AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-03-05, 21:08   Link #1741
eisai_haramasukoi

Ah, finally. The graduation. And looks like Nagisa's family is gonna be whole again.

But what's with Karma staying in the school? I don't get it.
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 21:19   Link #1742
NeutralZero

the school have a college department in them albeit in a separate location than their main school...
and Karma just wished to go there instead of going to another school...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 21:37   Link #1743
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm tempted to read all the chapter again from the start when the manga is finished. The graduation book kinda invites me to read all their memories again back when the year just started

How many chapters do we have left? 3? 2? I vaguely remember that we're going to have 5 more chapters a week or a couple of weeks ago.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 21:46   Link #1744
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
Ah, finally. The graduation. And looks like Nagisa's family is gonna be whole again.

But what's with Karma staying in the school? I don't get it.
Karma want to battle Gakushu head-on again on academic battles on High School. That is why he choose to remain on Kunugigaoka.

I hope Class E will get their reward and use it for helping the others. If possible there are memento from Koro-sensei.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 21:57   Link #1745
Wandering Soul

After everything that has happened, they finally reached graduation. Nice to see Koro sensei's last gift to everyone. Nagisa especially got a good deal. Thanks to Koro sensei, his parents might get back together.

Glad to see the Asano family get one last appearance where they help E class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
How many chapters do we have left? 3? 2? I vaguely remember that we're going to have 5 more chapters a week or a couple of weeks ago.
There are only 2 chapters left.
Old 2016-03-05, 23:47   Link #1746
eisai_haramasukoi

How would the students divide the bounty, I wonder?
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-06, 01:40   Link #1747
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
How would the students divide the bounty, I wonder?
All of them will get 1 billion yen because assassination in groups will be rewarded by 30 billion yen while individual remains ten billion yen.

30 members, yeah it was equal anyway. 28 students + Karasuma and Bitch-Sensei makes 30

Spoiler for 179:

Last edited by Ramero; 2016-03-10 at 03:41.
Old 2016-03-10, 22:20   Link #1748
bakato

Chapter's out! I don't think he's coming back.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-10, 22:40   Link #1749
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Chapter's out! I don't think he's coming back.
About Yanagisawa? Meh, he's already done for anyway, he was dumped by everyone who once he possess them. His personality deliver him to his own defeat.

Besides, i never expect they will purchase class E and a whole mountain with reward money.

I wonder what will Nagisa look like in the future and i was hoping they will pay a visit to Ministry of Defense to visit Karasuma and having reunion.
Old 2016-03-10, 23:10   Link #1750
Wandering Soul

I didn't expect Yanagisawa to survive. It's not like he is a threat anymore, but I have to wonder why the author decided to leave him alive.

I wasn't expecting them to purchase the old building and the entire mountain. It makes sense that they wouldn't want to let that place just fade away though.

I wonder what the rest of the class looks like and how they have been doing.

Next chapter is the finale and I'm looking forward to a heartwarming one.
Old 2016-03-11, 02:19   Link #1751
Twi

And the feels keep coming.
Old 2016-03-11, 02:53   Link #1752
Hk1117

As neutral as I am to Asano as a character, his backstory still is the saddest in the whole manga.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 03:09   Link #1753
Random14

Glad to see Principal Asano show up one last time (probably). Funny that he lost his job too due to the cover-up, but its not like that would slow him down. Asano (both father and son) still had some redeeming qualities, but Yanagisawa survived?! Passing through the anti-Korosensei field and/or the impact? Well, at least he's not a threat anymore. I actually felt worse for #2, as Yanagisawa was always just a jerk, but #2 was raised by Korosensei before he really understood what was important in life, which is partially why he turned out like that.

Figures that they wouldn't accept most of the reward money. Oh well, living off that money would be a waste of all their efforts. Aw, Irina is still so cute with Karasuma. One more chapter and then its over. Bittersweet ending without Korosensei there, but fine journey. And of course we still don't know what Nagisa's up to.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 03:17   Link #1754
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I didn't expect Yanagisawa to survive. It's not like he is a threat anymore, but I have to wonder why the author decided to leave him alive.
Well, remember Kayano still has got cells in her body, and Koro-sensei temporarily replaced some damaged ones with his. So it kind of makes sense.

Life gives second chances, so Yanagisawa better embrace the one he has been given.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 03:33   Link #1755
Kafriel
Senior Guest

How did they donate to charity, return money to the government AND buy a whole mountain with only 30 billion yen? That's roughly 3 billion dollars, there shouldn't be any excess...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 03:53   Link #1756
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
How did they donate to charity, return money to the government AND buy a whole mountain with only 30 billion yen? That's roughly 3 billion dollars, there shouldn't be any excess...
Closer to 300 million, really. USD to Yen conversion sits at around 100 or so, last time I checked.

As for the mountain buying, the price would have fallen after the entire fiasco with the school, since it is technically school grounds.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 05:46   Link #1757
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You're right, my bad. Also good point on the mountain value plummeting after the incident, but I still don't think they'd have so much leeway - it's a whole flippin' mountain.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 07:28   Link #1758
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Well, remember Kayano still has got cells in her body, and Koro-sensei temporarily replaced some damaged ones with his. So it kind of makes sense.

Life gives second chances, so Yanagisawa better embrace the one he has been given.
Hard to embrace anything when you are a disabled, with most (all?) of his nerves already destroyed and all...
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 08:15   Link #1759
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
Hard to embrace anything when you are a disabled, with most (all?) of his nerves already destroyed and all...
Still after Lance of Heavens are fired, Kayano is still fine anyway.

Class E makes one big purchase of their own school grounds after Asano was forced to step down due to his method. Even the cover-up remain covered, he was stepped down because of his methods.

Right now i want to see what kind of method Asano will want and i expect his son could succeed him as a chairman of Kunugigaoka.

I think the price of a whole mountain and class E was likely around one to two billion yen and they returned the rest to the minister because they can't hold much money especially for paying taxes and bills considering their property covered the whole mountain and school grounds of Class E.

I was hoping when they are all reunited again Karasuma uses their un-used reward money for their new jersey for reunion.
Old 2016-03-11, 09:43   Link #1760
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
About Yanagisawa? Meh, he's already done for anyway, he was dumped by everyone who once he possess them. His personality deliver him to his own defeat.

Besides, i never expect they will purchase class E and a whole mountain with reward money.

I wonder what will Nagisa look like in the future and i was hoping they will pay a visit to Ministry of Defense to visit Karasuma and having reunion.
Not him. Koroe sensei.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school