AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-09, 07:43   Link #9861
Kerfirou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
It's also just a likely to be like in Hagure Yuusha, and the returnees from the other world will retain their powers.

Hajime will establish COCOON, and it'll turn out that Arifureta is the prequel to Hagure Yuusha
.......Quick, someone write it! It's an excellent idea!

Especially when an older, GAR, god-slaying Hajime met with Akatsuki. With Yue hanging in Hajime left arm, Shia in his right, Kaori clinging to his back, And Tio under his foot.
Kerfirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 07:53   Link #9862
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerfirou View Post
.......Quick, someone write it! It's an excellent idea!

Especially when an older, GAR, god-slaying Hajime met with Akatsuki. With Yue hanging in Hajime left arm, Shia in his right, Kaori clinging to his back, And Tio under his foot.
...Imagine what Hajime will do to Akatsuki when he does what he usually does to women (namely sexually harass them)...I think Akatsuki's story will have a gory end then XD
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 08:43   Link #9863
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
...Imagine what Hajime will do to Akatsuki when he does what he usually does to women (namely sexually harass them)...I think Akatsuki's story will have a gory end then XD
Although, if Hajime was in COCOON, I don't think it would be such a fascist organization, and a whole chunk of plot would never happen.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 09:00   Link #9864
borisdrakoni

Akatsuki was one of Hajime's character bases, so I imagine they would get along fairly well. What I want to know is, if/when they get back to Japan, would the girls end up attending school along with Hajime? We already have three dead classmates, so maybe Yue, Shia, and Tio could end up filling the vacancies.... That would be a hilarious scene. Though in all likelihood he'll end up moving them all to Akiba so they won't stand out as much.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 09:04   Link #9865
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Akatsuki was one of Hajime's character bases, so I imagine they would get along fairly well. What I want to know is, if/when they get back to Japan, would the girls end up attending school along with Hajime? We already have three dead classmates, so maybe Yue, Shia, and Tio could end up filling the vacancies.... That would be a hilarious scene. Though in all likelihood he'll end up moving them all to Akiba so they won't stand out as much.
He'd just death glare anyone who didn't act like they are ordinary high-schoolers.
If Hajime says it's black, it's black, even if it's white. (like his hair)

Alternatively, he'll conquer earth, and then it won't matter.
Old 2014-11-09, 10:04   Link #9866
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Some suggested Hajime's Airship should be translated as the German word "Ferner". But that does not match with "Fenuriru" at all. I think "Fenrir" is much more fitting.
Old 2014-11-09, 10:15   Link #9867
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
He'd just death glare anyone who didn't act like they are ordinary high-schoolers.
If Hajime says it's black, it's black, even if it's white. (like his hair)

Alternatively, he'll conquer earth, and then it won't matter.
Is he still as OP on earth? I know he can use the satellite canon, but in the real world, there are fighter planes,drones,missiles and nukes. The technological gap would have been lessened somehow.The most I can see him is becoming something like the progenitors from Strike the Blood, where the human governments on earth sign some sort of treaty to respect each other's freedom and rights.Depending on how things go, they might give him a piece of land to be the king of, but conquering earth will be way too ridiculous right now. That might change though depending on what kind of power the forest dungeon gives.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-11-09 at 17:21.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 10:40   Link #9868
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Is he still as OP on earth? I know he can use the satellite canon, but in the real world, there are fighter planes,drones,missiles and nukes. The technological gap would have been lessened somehow.The most I can see him is becoming something like the progenitors from Strike the Blood, where the human governments on earth sign a some sort of treaty to respect each other's freedom and rights.Depending on how things go, they might give him a piece of land to be the king of, but conquering earth will be way too ridiculous right now. That might change though depending on what kind of power the forest dungeon gives.
He can make remote controlled weapons far more mobile and effective than any UAV because of gravity power, and he with Kaori's healing power, he could easily win over a lot of people in need of healing, not to mention her likeness to an angel.

Anyway stop poking logic holes in what is just supposed to be a bit of humour!
Gahh! You really have to stop thinking about it to hard! It's fiction to be enjoyed, not an analysis of the application of magic versus modern science.
Old 2014-11-09, 10:54   Link #9869
Breimoon

He will just need to make religion on his side with Kaori saying she is the new messiah and have tio play the part of the devil side in her dragon form and then take Tio out of the play with the teleport ability.He can get a lot of people who are rich on his side promising them young bodies and/or immortality using the soul or heal skills and then there are probably gonna be a few scientits who are going to side with him if he lets them study various things (gravity, magic powers laws , the new materials etc etc). It is not going to be that hard to take over the world if he puts his mind at work, just a little time to organize everything.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 10:57   Link #9870
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
He will just need to make religion on his side with Kaori saying she is the new messiah and have tio play the part of the devil side in her dragon form and then take Tio out of the play with the teleport ability.He can get a lot of people who are rich on his side promising them young bodies and/or immortality using the soul or heal skills and then there are probably gonna be a few scientits who are going to side with him if he lets them study various things (gravity, magic powers laws , the new materials etc etc). It is not going to be that hard to take over the world if he puts his mind at work, just a little time to organize everything.
He could also set the Haulia onto all the political leaders, to take them out, ninja-style.
OR use his aura of pressure to cow everyone into submission, OR create a mega-corporation with his creation abilities, and dominate the world ala COD Advanced Warfare, but without making the same mistakes as the villain
Old 2014-11-09, 13:05   Link #9871
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

The biggest obstacle I could see to him being OP on Earth is the question of whether his magic will work there or not.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 13:12   Link #9872
scannatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go0gleplex View Post
The biggest obstacle I could see to him being OP on Earth is the question of whether his magic will work there or not.
Ahh, the eternal question.
My point of view is yes.
If you can summon people from Earth with magic, obviously magic work here too, right?
scannatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 13:33   Link #9873
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Not necessarily. If Earth is a zero magic zone, then it lacks the internal force to act upon internal objects. It wouldn't necessarily preclude an external force (the Gods) from acting on the internal objects as long as they had a power conduit back to their zone.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 14:44   Link #9874
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

We still don't know if the phrase "earth is a higher plane than the board-game of the gods" is actually true or not. And if yes, does that have anything to do with magic being usuable or not, or are powers from the lower world (board-game of gods) simply nerfed a bit on earth?
Old 2014-11-09, 15:32   Link #9875
tonyorobsky

Hajime going back to Japan with his powers...

0-He can make a novel/mang/anime/game about the other world
1-With his transmutation, he can make high quality figures and toys
2-He can make alloy that current technology can't make
3-He can grant magic to things, and people will be unable to replicate it (they will try hard to analyse and replicate it but without succes cause they can't feel magic and they won't think about magic because "it doesn't exist")
4-With 2 & 3 he can make unique tools/machines/weapons

As for the girls...
-Yue & Shia: Watever Hajime decide to do, they will become his assistant/secretary (anything to support him)
-Kaori: She will probably open her own clinic or something else to help people
-Tio: A servant/maid: during the day, in a cafe/restaurant owned by Hajime, during the night at Hajime's house
-Miu and her mother??? If he bring them back, Miu's mother in a restaurant that deals with sea food, with Miu and Tio as waitresses
-The potential last harem member you wish for??? Who knows...
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 16:23   Link #9876
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyorobsky View Post

3-He can grant magic to things, and people will be unable to replicate it (they will try hard to analyse and replicate it but without succes cause they can't feel magic and they won't think about magic because "it doesn't exist")

As for the girls...
-Yue & Shia: Watever Hajime decide to do, they will become his assistant/secretary (anything to support him)
-Tio: A servant/maid: during the day, in a cafe/restaurant owned by Hajime, during the night at Hajime's house
-Miu and her mother??? If he bring them back, Miu's mother in a restaurant that deals with sea food, with Miu and Tio as waitresses
I have a lot of doubts about that, as it (bolded) sounds as if Kaori suddenly had a 180° character shift and had no more interest in Hajime.
Old 2014-11-09, 16:49   Link #9877
Breimoon

no one mentions stalker girl? She will be perfect to find hot stuff on people you want to blackmail lol
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 17:37   Link #9878
tonyorobsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I have a lot of doubts about that, as it (bolded) sounds as if Kaori suddenly had a 180° character shift and had no more interest in Hajime.
I'm just talking about occupation/job!!
Let's say that she will help people during the day and help Hajime during the night; but only until it's time to sleep, because when it's time to sleep, only Yue & Shia can stay near Hajime !!!
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 20:10   Link #9879
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
I'm just talking about occupation/job!!
Let's say that she will help people during the day and help Hajime during the night; but only until it's time to sleep, because when it's time to sleep, only Yue & Shia can stay near Hajime !!!
I doubt after what happened in the "Gods' gameboard world", Kaori would be content with mere 2-3 hours of contact with Hajime daily.
Old 2014-11-09, 20:45   Link #9880
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

Quote:

As for the girls...
B-but, they're also partially fish. This would be totally wrong in a moral sense.
Aldheild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel