AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-05-30, 20:54   Link #1561
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

There is one more before that.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 05:52   Link #1562
Super Saiyan God

Please bear with me ..

Well, getting a translated version of this game has been a pain..so naturally i havent played it.

I found out about it through a battle thread where it was brought up as potential candidate to beat demonbane. Since then i have read OthusVice, Comicvine, vsBattles.wikia. and i found little to no material regarding the series.

The only thing i know is (which could be wrong ofc) that Reinhard Tristan Heydrich and Mercurius almost destroyed the throne when they fought. Also that Reinhard has a one shot kill weapon called Longinuslanze Testamenet.

Now my question or rather my request is.

1> can someone tell me what each Novel -Paradise Lost, Dies Irae,KKK is about?( I know they're VN's so i dont expect people to explain the full route...just a briefing )
2>what is this throne (i have an idea but dont have a clear picture)?
3>Is Hajun the strongest in creation? (well he cant be stronger than the main character ..Ken was it?)
4>who is Yatou Tenma?
5>what is the "Snake"?
6>there's red haired guy with a bad-ass smile, a pipe, a chain/sword....is that guy Ken?
7>is Hajun above the person who claims this "Throne"?
8>How are all the three VN's linked?
9> The new Visual Novel made by the same author (that felt similar to Dies Irae)..does it have Hax powers like Kami-Sama (Paradise Lost, KKK, Dies Irae) as well?

I realize the post is long..but i'd really appreciate an answer...either through a pm or here..

Thank you.
Super Saiyan God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 06:26   Link #1563
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Here's my answer to those who would follow a series purely for use in vs debates on various such forums.

Save it...you won't enjoy any work that way. I do not condone learning about a series only to argue and stoke egos online with the info. I personally am not going to indulge any queries for the sake of such purposes

Also, this forum is not a vs forum. It really isn't the place for such stuff

Now that said, if you still want to know, the answers have been touched on repeatedly in this thread. You are free to look through it
Old 2015-05-31, 06:33   Link #1564
Super Saiyan God

Actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Here's my answer to those who would follow a series purely for use in vs debates on various such forums.

Save it...you won't enjoy any work that way. I do not condone learning about a series only to argue and stoke egos online with the info. I personally am not going to indulge any queries for the sake of such purposes

Also, this forum is not a vs forum. It really isn't the place for such stuff

Now that said, if you still want to know, the answers have been touched on repeatedly in this thread. You are free to look through it
If i only wanted to learn about it for debate purposes then i'd say give me calcs and stuff.....i saw a red haired guy with a long chain..looked bad-ass..like Spike Spiegel bad-ass..i know i wont get to play the game..so i want to satiate my curiosity through a summary.

And regarding whose strongest question...i like to know whose the strongest in every verse.......

Also its a 79 page forum....can you please cut me some slack

i have never debated in a battle forum...i use them to find out about hax anime and this way i get new anime names...i found out about To Aru series , Medaka Box, Slayers, Saint Seiya and Dark Schneider (whose manga i love) through this method

P.S Is this Heydrich at the end of KKK
What is Tengou -dou? and who is Tumor?

Sorry, but the series seems to interest me a lot, and unlike the other stuff like To aru, medaka box, DS - all whose source material i read/saw myself ....for this i'm relying on this thread
Btw i also went through a bunch of posts...it seems the people talking know their stuff (which is kind of expected)...so i cant really make a whole lot of sense of it all...so it'd be nice if someone could answer my questions..Thank you

Last edited by Super Saiyan God; 2015-05-31 at 06:50.
Old 2015-05-31, 06:51   Link #1565
trexalfa

The red haired guy is Habaki, one of KKK's main cast. KKK hasn't got a clear protagonist. If by "Ken" you mean "Ren", then he is Dies Irae's protagonist. Yatou is how he is called in KKK.

Snake is Dai Yon Ten, the fourth universe, fourth god in taking the Throne... or for a more straightforward answer, Mercurius. His Law is Eternal Recurrence.

Ougon was annihilated by Hajun before KKK, to my knowledge. As I have not read it yet, I cannot provide exact context to that scene, I only know Akebono no Hikari supossedly added it. Tengou Dou is Hajun's Law.
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 07:06   Link #1566
Super Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexalfa View Post
The red haired guy is Habaki, one of KKK's main cast. KKK hasn't got a clear protagonist. If by "Ken" you mean "Ren", then he is Dies Irae's protagonist. Yatou is how he is called in KKK.

Snake is Dai Yon Ten, the fourth universe, fourth god in taking the Throne... or for a more straightforward answer, Mercurius. His Law is Eternal Recurrence.

Ougon was annihilated by Hajun before KKK, to my knowledge. As I have not read it yet, I cannot provide exact context to that scene, I only know Akebono no Hikari supossedly added it. Tengou Dou is Hajun's Law.
So these are Habaki, Hajun, Lotus ..right?
And is this Heydrich at the end of KKK?

Btw why is the Dies Irae cast attacking KKK..cast is it a fight to test who is worthy to claim the throne?....

By my understanding of what i've read so far...during the events of KKK..Hajun is at the throne?...

Btw where does Paradise lost fit into all this?...i cant find anything on that

And who killed of Dies Irae cast before the events of KKK?

Out of curiosity who killed Heydrich..i am asking about him cause he has a 1 shot kill weapon, is immortal, his legionnaires (who later ascend to Hadou God status) are also immortal..and that he and Mercurius cracked the throne while fighting

is this Mercurius?

but who are these guys http://prntscr.com/7bgbxs

http://prntscr.com/7bgch5

http://prntscr.com/7bgfv7

http://prntscr.com/7bgh6v

Last edited by Super Saiyan God; 2015-05-31 at 07:29.
Old 2015-05-31, 07:35   Link #1567
AkitoW013

@Super Saiyan God: Read this or whatever http://www10.atwiki.jp/god14/sp/pages/1.html
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 07:35   Link #1568
trexalfa

You are right on the first images save on the last one. That's not Lotus, that is Yakou Madara. About the Yatsukahagi, I prefer not to talk cause I may get it wrong. Yes, Hajun is Dai Ten during KKK.

Who killed Ougon and the Dies cast, the answer is Hajun. Paradise Lost is Dai Ni Ten's world, before Satanel's and Suigin's.

Yes, that's Mercurius. Those two are Machina and Tubal Cain, the third image is someone's Taikyouku during KKK.
Old 2015-05-31, 07:42   Link #1569
Super Saiyan God

Quote:
You are right on the first images save on the last one. That's not Lotus, that is Yakou Madara. About the Yatsukahagi, I prefer not to talk cause I may get it wrong. Yes, Hajun is Dai Ten during KKK.

Who killed Ougon and the Dies cast, the answer is Hajun. Paradise Lost is Dai Ni Ten's world, before Satanel's and Suigin's.

Yes, that's Mercurius. Those two are Machina and Tubal Cain, the third image is someone's Taikyouku during KKK.
Who killed Mercurius....?

and who killed Heydrich?

who is Ougon? Is this him?

so the whole point of Kami-Sama is to kill everyone and ascend to the throne?....

So whose the final God at the end of KKK?

and who is this Angel?

Last edited by Super Saiyan God; 2015-05-31 at 07:54.
Old 2015-05-31, 07:48   Link #1570
Super Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
@Super Saiyan God: Read this or whatever http://www10.atwiki.jp/god14/sp/pages/1.html

Just wanted to ask how accurate is Google translate for it?
Old 2015-05-31, 07:50   Link #1571
trexalfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Saiyan God View Post
btw i think you mean Paradise Lost is Mercurius' /Snake's world...right?...

Ougon..can you find an image for him....E hentai seems to have images for Dies Irae and KKK....personally i loved KKK's artwork more....so much that i saved the whole e hentai gallery....

so the whole point of Kami-Sama is to kill everyone and ascend to the throne?....

So whose the final God at the end of KKK?
No, Mercury's world is Dies Irae's. And by Ougon I mean Reinhard. The man in your picture is Valeria /Christof/Holy Grail.

EDIT: The woman in the picture is Riza/Babylon.
Old 2015-05-31, 07:57   Link #1572
Super Saiyan God

Quote:
No, Mercury's world is Dies Irae's. And by Ougon I mean Reinhard.

EDIT: The woman in the picture is Riza/Babylon.
so i take it that Ougon killed Mercurius?

and this guy ..who is he?

I need to ask..how does a being kill someone who is already at the throne? ....i mean i read through some part of this forum and it seems the throne is the law..right?
Old 2015-05-31, 08:00   Link #1573
trexalfa

Quote:
so i take it that Ougon killed Mercurius?

and this guy ..who is he?

No, he didn't. Holy Grail is Reinhard's representative in Suwahara while he is in Valhalla. He uses Reinhard's body.

That image represents an scene I have no idea about .But he's annihilated by the time KKK starts.

By fighting, of course.
Old 2015-05-31, 08:07   Link #1574
Super Saiyan God

Quote:
No, he didn't. Holy Grail is Reinhard's representative in Suwahara while he is in Valhalla. He uses Reinhard's body.

That image represents an scene I have no idea about .But he's annihilated by the time KKK starts.

By fighting, of course.
i am sorry but i've been able to follow up so far...

but do you mean that Holy Grail is Ougon's representative while he uses Reinhard's body

That image has a kid with glasses in it..i was asking who it was....
Old 2015-05-31, 08:12   Link #1575
trexalfa

Quote:
i am sorry but i've been able to follow up so far...

but do you mean that Holy Grail is Ougon's representative while he uses Reinhard's body

That image has a kid with glasses in it..i was asking who it was....
Holy Grail's the guy in the image. Not a kid by any means. He is a temporary leader for the LDO and Reinhard's representative .
Old 2015-05-31, 08:18   Link #1576
Super Saiyan God

Quote:
Holy Grail's the guy in the image. Not a kid by any means. He is a temporary leader for the LDO and Reinhard's representative .
Woah... anyways...i think that gives me a good overview ...

Btw Yatou tenma is ren right?....

Doesnt Habaki defeat him?
Old 2015-05-31, 08:25   Link #1577
Super Saiyan God

Quote:
Woah... anyways...i think that gives me a good overview ...

Btw Yatou tenma is ken right?....

Doesnt Habaki defeat him and Hajun ?
Old 2015-05-31, 08:51   Link #1578
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

I wonder, can Tengu Dou permenantly erase someone only if Hajun actively using it or if they succumb to it? I mean, D.I cast got bested by KKK cast, but because of that, weren't their souls vulnerable to the law (even if it is the passive version) afterwards? Perhaps the Throne saved them? I feel I missed some important details here and there...

On another note, my hype for the animation project is fluctuating. While I am stoked that we're finally getting on a adaption for this, I'm worried about how they're going to adapt this and what studio is going to do so. Personally, I was hoping for series of "fanservice" ova. Second to that want would be the story adapted in OVA format. TV series is pretty low on my list tbh. If JC Staff or Deen get this, I'm going to cry.

But considering the fact that the initial goal is to have enough for an OVA, here's to hoping Ufotable get this.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 09:24   Link #1579
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
I wonder, can Tengu Dou permenantly erase someone only if Hajun actively using it or if they succumb to it? I mean, D.I cast got bested by KKK cast, but because of that, weren't their souls vulnerable to the law (even if it is the passive version) afterwards? Perhaps the Throne saved them? I feel I missed some important details here and there...

On another note, my hype for the animation project is fluctuating. While I am stoked that we're finally getting on a adaption for this, I'm worried about how they're going to adapt this and what studio is going to do so. Personally, I was hoping for series of "fanservice" ova. Second to that want would be the story adapted in OVA format. TV series is pretty low on my list tbh. If JC Staff or Deen get this, I'm going to cry.

But considering the fact that the initial goal is to have enough for an OVA, here's to hoping Ufotable get this.
You are finished as long as you are exposed to it. Thus if you die in KKK world, you are gone. Like totally gone.

The reason Ren and co survived is because Edo still contained the last vestiges of the Tasogare's Law which Ren's Atziluth was protecting from Hajun all this while. So when they all died, Marie's Law managed to safely reincarnate them away before it succumbed to Tengu Dou itself.

And no....1 Cour is just...no.....OVA series is really the best way to go
Old 2015-05-31, 13:21   Link #1580
nero12

Ok so for some reason I just cant seem to enter Rea's route and always end up going into Marie's route......or is it that the scenes after the Shiro Vs Bey and Sakurai vs Ren fight are exactly the same(which I doubt)??

So if there is a walkthrough somewhere can someone link me to it or just tell what choices am I supposed to take or not to take cause this is getting a bit frustrating now...-_-

thanx in advance!
nero12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!