AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-03-19, 06:38   Link #601
Hakai

Quote:
Azi Dahaka has reached the same power level as that of Two Heavenly Dragons just like Apohis and Crom Cruach
You get heavenly dragon class strength..he gets heavenly dragon level strength... everyone gets heavenly dragon level strength.
Quote:
He gains tweleve wings of Lucifer
Hah! Called(predicted) it.

Quote:
Though his CxC wasnt strong enough to take Apohis. So he changes into DxD fairly quickly and defeats it by using his own version of Longinus Smasher.
So what happened to the pain worse than death

Quote:
Sirzechs makes Grayfia fall to the ground since he doesnt want to get her involved. It was quite sad and he couldnt hug her because he was in his true form.
Fuck! That's heartbreaking x_x

Last edited by Hakai; 2016-03-19 at 07:03. Reason: because original post got edited :heh:
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 06:45   Link #602
NiteZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
You get heavenly dragon class strength..he gets heavenly dragon level strength... everyone gets heavenly dragon level strength. x
LOL my thoughts exactly!

Now, I don't wanna turn this into a power ranking thread but real quick, how strong does that make Issei and Vali?
NiteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 06:52   Link #603
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteZero View Post

Now, I don't wanna turn this into a power ranking thread
Why not! This volume is about power ups, Vali Sairaorg both unlocking new armors.

Quote:
but real quick, how strong does that make Issei and Vali?
Above Heavenly Dragon class in pure strength, but the lack of stamina puts them on the same tier I guess as Vali vs Azi was a close match.

Last edited by Hakai; 2016-03-19 at 07:03.
Old 2016-03-19, 07:02   Link #604
Jedsada

Quote:
Battle 1: Sairaorg & Saji VS The 2nd Ranking Devil in RG (whose from Abaddon, the same clan Sairaorg's Queen comes from). Sairaorg unleashes Breakdown the Beast like most people predicted.
2nd Rank is Roygun Belphegor, Bedeze Abaddon is 3rd Rank.

Why Sairaorg & Saji fight him ? Is Bedeze the bad guy?
Jedsada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 07:08   Link #605
NiteZero

Quote:
Why not! This volume is about power ups, Vali Sairaorg both unlocking new armors, Ise finding a way to use DxD in a seemingly safer way(need confirmation on that one)

Above Heavenly Dragon class in pure strength, but the lack of stamina puts them on the same tier I guess as Vali vs Azi was a close match.

Above Heavenly Dragon? Hmm... That does sound possible with the influence of Ophis I suppose. What we have confirmed is that they defeated Heavenly Dragon class threats. And according to Ddraig's statement, that is a world destroyer. So it's safe to say that Vali and Issei are world destroyers IF we take Ddraig's statement seriously.

This volume gave a huge leap in power to a handful of characters. Sairoarg for example, was able to go toe to toe (though we're not sure how Saji paired with him) against the 2nd best in the Rating Games. He's approaching that "planet cutting" power of his Sacred Gear quickly.
NiteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 07:13   Link #606
n0m@n
C-Z

Sorry. Fixed some errors I made eariler.
So the guy who Sairaorg fought wasnt 2nd but 3rd ranking Devil.
And added the missing words. So Ise turned into DxD form and used Longinus Smasher to defeat Apophis. Btw, Vali's move is called Satan Lucifer Smasher.

Ophis treated Ise after the battle. He would be able to use DxD from now on but it will be much weaker than the one he used in v20/v21. Though if he trains himself hard his DxD could improve.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 07:17   Link #607
Hakai

Quote:
He would be able to use DxD from now on but it will be much weaker than the one he used in v20/v21
Makes sense, the one used against Rizevim was too damn broken going by statements.

Hopefully his new weaker DxD won't be inferior to Vali's new armor, Ise's always been behind and I'd like the gap to finally close now that we're in the final arc.
Old 2016-03-19, 07:19   Link #608
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Thank you again n0man for the spoiler summary.

Well, we already had a taste of ExE world in EX (see the pattern here?), so Ishi can just continue expanding its lore (but for all his laziness I doubt he will do that in the early chapters of the new series).

Again, the loss of the top brass gods and devils in this war will change the political map of the Alliance (since several beings will be promoted in the future. Millicas is an obvious one to succeed his aunt as the Gremory Head/Duke). Not to mention, the Gods that will be absent when Shiva and the Malebranche make their movement in the next arc.

My mistake then, the second man in the illustration is really Sairaorg in his Breakdown the Beast form. That hairdo is probably the armor's elongated mane

Sirzechs and Grayfia parting... be prepare for the feels. (My BGM: 1000 Words from FF X-2)

I wonder if Ddraig's lost technique in this volume is the one future Ise used in the EX finale...

EDIT:

Quote:
Quote:
So the guy who Sairaorg fought wasnt 2nd but 3rd ranking Devil.
Yeah, Bedezze Abaddon is. Roygun Belphegor will possibly be promoted to a Maou in the future, so he's less likely to join in the rebellion.

Last edited by Ariel_Saeba; 2016-03-19 at 07:37.
Ariel_Saeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 07:26   Link #609
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Ophis treated Ise after the battle. He would be able to use DxD from now on but it will be much weaker than the one he used in v20/v21. Though if he trains himself hard his DxD could improve.
So does that mean that Ise's breast dysfunction that he received as a price of using the DxD mode, has been treated by Ophis ?

Or has she simply treated the injuries that he gained during this battle.

Also ... if it isn't an issue, has there been anything mentioned about the reason why Ophis changed into an older looking form ?

Regarding the fights ... well it seems that we will get some pretty intresting battle's in this volume.

Although I wonder what the rest of the DxD team have been doing during those fights.

Finally I hope that we will get an illustration of Ise's DxD mode and Vali's new 'Lucifer' mode in the next volume...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 07:36   Link #610
B214

Quote:
You get heavenly dragon class strength..he gets heavenly dragon level strength... everyone gets heavenly dragon level strength.
That's why ranking doesn't work in DxD. You can be Heavenly Dragon class yet lose to non Heavenly Dragon class.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 07:50   Link #611
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Finally I hope that we will get an illustration of Ise's DxD mode and Vali's new 'Lucifer' mode in the next volume...
Don't hope, don't hope.
Old 2016-03-19, 11:43   Link #612
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Like Chris, I too am wondering if Ophis fixing Ise after the battle also involves making it so that he won't have to go through pain of not being able to perceive big boobs or be able to touch them or hug someone who has them without experiencing great pain (like when he hugged Rias). I hope it does fix that and also makes it so that it doesn't happen again. I don't like DxD becoming weaker, but I guess it's a good trade-off for fixing the drawback that came with it. And yeah, hopefully he can make it more powerful after a lot of training.

Ise will complete his harem and have kids with them all, so there's nothing to worry about - he'll definitely get his perception of big breasts back. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have been able to have sex Rias or any of the other big-breasted girls in his harem either since it'd also give him literal pain if he touches or hugs them or does anything to them while he's still like that. EX proves that it'll happen, too, and not only that but Ishi also promised a happy ending for all of the girls in Ise's harem as well.

Anyway, thanks for the spoilers, Noman.

I'm happy to know about Vali's power-up and also about him and Ise becoming able to use Albion's and Ddraig's strongest techniques, the poison technique and the absolute flamethrower technique. I'm looking forward to reading about that.

And yeah, again like Chris, I'm also wondering why Ophis went into that adult form. Is she going to fix Ise in that form somehow? It does look like she's asking him to hug her in that pic.

Edit: @B214: I think we should consider the fact that
Old 2016-03-19, 12:02   Link #613
Chichiryuushintei

Goddamit, everyone can be HD-Class now. lol

But yeah, HD-Class being planet buster is almost definitely an hyperbole now. Otherwise Earth would be powder since there were two of those beings going for the kill.

Hell yeah, Sairaorg got his Breakdown the Beast! Awesome!

Can't wait to read the Grayfia-Sirzechs bit. Ishi normally knows how to pull the strings of my feels.

Oppai Ophis is Best Ophis.
Old 2016-03-19, 12:07   Link #614
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree about Oppai Ophis. It'd be great if she could stay that way. And how about this: Ishi could make it so that she can actually reproduce, and then she could have a kid with Ise too.

Apophis and Azi-Dahaka may be Heavenly Dragon level, but I think they know how to hold back enough of that power that the whole world doesn't get destroyed. Otherwise Ddraig and Albion's original battle would've made it so that there wasn't anything left of the world.
Old 2016-03-19, 12:09   Link #615
Chichiryuushintei

Ddraig said that he didn't do it because he liked the world. Albion was probably the same or at least similar. Azi and Apophis though, don't have reasons to do so. Their goal is to conquer a different world.
Old 2016-03-19, 12:12   Link #616
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I don't think it's much of a hyperbole, more of Ishibumi just holding back power levels so there's a planet to exist on still.

But with other worlds being introduced, he could go all out with power levels in the future .
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 12:23   Link #617
Chris38

Regarding the Havenly Dragons ... I'm starting to wonder ... just how did Albion and Ddraig lose against the Three Factions, if they had such strong techniques that could turn into ashes or poison anyone that gets near them...

After all ... I have doubts that even the advantage of numbers would be enough to defeat them.

Of course it's certainly possible that those two newly revealed techniques of Albion and Ddraig have some wak points that the spoilers haven't mentioned ... but even if that's the case ... considering the other 'abilities' that the two havenlt dragons have ... that shouldn't be sufficient enough to explain how Ddraig and Albion where defeated.

Sigh ... I hope that Ishibumi is going to make a detailed side storu about how Ddraig and Albion got defeated - maybe, once he reveals all the abilities that Draig and Albion had, before they had been sealed into Sacred Gear's

Last edited by Chris38; 2016-03-19 at 13:00.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 12:24   Link #618
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

I have read the few past pages and saw the discussion about issei and grayfia.... I am not too sure which volume but I think it was DX 1 (onsen SS) ichibumi said something about his weakness to older and especially married woman , right? Which he could "give" to issei, too. So I am.... Not too sure about nothing happening between them... But I am really shocked to hear that they needed nearly all the powerful Gods to Seal Trihexa... Wasn't the god of the Bible just very exhaused after sealing it or does that mean the GotB was ULTRA OP?
Sonniday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 12:27   Link #619
tuckersister

I wonder if Ophis stays "that" way through the rest of the volume.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 12:30   Link #620
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonniday View Post
I have read the few past pages and saw the discussion about issei and grayfia.... I am not too sure which volume but I think it was DX 1 (onsen SS) ichibumi said something about his weakness to older and especially married woman , right? Which he could "give" to issei, too. So I am.... Not too sure about nothing happening between them... But I am really shocked to hear that they needed nearly all the powerful Gods to Seal Trihexa... Wasn't the god of the Bible just very exhaused after sealing it or does that mean the GotB was ULTRA OP?
Most people think that God of the Bible was not "strong" but good with creation and seals, which means he was basically the best when it comes to such a thing. So if you assume the it took the best sealer in the entire world to seal it, and it exhausted him so much that he died shortly after due to it, then yeah you can see how big of a threat 666 was.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote