AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-09-07, 06:11   Link #721
zim32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEffed2RageQuit View Post
Hound dogs are after Last Order. Go figure.
he wiped out those terrorist that were holding that class hostage in Volume 19 the weren't after last order

He killed all those skill outs in the ss not after last order

He killed kill point in volume 15 not after last order

When group attacked the board of director guy they worked for i'm pretty sure i remember him killing some people

also the first girl in this chapter looks kinda dead to me but maybe not hopefully they do turn out to be dead it wouldn't be very accelerator like to spare these girls
zim32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 06:23   Link #722
LevelSeven

Quote:
Hound dogs are after Last Order. Go figure.
the things that zim32 said, plus, the girls right now are attacking yomikawa (which, i agree, doesnt have a strong bond with accel right now) and one of the sisters, he should actually rip them into pieces if it was the old accel from the LN, but like i said, he became the MC and MC's wont do something like that
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 06:37   Link #723
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim32 View Post
he wiped out those terrorist that were holding that class hostage in Volume 19 the weren't after last order

He killed all those skill outs in the ss not after last order

He killed kill point in volume 15 not after last order

When group attacked the board of director guy they worked for i'm pretty sure i remember him killing some people

also the first girl in this chapter looks kinda dead to me but maybe not hopefully they do turn out to be dead it wouldn't be very accelerator like to spare these girls
LOL. Memory hijinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
the things that zim32 said, plus, the girls right now are attacking yomikawa (which, i agree, doesnt have a strong bond with accel right now) and one of the sisters, he should actually rip them into pieces if it was the old accel from the LN, but like i said, he became the MC and MC's wont do something like that
Afaik, it's technically DA who's after the sister, but meh, they'll do her in too, so yeah.
P.S. Finished with bioelectricity = dead. Earth spiked = dead. Not.
Old 2015-09-07, 09:24   Link #724
LevelSeven

Quote:
P.S. Finished with bioelectricity = dead. Earth spiked = dead. Not.
we cant be so sure :/ i wont say anything about this anymore until it is confirmed that they died or not

btw, the earth spikes, he learned f*cking earth bending after being shot and this isnt his usual "accelerating stones to mach 2"-thing, im fairly sure doing this move with the earth requires a lot more work than simply killing her via super-punch :/
Old 2015-09-07, 14:55   Link #725
Wandering Soul

Based Accelerator. It certainly was fun to see him curbstomp those girls.
Old 2015-09-21, 22:58   Link #726
entei08

Finished reading.

Spoiler for spoiler:
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 23:46   Link #727
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Finished reading.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-09-25, 10:33   Link #728
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I'm locking this thread to give all of you a break from this incessant bickering about stupid trivial nonsense. Some infractions will be given when I have time.
Old 2015-10-14, 00:36   Link #729
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I will tentatively re-open this thread, and I basically completely removed the entire discussion that ensued after the chapter in the posts above.

All of you people who were involved in the derail need to just move on. Don't bring up those same points again or rekindle the same old debate. If someone else tries to go there, don't take the bait. Report it and let the mods put a stop to it. If you take the bait, I will hold you accountable for the derail and you'll get punished no less than the person who started it. Learn to be the better person by walking away, and that means without getting in a parting jab.

Also, let me just say: please do not write posts in this thread that are targetted to a specific person. They should be in general to the thread at large. If you really want to get into a back-and-forth conversation about something, take it to PM or VM.
Old 2015-10-14, 00:54   Link #730
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Well then... getting everyone up to speed:
  • A reminder that Volume 4 is being released this month on October 27th.
  • Chapter 20 releasing this month on October 27th.
  • Seven Seas will publish Volume 1 in English on October 27th.
  • Volume 2 will be released on January 5th, 2016.
  • Volume 3 will be released on May 31st, 2016.

In Chapter 19, Accelerator faces off against the Coffin Qiong Qi controlled by Hishigata. Hirumi finally reveals herself. Accelerator gets injured by the Coffin and is reminded of Kamijou Touma. The Coffin captures Misaka 10046.
Old 2015-10-16, 01:12   Link #731
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 11:50   Link #732
tsunade666

^accelerator looks badass. Now if only I woke up the nightmare and see that the idol accel is just a nightmare it would be perfect.
Old 2015-10-16, 13:56   Link #733
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^accelerator looks badass. Now if only I woke up the nightmare and see that the idol accel is just a nightmare it would be perfect.
I only want to wake up from the current accel-manga arc, this would be perfect
Old 2015-10-16, 14:05   Link #734
dark44

didnt read it yet want to know if it is like railgun same index universe or totally different events from index???
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 14:15   Link #735
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
didnt read it yet want to know if it is like railgun same index universe or totally different events from index???
I's a spin-off in the same universe like Railgun.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 16:15   Link #736
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
That cover looks great. Though it does make me curious to see how the idol Accel cover will eventually look.
Old 2015-10-16, 19:05   Link #737
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
That cover looks great. Though it does make me curious to see how the idol Accel cover will eventually look.
Just add a mic on his hand and done.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 19:28   Link #738
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Also, just like with Railgun, the manga events will be bound to affect the main plot at some point in the future. Though that may not happen for quite a while.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 20:25   Link #739
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Also, just like with Railgun, the manga events will be bound to affect the main plot at some point in the future. Though that may not happen for quite a while.
So far nothing of the like happened.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 22:51   Link #740
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
So far nothing of the like happened.
Actually, It kind of did happen like that. In the railgun manga, Touma stopped Mikoto during the level 6 shift. But that didn't even happen in any of the light novel volumes. Yet Mikoto said she saw glimpses (she even mentioned it at the end of NT13) of it during the Daihaseisai, which means that the railgun manga is without a doubt canon, even though the timeline doesn't connect correctly.
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote