AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 25 (End) Rating
Perfect 10 44 58.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 18.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 10.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 8.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-08-16, 18:35   Link #181
Top Sergeant

I had some time so I re-watched this episode this morning. I was really struck by how different, and not different, the older Rin looks, moves and speaks. She's absolutely lovely. Bravo, Ufotable, bravo.
Old 2015-08-17, 08:51   Link #182
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
This was a fantastic epilogue wasn't it, far more meaty than the version of UBW True in the VN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Also, the reason Zouken did all those things to Sakura to prepare a mage for the next grail war... Which is kind of a thing that isn't going to happen.

The ending of UBW also makes it clear that Shinji mellows out after those events.

I'm not worried for Sakura at all.
Shinji mellowing out doesn't really mean much of anything. If anything, he just gets off scott free with his own private nurse. That supplementary material only says he feels better about himself about not being a magus, with no fundamental changes. It's not like he is going to apologize, ask forgiveness of Sakura, Rin, or Shirou, or even mention what went on in his household to help his sister. Him feeling better ultimately only benefits him, he just now feels getting mad about being a normal person ain't worth it anymore.

As for the dismantling, it doesn't ensure Zouken would use her since it's not like other wars, doesn't mean he won't. Sakura might not even be alive after those ten years, given he was never really ensuring her safety in his experiments, and said in text that she was likely not to last as long as he will. Not would he stop, given he was just using her as a prototype, and her child was supposed to be mark ii, to he used in the 5th war fifty years later than it happened.

You would just have to accept that like Ilya never knowing Kiritsugu loved her or reconciling with her brother, Sakura is very likely to be one of the people who don't come off well at the end of this war, despite what the ending seems like. It seemed to anyone unknowledgeable that the grail was utterly destroyed and everything was over, but we all know that isn't the case. The world just goes on, not knowing.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 13:43   Link #183
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You can believe what you want but please stop expecting everyone to have the same gloomy shades that you do.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 15:18   Link #184
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
It's not gloomy shades, that is the truth. I didn't discount that she might be saved. But thinking those ten years are gonna be a little slice of heaven because Shinji had the chip removed from his shoulder, when he was the least of her problems, would be averting your eyes from how things are.

That is, to be clear, not me saying you should pity Sakura or that her life can't get any better. But her brother being less bad doesn't make her grandfather less crazy, her body less worn, or her circumstances changed by much. It's just the way it is.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 04:31   Link #185
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, please don't expect me to buy into any assumptions based on absolutely no info.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 09:23   Link #186
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Well, please don't expect me to buy into any assumptions based on absolutely no info.
I still dont know why this discussion keeps going, its clear you wont believe anything they say so there isnt a lot to do regarding that.