AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-14, 02:30   Link #15661
obnuchious

^with a girly cutesy giggle at the end....?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 02:38   Link #15662
rantaid

@obnuchious

you are refering to me? welll i think a simple fufufu...~ or kusu...kusu... would suffice, but oh... don't forget that moment when she playfully use her finger to gave chilling effect.... it was always the fun part, where she slowly moved the finger with threatening gesture when she slowly disarm or remove the button of the victim clothes so she had better aim where she should start puncturing.....
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 02:44   Link #15663
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@corvo 269

aww.... corvo you left out the best part where she whispered it first close to his ears with a tongue play so we can all savor the feeling
NO! Rantaid, just no. The entire idea is She murders with Child-like Innocence and no Killing Intent. That ruins the Child's innocence Part
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 11:58   Link #15664
IndexOfIdeas

I want to say this a very long time but this thread is compose of 80% discussion on how much u love kouki and 20% about the other main characters.

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 16:10   Link #15665
LKK

Thread locked for off-topic clean-out.

Edit: I removed 11 posts for their off-topic discussion. Do not veer into personal preferences again. Stick to discussing the book. Thread open.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 17:40   Link #15666
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

wew . . .
how many times already Mod doin the clean up in tis thread . . .

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 04:57   Link #15667
sayf82

so next chapter is finally Cookie turn but whose group's gonna meet him in his trial?
1-Hajime and Shizuku
2-Yue, Shia and Kaori
3-Tio, Suzu and Ryuutaro
4-All 3
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 05:20   Link #15668
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayf82 View Post
so next chapter is finally Cookie turn but whose group's gonna meet him in his trial?
1-Hajime and Shizuku
2-Yue, Shia and Kaori
3-Tio, Suzu and Ryuutaro
4-All 3
4. definitely 4, with no one giving a fuck about Kouki and Shizuku doing the confession offense
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 05:41   Link #15669
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
4. definitely 4, with no one giving a fuck about Kouki and Shizuku doing the confession offense
I'm leaning toward just Hajime and Shizuku since they haven't met a third person yet. Plus you could argue that they're the ones most deeply intertwined with Kouki and whatever fate he ends up meeting, given Hajime's role as Kouki's foil and Shizuku's position as his childhood friend and, perhaps former, biggest pillar of support. Considering that this is probably Kouki's real make or break moment it's hard to imagine those two not being involved in it somehow, or at the very least being there to witness it.

We're looking at basically three possibilities for the outcome of Kouki's trial.

1. Kouki overcomes all of his personal issues, beats his reflection, and turns over a new leaf as a stronger person. With past foreshadowing, this is the least likely possibility.

2. Kouki is seduced by his reflection into embracing his negative emotions. Witnessing Shizuku's changes and seeing her clinging onto Hajime drives him over the edge. The reflection is defeated, but Kouki has gone irrevokably dark, opening up the path for him to become an antagonist. This posibility was introduced in last week's chapter with Ryuutaro and Tio's trial, so it remains an option.

3. Kouki outright rejects everything his reflection tells him and gets beaten to the verge of death. Hajime steps in to intervene and saves Kouki's life, but the trial is failed. Kouki's mind snaps. He blames Hajime for his own failures. Shizuku steps in to defend Hajime, and with nothing left to support him anymore, Kouki runs off at some point, gets picked up by either the Majin or God faction, and becomes an antagonist. Either that or he just turns into a vegetable, so Hajime ships him off to Aiko, and we never hear from him again.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 07:54   Link #15670
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Honestly, I have little to no faith nor expectation that the author is willing or able to make anything useful out of Kouki, given the trackrecord of how nothing has come out of it so far. Well, not that the fabase or "haterbase" in his case? would care in any way . Likewise, I expect that the author won't give Hajime a serious conflict and let him either one-shot his dark self or simply completely unfazed by whatever it tries to say à la "I've decided on my way and will not sway away from it. I will devour anyone opposing me *bla bla*"
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 15:50   Link #15671
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Honestly, I have little to no faith nor expectation that the author is willing or able to make anything useful out of Kouki, given the trackrecord of how nothing has come out of it so far. Well, not that the fabase or "haterbase" in his case? would care in any way . Likewise, I expect that the author won't give Hajime a serious conflict and let him either one-shot his dark self or simply completely unfazed by whatever it tries to say à la "I've decided on my way and will not sway away from it. I will devour anyone opposing me *bla bla*"

Therein lies one of the biggest flaw in the story. The author failed in realizing that there was one character that he could have developed which would have made the story so much better.

Maybe, the editor(s) in the LN would realize this. At least one would hope so.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 16:46   Link #15672
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Hajime already passed his trial though. That's why he was able to show up at Shizuku's trial.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 18:42   Link #15673
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Honestly is quite possible for kouki to go dark and become the antagonist i can feel it from the flow of the story( well at least 85% chance he passes), but who cares about him i have no time to hate, i want more shisu i've been waiting for weeks for her interaction with the girls.
Old 2015-04-16, 19:04   Link #15674
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
I'm leaning toward just Hajime and Shizuku since they haven't met a third person yet. Plus you could argue that they're the ones most deeply intertwined with Kouki and whatever fate he ends up meeting, given Hajime's role as Kouki's foil and Shizuku's position as his childhood friend and, perhaps former, biggest pillar of support. Considering that this is probably Kouki's real make or break moment it's hard to imagine those two not being involved in it somehow, or at the very least being there to witness it.

We're looking at basically three possibilities for the outcome of Kouki's trial.

1. Kouki overcomes all of his personal issues, beats his reflection, and turns over a new leaf as a stronger person. With past foreshadowing, this is the least likely possibility.

2. Kouki is seduced by his reflection into embracing his negative emotions. Witnessing Shizuku's changes and seeing her clinging onto Hajime drives him over the edge. The reflection is defeated, but Kouki has gone irrevokably dark, opening up the path for him to become an antagonist. This posibility was introduced in last week's chapter with Ryuutaro and Tio's trial, so it remains an option.

3. Kouki outright rejects everything his reflection tells him and gets beaten to the verge of death. Hajime steps in to intervene and saves Kouki's life, but the trial is failed. Kouki's mind snaps. He blames Hajime for his own failures. Shizuku steps in to defend Hajime, and with nothing left to support him anymore, Kouki runs off at some point, gets picked up by either the Majin or God faction, and becomes an antagonist. Either that or he just turns into a vegetable, so Hajime ships him off to Aiko, and we never hear from him again.
Yeah, after he join the Majin or God faction. he will get power up that can match or surpass hajime... but in the end of story, he get beaten to pulp by hajime and Hajime made he open his clouded eyes or even better if he beaten by shizuku and kaori and keep blaming Hajime for ruining his relationship wiyh his childhood friend and remain as coockie forever
Old 2015-04-18, 03:20   Link #15675
GBFirestorm

Anyone know when the next chapter is out as I thought they were released on Saturdays?
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 03:21   Link #15676
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
Anyone know when the next chapter is out as I thought they were released on Saturdays?
...... you really asked..... wow lol
Quote:
次回の更新も、土曜日の18時の予定です。
39min to go until the Cookie ch unless we get denied a Cookie ch.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 04:01   Link #15677
NovelReader

Lol....author gives warning that it is a cookie ch
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 04:02   Link #15678
travelingbum

Spoiler for :
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 04:09   Link #15679
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for :
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 04:33   Link #15680
obnuchious

which is more significant/impactful; piggyback or princess carry?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel