Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2015-11-25, 18:04   Link #6521
The American Average
2LMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainforce View Post
-Last Dwarf is Golden, anti-MD effect(upgraded Tallgeese Heaven effect)
-Hilde has not filled the divorce papers yet
-Marimeia is married already and discovered she's a Leia Barton clone. There are many clones in the Earth Sphere
-Battles(unfortunately they short because of the rushed ending):
a)Epyon White(Wufei) VS Vingt in Cerberus(Serpent's successor)
b)Epyon White(Wufei) VS Virgos
c)Tallgesse Heaven(Zechs) VS Virgos
d)King of Spades(Milu) and Sheherazade(Catherine) VS Virgos
e)Sheherazade(Catherine, using Noin image tracer) VS Old Type Mars Suit(Stella, using Zechs image tracer)
f)Queen of Hearts(Naina) and Warlock Fenrir(Duo Jr.) VS Virgos
g)Prometheus VS Virgos
h)Snow White(Heero) VS Epyon(Holo Zechs)
these fights sound awesome how'd they go?
Old 2015-11-25, 19:22   Link #6522
Eeni

Thank the heavens that it's going to end! I can't keep track of all this nonsense and/or clones anymore.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 01:54   Link #6523
The 48th Ronin

Heero and Relena getting married? Are you kidding me?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 08:10   Link #6524
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Heero and Relena getting married? Are you kidding me?
That's....actually a good thing though. I always appreciate a closure to a romance. The problem is: the writing of the whole thing that lead up to that moment is.....well.......shite.

But seriously...all these clones! Am i reading Gundam or Knights of Sidonia?
Old 2015-11-26, 08:17   Link #6525
Chibiloli

Okay, now I can rest easy knowing I will never have to see any of the characters faces ever again, I kinda think none of the characters were very attractive though Noin has a rockin hot body, I just wish we got a new Wing Gundam that actually transforms out of this.
Old 2015-11-26, 08:43   Link #6526
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Okay, now I can rest easy knowing I will never have to see any of the characters faces ever again, bla bla
Says someone who not only intentionally clicked a thread called New Mobile Report GUNDAM WING: Frozen Teardrop, but also read it and wrote a whole comment on it . The irony is real in this post.
Old 2015-11-26, 12:21   Link #6527
Rainforce
Banned

Correction: The MS Vingt piloted was actually a Scorpio successor.

-While Wufei attacked Vulkanus, Catherine/Quatre/Trowa went to the Janus condenser system to explode it in case they can't stop PPP. The plan was to cause an EMP to stop every electronic device on Mars, including ZERO and PPP.
-The trio then takes the remote control for the 3 Cerberus machines and manage to get Holo Zechs to give them the PPP password.
-Relena is sentenced to death and shot by Heero(it was actually a hologram, the real Relena was hiding)
-At the same time of the Relena trial, real Zechs attacks Babel with his sons.
-Final battle is 52 suit themed Mars Suits+Tallgeese Heaven+Prometheus+Sheherazade+Warlock VS Epyon+500 Virgo IV
-Heero appears to battle Holo Zechs and the Snow White's cloak is completely torn, it resembles Proto Zero.
-The Battle is decided when the golden dwarf is used stoppping all MDs and even Babel.
-Beta Heero now is called Adin Lowe Junior
-Zechs went to live with his family as a farmer in Mars
-Duo was elected Mars president, Alpha is his aide

There will be more epilogue in the artbook
Rainforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 02:25   Link #6528
Skye629

Quote:

-While Wufei attacked Vulkanus, Catherine/Quatre/Trowa went to the Janus condenser system to explode it in case they can't stop PPP. The plan was to cause an EMP to stop every electronic device on Mars, including ZERO and PPP.
-The trio then takes the remote control for the 3 Cerberus machines and manage to get Holo Zechs to give them the PPP password.
-Relena is sentenced to death and shot by Heero(it was actually a hologram, the real Relena was hiding)
-Final battle is 52 suit themed Mars Suits+Tallgeese Heaven+Prometheus+Sheherazade+Warlock VS Epyon+500 Virgo IV
-Heero appears to battle Holo Zechs and the Snow White's cloak is completely torn, it resembles Proto Zero.
-The Battle is decided when the golden dwarf is used stoppping all MDs and even Babel.

I dont follow the story and heard lots of bad stuff about FT, but I'd love to see that battle animated lol
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 03:52   Link #6529
Eeni

Quote:

Duo Maxwell Senior? THAT Duo is elected the new Mars President? You mean, the tax evading, marring only for money, drunkard, who was so afraid of commitment that he ran away from his wife and spread his seed across the surface of Mars Duo Maxwell? Wow.... just... who in their right mind?!?!?

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 05:11   Link #6530
Chibiloli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
Duo Maxwell Senior? THAT Duo is elected the new Mars President? You mean, the tax evading, marring only for money, drunkard, who was so afraid of commitment that he ran away from his wife and spread his seed across the surface of Mars Duo Maxwell? Wow.... just... who in their right mind?!?!?
The same guys who elected Joseph Estrada
Old 2015-11-27, 07:05   Link #6531
LanceDark

Hi everyone! Newbie here! I've been reading this thread for over a year now, glad I was able to catch up on what's happening in the Novel.

Thank you very much to all the people who provide information and summaries of the novel itself. And Thank you also for the side comments, I really enjoy reading the whole 300+ pages of this thread.

Quote:

I was stuck in my chair upon knowing Heero propose to Relena, then I fell down when I read that Duo became the Mars president.

Quote:
LanceDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 09:27   Link #6532
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
...or BS Aquino.

Anyways...

What happened to Earth in the end?
Old 2015-11-27, 10:13   Link #6533
Knight_SV

what about GOL?
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-01, 17:38   Link #6534
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

It's over? It's really over?? And here I was sure it would run concurrent with GoL.

Oh well, I'll take that as an early Christmas present. Now excuse me while I go laugh my head off about Duo becoming Mars' President and Zechs becoming a farmer.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 10:14   Link #6535
Novanight

So, I know its most likely been posted somewhere in the 320+ pages but where can I find links to translations?
I found inchoate-oeuvre livejournal but that only goes so far.
Novanight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 13:43   Link #6536
Javiersansano

Well... It had potential, but in my opinion, it wasn't reached

I have one question though.

What is all this about Heero Alpha adn Heero Beta?

He was cloned by Dr. Jay and both were trained... One remained behidn the shadows in all these conflicts?

the author can really make confusing plots
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 04:06   Link #6537
LanceDark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanight View Post
So, I know its most likely been posted somewhere in the 320+ pages but where can I find links to translations?
I found inchoate-oeuvre livejournal but that only goes so far.
You can find some of the summaries on this thread, somewhere.... I also read inchoate-oeuvre translation and I'm really glad for his works.
Old 2015-12-05, 09:22   Link #6538
Rainforce
Banned

Final chapter fulL summary, part 1:
-Relena says she will abandon the Peacecraft name to Heero. Noin says Zechs has recovered. They reach Babel
-Spaceport Aries on Mars, Lady Une has arrived from Earth and is greeted by Duo. She's the chief of staff for president Dorothy, Black Alpha now a middle aged man around his 40s(with some grey hair) came with her. Earth is in a economic crisis. Lady Une proposes a Mars Reconstruction plan and Alpha asks Duo to join him in politics. Alpha brought a cat with him and says the Heart of Outerspace is with them.
-Marimeia discovered she was a clone of Leia Barton in AC 204 around the same time Duo came to Mars. Sally created Kathy from her mother's DNA and raised her as a daughter. Lady was worried about Odin Lowe Jr. who was cloned around the same time as Marimeia and searched for him but it was difficult due to the public registration system. Preventers cracked down on unregistered people but Mars was still full of them and this excessive monitoring could lead to a dictatorship after peace had been achieved. Sally's Preventer codename was Water, Wufei's was Cloud and he was sent to Mars to prevent conflict, succeeding.
-In AC 216 Dorothy decided to run for president, around the same time the satellite fell on Lanagrin causing millions of deaths. Sally died when a mob attacked Dorothy's vehicle in the L2 Colony. Preventer strongly repressed the revolt and was becoming a rogue faction. During the process of registering the arrested Lady finally found Alpha looking like a homeless person. Alpha wanted to be free and Lady respected his wish so he started working in politics and became moderate.
-Vulkanus after the events of EW was sent again towards the sun but the Nonneheim Conzern redirected it to Mars in a 10 years voyage and began producing Virgo IV and Mars Suits. Vulkanus can be secretely moved because of the sun's radiation and it finally settled in a elliptic orbit between Phobos and Deimos. Janus was set as a solar prism mirror coated with liquid metal near the moons so finding Vulkanus can only be done by visual observation because of the strong EM field.
-MC 0016(AC 210) was the Mars declaration of independece, Dixneuf was elected because he blackmailed the Earth with PPP and Vulkanus.
-Vingt ordered three OZ-20MSX-D Cerberus to attack Wufei. The variable Mars Suit Cerberus retains the Scorpio appearance but it's painted in black, it was considered a perfect machine for base defense so no changes were made even internally. The 3 Cerberus are operated remotely by Vingt through a ZERO cockpit. Wufei disables his ZERO and flies towards Vulkanus.
-Janus was set in MC 0011 to warm the Mars climate and make the algae reproduce faster. In MC 0012 it was already possible to breath the Mars air, it also lowered Mars surface flare storms. Mars magnetic field was very low until MO-VII was dropped on it activating the core and generating an EM field in MC 0003.
-Grand Chariot docked at Janus, Trowa managed to arrive there using visuals only. Quatre and Katherine had set the explosives inside it, their plan was for it fall on Mars and create an EMP stoppping everything from citizen registration data to ZERO and holograms. PPP would also be stopped for a martian day so Relena could then be killed without triggering PPP. But this would also kill innocent people resulting in a hard decision for Relena. The trio then goes towards Vulkanus.
-Around Vulkanus, Epyon White and the 3 Cerberus were fighting in MA form, Wufei was just evading their attacks since their PDs were too strong. Wufei was thinking about Treize and fighting his brother Vingt. Meanwhile Vingt couldn't win even with Zero so he contemplated sending some of the 150 Virgo IVs he had in Vulkanus. Wufei was fighting without Zero causing Vingt's Zero to delay its forecasts, but Vingt let his ego talk and refused to use the Virgo IVs. Wufei tactics is to repeatedly start and shutoff ZERO, he learned this from his fights with Holo Zechs. Vingt contacts Wufei to congratulate him but Wufei calls him a coward unlike Treize. Wufei asks him how many people have died for him leaving Vingt speechless. Wufei finally counterattacks and says Vingt is fighting only for revenge while Treize fought with love. Grand Chariot arrives and Vingt couldn't predict their approach so he orders the Virgo IVs to deploy. However the trio uses the password from BOP to stop and board the 3 Cerberus, they manage to enter Vulkanus with Epyon White.
-Relena is judged aboard Babel while it's broadcast around Mars. Relena still defends total pacifism while Holo Zechs says peace and freedom cannot coexist so he needs a strong army. Relena is sentenced to death, Heero then goes to her with a pistol and a pen. The pen has the switch to destroy Janus, but before she can decide what to do Babel is attacked by Mars Federal Forces.
Rainforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 21:29   Link #6539
LanceDark

Thank you Rainforce for the summary!

All clones are so annoying, hmpf!
Old 2015-12-06, 05:28   Link #6540
The 48th Ronin

The cloning galore continues.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing