AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-05-29, 07:10   Link #561
Gundamx

How to brush your teeth like a boss

Edit: I guess he have his mother personality?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 07:51   Link #562
ChuckE
Provoker

They need to keep Bakugou in cage and when the villains appear they should throw him in them
Old 2015-05-29, 07:54   Link #563
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Some good hilarity and some nice advice given to the top 3.

Thank god Deku is going to work on a non-suicidal use of his power. Needs to survive to the point where he can fight in the manner of All-Might. Using that incredible physical ability to overwhelm with strength.
Old 2015-05-29, 08:58   Link #564
theshade1

Haha what an amazing chapter. Good mix of comedy and seriousness. That Bakugou face tho and his brushing at the end. I was laughing my ass off
theshade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 11:09   Link #565
Chichiryuushintei

I pity Bakugou (only a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit). Even if he's an asshole, he's honorable enough to know when he actually won and not because the other party was holding back. He doesn't care about some half-earned victory, he actually wants to be the best by his own strenght. That's possibly the only positive aspect of his character, but still. :/
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 12:15   Link #566
Thatguy3331
Pro Slacker

-Bakugou deserves all of this, the only way I can like him now is by seeing him pissy and failing.

-I love how all might handled the medal giving, the guy’s a ton of fun.

-I like being able to see the students outside of school in canon. I know it’s in the title but I wouldn’t mind some chapters in the future that explored their town and a bit of the nitty gritty in how their society worked.

- I was wondering what Midoriya’s mom was going to say after all this, guess this helps makes things less complicated.

-I love the facial expressions in this manga

-I am very worried about what’s going to happen with Iida, the rest of the chapter was funny but this…augh…(and yeah Todoroki’s gonna have a chat with his mom. We’ll probably see the result of that at some other point).

-I think the biggest twist of this arc is that it completed itself uninterrupted! This is a cheesy manga built on executing it cliche’s well but I guess even Horikoshi was like “Nah, it’d be kinda lame if we didn’t just finish all this.”
Old 2015-05-29, 13:01   Link #567
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy3331 View Post
-I think the biggest twist of this arc is that it completed itself uninterrupted! This is a cheesy manga built on executing it cliche’s well but I guess even Horikoshi was like “Nah, it’d be kinda lame if we didn’t just finish all this.”
There are few things i hate more, than a tournament arc that gets stretched past its welcome.
Only things i hate more are multi chapter flashbacks (bonus points if they happen mid tournament arc (CURSE YOU ONE PIECE)).
Not that i like tournament arcs, period.

But this, this was fun, fast and well done, i'd take my hat off if i was wearing one.
Actually...
*goes of to find a hat and puts it on*
right...
*takes hat off*
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 13:40   Link #568
Gundamx

I have feeling that he had more fun fighting Ochako then Todo
Old 2015-05-29, 13:59   Link #569
Thatguy3331
Pro Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
There are few things i hate more, than a tournament arc that gets stretched past its welcome.

But this, this was fun, fast and well done, i'd take my hat off if i was wearing one.
Actually...
*goes of to find a hat and puts it on*
right...
*takes hat off*
Yeah, I'm glad we just saw the stuff we all actually cared about along with the character building. That and I'd rather see more things like the villains raid where fighters are able to do whatever they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Bakugou, do we need to put the restraints back on?!?!
Old 2015-05-29, 14:01   Link #570
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
*lols at the picture*
Yeah, Ochako, for all her other faults, made Bakugou earn that victory.
And if she had bit more stamina, she might have won (probably not, but the change was there).
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 14:17   Link #571
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Bakugou is such angry bitch
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Fan art or official picture ?
Old 2015-05-29, 14:50   Link #572
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy3331 View Post
-Bakugou deserves all of this, the only way I can like him now is by seeing him pissy and failing.

In the march of Bakugou's butthurt were caught even bacterias
Old 2015-05-29, 15:21   Link #573
Nicaea

I couldn't stop laughing at All Might's comments on Bakugou ("That face though", lmao). That scene of Bakugou brushing his teeth is the icing on the cake.

Poor Iida, this is bound to warp him for sure.

Glad that Todoroki is moving on. I'm even happier at seeing him having a somehwat normal (from the looks of it) relationship with his sister.

I've been wondering: what if Deku asks for some parts of his costume to have heavy armor, that would have him not go all out with one for all? As in: the armor dealing half of the damage and him therefore not needing to put in much strength.

Also, I doubt this is realistic, but if training his body beyond human standards doesn't work, why not try it by putting weights on him? Wouldn't that have him become stronger?.

If not, maybe he should learn to use weapons.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 16:17   Link #574
Wandering Soul

Baku was hilarious throughout this entire chapter. To needing to be restrained at the ceremony to that final scene of him brushing his teeth. Urakara's scene with her parents was funny too.

Nice that Deku is going to start trying to find a way to not injure himself anymore.
Old 2015-05-29, 21:18   Link #575
marvelB

I think what I like best about this chapter were all the subtle, yet hilarious little details. For instance, there was Ochako's mom pushing her eye back into its socket (which we already pointed out before), but I also found it amusing that Bakugou still had that medal hanging from his mouth even after he went back to class. Or Deku's mom also crying waterfall tears (uh, is he sure THAT isn't his original quirk? ). It's just a tad unfortunate that we didn't see the rest of the class hanging out with their families.... though we may see more of that next chapter, hopefully. I'm particularly curious as to what Mineta and Tsuyu's families are like.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 09:08   Link #576
theshade1

Bakugou's such an awesome antihero. We need more characters like him. Honestly for me he's the second best character, just behind the MC.
theshade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 09:48   Link #577
Sixth
Hu Tao

How is Bakugou isn't a VILLAIN from get-go again?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 10:09   Link #578
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
How is Bakugou isn't a VILLAIN from get-go again?
Because he wants to defeat villains. And he didn't really commit any crimes IIRC.
Old 2015-05-30, 10:20   Link #579
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Because he wants to defeat villains. And he didn't really commit any crimes IIRC.
I mean, with his characteristic, he SHOULD have be one of the evil organization's members from get-go. Not as Deku's rival or friends.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 10:24   Link #580
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I mean, with his characteristic, he SHOULD have be one of the evil organization's members from get-go. Not as Deku's rival or friends.
Nah, he's not evil, just one of the most butthurt characters in the history of fiction.

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot