Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-18, 07:10   Link #15701
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayf82 View Post
can't they just keep grey Kouki and kill the useless real one
It would still be Kouki though, so he would be just as useless, only more honest about his true thoughts. The reflections are basically just a manifestation of the characters' Id and super-ego to give voice to their unconscious.

Setting Kouki aside, anyone else wonder what issues Freed had to overcome when he was there? Obviously the fanaticism wasn't seen as a problem, unless that happened after he beat the dungeon. Wouldn't it be sad if Freed was actually a sympathetic character starting out, but then he got his mind bent by one of God's apostles to use him as a pawn in their game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
who is this kiri what anime novel manga
Best guess is a Fate/Stay Night reference.

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2015-04-18 at 07:23.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 07:12   Link #15702
zippikay

So kouki learned justice from a lawyer... Lol he would be a good lawyer, seeing that the client that he represent is justice and righteousness, while the entire world is a lie

Author does a good job explaining how kouki acquire such perspective (it actually makes sense). I wonder if the fake kouki will help the real one to fight hajime or just looking the real one got beaten up, hang around until the rest come, and finally pretending to comfort the real one while telling him that he fail the test... Even ryutaro passed
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 07:24   Link #15703
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
who is this kiri what anime novel manga
... Kiritsugu Emiya, Shirou's adopted father and the one that inspired him
Old 2015-04-18, 07:42   Link #15704
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Meh, Shirou is a very bad comparison, because Shirou is aware of the problems of "trying to save everyone", i.e. it being unrealistic and all. And that happens in the prologue, so no matter which route, he is always aware of this.

A better comparison would be Edgeworth from Ace Attorney, at least from the first game: First wanting to become an aspiring attorney like his father, after his father's death he turns bitter and becomes a ruthless prosecutor instead, who does not mind twisting the "rules" of court a bit to get the guilty verdict in the name of justice and personal success.
Old 2015-04-18, 08:02   Link #15705
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippikay View Post
So kouki learned justice from a lawyer... Lol he would be a good lawyer, seeing that the client that he represent is justice and righteousness, while the entire world is a lie

Author does a good job explaining how kouki acquire such perspective (it actually makes sense). I wonder if the fake kouki will help the real one to fight hajime or just looking the real one got beaten up, hang around until the rest come, and finally pretending to comfort the real one while telling him that he fail the test... Even ryutaro passed
but if they fight together then wouldn't it just end up as him admitting everything trial Kouki has said as true? thus weakening trial Kouki.

and the girls arrived to know Kouki has already started attacking Hajime.... just need to wait for next week for how the fight began.

but since he used Limit Break even though he shouldn't of.... going to be his hatred + Limit Break Ex lol
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:05   Link #15706
Occhio92

YAY, Kouki rushing toward the bad ending!
Occhio92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:08   Link #15707
Corvo269

Why is everyone ignoring the possibility of the girls going to Hajime's side at breakneck speeds only to:

A. See Hajime curbstomp Kouki
B. They curbstomp Kouki in Hajime's place
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:09   Link #15708
travelingbum

nah it should be C for
C. Shizuku bringing the wall of reality for Kouki to face once again.

because he already knew he lost her, but with his specs, skill, ideal justice.... DENIED
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:22   Link #15709
Breimoon

Really looking forward to double the Kouki being cumberstoned by MC.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:22   Link #15710
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
nah it should be C for
C. Shizuku bringing the wall of reality for Kouki to face once again.

because he already knew he lost her, but with his specs, skill, ideal justice.... DENIED
But... she's sleeping. Hajime probably put soundproof earplugs on her and used the crossbits to act as a makeshift bed(or brought out a real bed) while he fought Kouki. I know that he needs to have a bit of concentration on the crossbits to use it, But fighting Kouki doesn't need all of Hajime's focus
Old 2015-04-18, 08:29   Link #15711
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
But... she's sleeping. Hajime probably put soundproof earplugs on her and used the crossbits to act as a makeshift bed(or brought out a real bed) while he fought Kouki. I know that he needs to have a bit of concentration on the crossbits to use it, But fighting Kouki doesn't need all of Hajime's focus
...maybe he had "crucified" her on a crossbit then?
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:35   Link #15712
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
...maybe he had "crucified" her on a crossbit then?
No. Shizuku already used disable on that move. If Hajime "crucifies" her, Shizuku lays down the law with Chuunibyou counter
Old 2015-04-18, 08:40   Link #15713
senjiro
ecchi sage

Kouki try kill hajime
Hajime catcha "are you a enemy? "
Hjime begin kill kouki
kaori plead him to condone kouki
Kaori beat kouki
Shizuku wake up in that moment. She quickly notice everything and help kaori in kouki brat.
Shizuku says she will go with them tok and she wants talk with all girls alone.
Káori and yue coment about "last boss " entering the fray.
Kouki suzu and muscle brain are send to riri place across teleport stone,
Kouki is being healed by a kingdom mage. He ask where are shizuku, suzu let him read a note from shizuku
"Kouki you are more dumb than i expect. I will continue travelling with kaori, you better help riri meanwhile, if even we meet again i hope you will reflect in your mistakes. If you dont do that you can better forget about me&kaori.
P.d. you were never when i need you so i am in love with who always saved me when i need. Yeah is nagumo kun. Good luck my former friend i will make children with nagumo the time i can sneak him from yue..."
Kouki enter in coma after read it...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:42   Link #15714
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Why is everyone ignoring the possibility of the girls going to Hajime's side at breakneck speeds only to:

A. See Hajime curbstomp Kouki
B. They curbstomp Kouki in Hajime's place
Haha, if Yue gets to take a crack at him I don't think it will end just with the birth of Koukibelle.
Quote:
I'm just hoping it doesn't head into the scenario where Shizuku or Ryuutaro gets seriously injured or killed either tryng to stop Kouki or because he was blindly throwing around power like normal.

However it goes it will definitley be interesting. I get the feeling that Hajime's usual enemy = kill rule will end up being suspended in Kouki's case due to Kaori's and Shizuku's feelings (unless he becomes a threat to them), so I'm eager to see how he deals with him.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:54   Link #15715
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
However it goes it will definitley be interesting. I get the feeling that Hajime's usual enemy = kill rule will end up being suspended in Kouki's case due to Kaori's and Shizuku's feelings (unless he becomes a threat to them), so I'm eager to see how he deals with him.
Hajime only kills if they enemy holds considerable threat. I think he'll deal with Kouki the same way he dealt with the Kingdom's prince. A good ol' simple, sit the fuck down cause you too weak to even touch me
Old 2015-04-18, 09:00   Link #15716
havensgate
skull one

i like how kouki unknowingly break shizuku's flag in their childhood, and that's why shizuku look at kouki with wider perspective aka not in awe with kouki's "greatness"
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 09:07   Link #15717
kazenoade

Maybe hajime take sympathy and he just cut kouki arm and leg and feed it to monsters in this dungeon, after that he teleport kouki to hauria tribe with message "the pathetic man that insult me".
Old 2015-04-18, 09:16   Link #15718
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Kouki gets convinced the demon race is on the side of justice and goes over there, and at least on the demon side he'll have women that will fawn over him.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 09:27   Link #15719
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
This chapter proves one more time that, to Kouki, Shizuku is some kind of substitute of Kaori. Dreaming for the day where Kaori will "come back" to him.

By the way, it seems Kouki got some massive development in his awareness. Before, Kouki didn't notice Kaori's feelings for Hajime despite it being blatant enough that even a 10 yo kid noticed. But now, with Shizuku, Kouki actually noticed, despite Shizuku being a lot more subtle than Kaori.

Well, that was a good chapter overall. It explained the reason why Kouki is the way he is, and showed all his greatness in its full glory.

Thanks for the summaries guys!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 09:34   Link #15720
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
This chapter proves one more time that, to Kouki, Shizuku is some kind of substitute of Kaori. Dreaming for the day where Kaori will "come back" to him.

By the way, it seems Kouki got some massive development in his awareness. Before, Kouki didn't notice Kaori's feelings for Hajime despite it being blatant enough that even a 10 yo kid noticed. But now, with Shizuku, Kouki actually noticed, despite Shizuku being a lot more subtle than Kaori.

Well, that was a good chapter overall. It explained the reason why Kouki is the way he is, and showed all his greatness in its full glory.

Thanks for the summaries guys!
Does anyone else wanna give props to the author how Kouki's backstory and his current retardedness actually makes a decent amount of sense

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel