AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-05-21, 03:43   Link #121
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Loremaster, can you fetch me a link to that? I wanna bring that speculation to the Toaru Wiki. I'm sure that there are some that are interested in that kind of insight.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 03:54   Link #122
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Loremaster, can you fetch me a link to that? I wanna bring that speculation to the Toaru Wiki. I'm sure that there are some that are interested in that kind of insight.
http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/...ht-novels#4859

Enjoy.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 05:20   Link #123
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Damn, didn't notice that. That gives me hope after the subpar (imo) NT 12, hopefully NT 13 will be as good as Sisters Arc was?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 05:40   Link #124
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

It depends on what aspects of the Sisters Arc would be covered.
Unfortunately, trying to predict stuff like this is harder than it seems. It's like trying to match Nostradamus' quatrains with events that have yet to happen.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 06:55   Link #125
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

that speculation is interesting but to me it just seems like a coincidence for the moment, cause it will be hard to replicate a scenario from OT 3 into the NT series.
Old 2015-05-21, 07:48   Link #126
LevelSeven

if they really make NT13 similar to OT3 than i expect to see a evil-accel,
so, this means that he needs to become independent again since the choker binds him to the sisters, but he needs to kill them again :/
and, he needs to change his personality, maybe it happens thanks to some magical miind-f*ck from the majin
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-22, 02:40   Link #127
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

That's extremely interesting speculation.

If it's on track, then the fact that this reset happened after the Magic God Othinus arc intrigues me.

We'll have to wait for NT 13 and NT 14 to say anything for sure though... but... it was interesting seeing NT 11 visit the themes from OT 1 and NT 12 doing the same from OT 2.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-22, 15:20   Link #128
45darkrai

If that's true then I hope in NT 14 it includes more of Touma's family and Otohime, but it likely won't happen.
45darkrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-22, 16:51   Link #129
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

idk, but i don't really Kamachi would use the same exact plot, i think it would be more like a reference incident that triggers the reminder of the sister arc, something big happens like LO gets kidnapped and accel goes rambo and probably see Touma being a side character and mikoto and accelerator are the main characters in this volume, index will still be a background character, maybe Tsuchimikado make a cameo, Aleister uses LO as a catalyst on eliminating the remaining magic gods in AC, mikoto is in this incident because she saw her clone sisters acting odd, while Touma is probably helping Accel get LO back.

or maybe LO grows up because of hormones haven't been re-calibrated and she probably looks a couple years younger than Kuroko. then the above scenario happens because LO is more stable than the last time Aleister used LO in the AC invasion arc.

just a scenario that probably could happen... so i'm just speculating on what NT 13 or 14 could lead to
Old 2015-05-22, 18:12   Link #130
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
idk, but i don't really Kamachi would use the same exact plot, i think it would be more like a reference incident that triggers the reminder of the sister arc, something big happens like LO gets kidnapped and accel goes rambo and probably see Touma being a side character and mikoto and accelerator are the main characters in this volume, index will still be a background character, maybe Tsuchimikado make a cameo, Aleister uses LO as a catalyst on eliminating the remaining magic gods in AC, mikoto is in this incident because she saw her clone sisters acting odd, while Touma is probably helping Accel get LO back.

or maybe LO grows up because of hormones haven't been re-calibrated and she probably looks a couple years younger than Kuroko. then the above scenario happens because LO is more stable than the last time Aleister used LO in the AC invasion arc.

just a scenario that probably could happen... so i'm just speculating on what NT 13 or 14 could lead to
Unless it's a Kihara no one is stupid enough to kidnap her or smart enough to now what exactly to do with her.

Also Accelerator doesn't need to be there every single time something happens to the sisters, in fact he isn't, by now his little crusade to "protect them" seems forced, Mikoto doesn't care anymore and the sisters are indifferent to him and what he does.

If any thing the only one he needs to "protect" is LO and that's mostly because she one of the Loli ex Machina of this series and even then no one seems to care about her anymore and since WILL is now able to use any sister she wants (whenever she has the power to) I don't see the focus shifting back to LO anytime soon, I would rather like it if NT 13 just focused on another Magic god but this time with a grinch complex.
Old 2015-05-23, 14:11   Link #131
DragonXX

I believe the next time we see Tomua Family will most likey be on Christmas Eve and day or New Year Eve and Day because Christmas is one of the most Family holiday and we know from the New Year Holiday last year in index that Tomua whole Family get together, unless something happen which had a huge chance of happening because Tomua Suffering.

Also do you think the Magic Gods may have a use for Christmas by using the idea of the day God was Born and they are Magic GODS after all.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 17:57   Link #132
Draco Spirit

Actually with the Japanese, isn't New Year more the big family thing?
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 20:43   Link #133
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I would probably level that with Christmas if not more... but then you golden week and other holidays and the national holidays, etc.
Old 2015-05-24, 13:55   Link #134
DragonXX

You know something I want to know is why did Past Tomua want to help people because to what we know about his past form his father from OT 4 Tomua was theated like crap by the people before he move to AC and he was still theated like crap after going to AC to what his father learn form his letters, I mean people were telling there kids to throw rock at him, which this kind of life, Tomua ending up hating the world and people would of bit understandable but yet he did not, he wanted to help people still so I want to know why because living life like that would made you mentally unsable like Accel so why is past Tomua not some what more like Accel?

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-05-24 at 14:22.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 14:21   Link #135
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
You know something I want to know is why did Past Tomua want to help people because to what we know about his past form his father from OT 4 Tomua was theated like crap by the people before he move AC and he was still theated like crap after going to AC to what his father learn form his letters, I mean people were telling there kids to throw rock at him, which this kind of life, Tomua ending up hating the world and people would of bit understandable but yet he did not, he wanted to help people still so I want to know why because living life like that would made you mentally unsable like Accel so why is past Tomua is not some what more like Accel?
Think of it as going down the right path.
Think of Naruto and Gaara. If understand that manga.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 14:25   Link #136
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
You know something I want to know is why did Past Tomua want to help people because to what we know about his past form his father from OT 4 Tomua was theated like crap by the people before he move to AC and he was still theated like crap after going to AC to what his father learn form his letters, I mean people were telling there kids to throw rock at him, which this kind of life, Tomua ending up hating the world and people would of bit understandable but yet he did not, he wanted to help people still so I want to know why because living life like that would made you mentally unsable like Accel so why is past Tomua not some what more like Accel?
first BIB: i dont get why people think stuff like that...
touma brought misfortune, this was why the people avoided him, they didnt harm him physically from where did this come from? was it OT4?

second BIB: having a lonely and sad childhood doesnt make you instable, it makes you into a shut-in, becoming like accel requires some heavy stuff, like: being attacked throughout his life, having nobody, being a test subject, no family etc.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 20:07   Link #137
Thatguy3331
Pro Slacker

I really wanna make a fake movie poster out of that one line preview... only problem is I've never drawn a bike before...and they're hard...like hands...

As far as speculation goes the only thing I can somewhat predict happening is Mokoto getting somewhat rejected. I could be wrong but it seems like the series is sort of on it's last legs and if it is I could definitely see that happening considering how much Kamichi himself outright doesn't give a shit about that pairing dynamic other than for humor.
Old 2015-05-24, 20:34   Link #138
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well i think ppl would have seen this series ended as soon as Touma was victorious over Othinus, but meh, their is other topics Kamachi could use this series to milk out of.
Old 2015-05-24, 21:03   Link #139
Birdway
Banned

But he isn't doing so not happening.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 21:16   Link #140
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

You know I always wondered what was Othinus draw to other people.
For myself I have multiple thoughts on her though. But anyways....
Was the Acro bike thing confirmed or just a hoax?
And here's to hoping more Misaki in this volume. (They did have a plan or w/e together for Christmas right? lol)

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote