his ES the ability recognize pushion body/entity, at least has same specs as Mizuki's eyes or even better
Old 2016-04-09, 04:10   Link #2671
interupt

Spoiler for chapter 3 summary from wiki contributor:
interupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 05:39   Link #2672
ValvraveTruth

Just finished reading the newest volume, i must say one of the weakest volume by far, its not bad but the impact is very low than the other volumes. And i pity Gujie for dying under a stupid weapon lol. RIP
Old 2016-04-12, 19:43   Link #2673
Neo-Illusions

If it's worse than Double Seven or Steeplechase, I'm rather disappointed.
Neo-Illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 10:44   Link #2674
zerozeronine

No body found = Gujie might still be alive
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-14, 01:57   Link #2675
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Illusions View Post
If it's worse than Double Seven or Steeplechase, I'm rather disappointed.
IMO, it's better than Double Seven but worse than Steeplechase. The thing that I don't like in this arc is the politic. And of course 80 page of Masaki's diary, even though it's quite funny but the very reason I read mahouka is because I want to read about Tatsuya not Masaki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
You're asking the same question with Maya in chapter 14
Old 2016-05-05, 03:55   Link #2676
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Gujie is dead. As Gujie killed, Tatsuya's psion, which was placed (implanted) inside of Gujie, also vanished.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 06:56   Link #2677
Kadia

So Gu Jie didn't have time saying something cool like Zhou? Zhou blabbered sth like his soul will be reborn and he is somewhat immortal which gave us fault impression that he is still alive.
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 08:45   Link #2678
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadia View Post
So Gu Jie didn't have time saying something cool like Zhou? Zhou blabbered sth like his soul will be reborn and he is somewhat immortal which gave us fault impression that he is still alive.
Does this look like the face of a guy who says something cool before he dies?

Spoiler for Size:
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-14, 04:25   Link #2679
nijok

anyone knows if jcafe works? cause i want info of mahouka that its there but i cant access the page
nijok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 00:51   Link #2680
mashingan
魔神眼

^ http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...w.jcafe24.net/

What info do you want to dig? If about the newest volume (aka the SS), I even haven't read it yet (kinda super busy right now).
If about the 10MC arc, I think the info already quite details.

Tags
political intrigue