AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-03, 21:47   Link #9601
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroguard View Post
Damn, just as I feared... Oh well, i'll try and find that link. Thanks for the help ^.^

This is only making me want to find those summaries more and more now...

here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...1CRgAuhuo/edit
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 22:03   Link #9602
Zeroguard
Wielder of M&M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
And thus I found one of the coolest dudes around! Thanks alot man!
Old 2014-11-03, 22:17   Link #9603
travelingbum

you really like a rewrite quality that's even lower quality than the release talk or google translate? k
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 23:01   Link #9604
Oniele

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
It would be interesting if the current pantheon had started out as mortals since that would open up the path to godhood for Hajime as well.

A really funny development would be if the story took a page from the Umineko games and had Hajime become a god himself only to use his past self as his chess piece for his struggle with the other gods. If you wanted to tie up some of the near miracle coincidences he encountered early on in the story (ie, surviving the fall into the abyss, finding the divine potion producing stone, meeting Yue and Shia, etc) having at least some god working invisibly in the background is a viable method to do it. For now I'll just file the idea under conspiracy theory, though.

If nothing else, I would at least like to see a definite count of how many gods there are. So far we have at least two, but I can't help but feel that there should be more of them than that.
i think it is said that there are more gods, but that the Ehito is the strongest or something like that xD
Oniele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 03:21   Link #9605
Arvollen
orz

Did an amateur translation for chapter 122. Formatting is borked on pastebin, but should be fine after download (Lucida Console font).

http://pastebin.com/4VFt8iac

Edit: changed link, can edit this one.

Last edited by Arvollen; 2014-11-04 at 16:09.
Arvollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 03:58   Link #9606
Waxman

Oh thank you for your work specially for the Haulia second names, i am even tempted to take one for myself.
Wait automatic doors don't react to Endo?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 04:55   Link #9607
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Oh thank you for your work specially for the Haulia second names, i am even tempted to take one for myself.
well, if said person has really weak presence that even monsters do not 'see' him, then automatic doors definitely would not react too...

...reminds me of an anime character.....can't remember who and which series...female though...
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 04:57   Link #9608
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvollen View Post
Did an amateur translation for chapter 122. Formatting is borked on pastebin, but should be fine after download (Lucida Console font).

http://pastebin.com/i3mJvB7b
Ah, so that was the name of his Airship, I should have guessed so since he's been going with the usual german naming sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
He has so little "presence" that his character class even reflects this. Even his friends tend to forget him.
Old 2014-11-04, 05:04   Link #9609
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvollen View Post

http://pastebin.com/i3mJvB7b
Rausu = Baan .... not space but soul magic
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 09:13   Link #9610
Althalus57

Ok after reading the translation of ch.122 (thank you Arvollen) who is like me, and want to see this future conversation between Hajime and Kouki's group:

Spoiler for a little conversation that I would really like to see:

Last edited by Althalus57; 2014-11-04 at 09:55.
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 09:15   Link #9611
The_Codfish

Actually, Kaori was capable enough to follow Hajime's group. They should be fine as long as they're with at least one member of Hajime's group.
The_Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 09:21   Link #9612
Althalus57

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Codfish View Post
Actually, Kaori was capable enough to follow Hajime's group. They should be fine as long as they're with at least one member of Hajime's group.
Indeed. But, it is always easier to protect one person than four. And even if they are capable enough, it does not mean that they would/could not suffer a lot in the dungeon and realize their weaknesses (like Kaori did after she conquered the underwater dungeon).
Old 2014-11-04, 09:26   Link #9613
The_Codfish

Kaori knows barrier magic, right? It'd be fine. Her barriers were strong enough to hold in the Underwater Dungeon, and Rin is a Barrier Master. Plus, even if Hajime's group doesn't prioritize keeping them safe (they're just tagging along, after all), they won't necessarily be in the center of the action. Just the fringes of it, like with Kaori taking a backseat to all the action during the Underwater Dungeon arc.

And it's not like they don't already know they're weaker. They haven't even made it halfway through Orcus Dungeon and they've already witnessed Hajime display his power multiple times. That's the whole reason they're even tagging along now; so that they can get as much power as they can possibly get, circumstances allowing.
Old 2014-11-04, 09:35   Link #9614
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althalus57 View Post
Ok after reading the translation of ch.122 (thank you Arvollen) who is like me, and want to see this future conversation between Hajime and Kouki's group:

Spoiler for a little conversation that I would really like to see:
Whoa i'm pretty sure hajime isn't that evil. Making "IT" having to put up with someone as annoying as kouki.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 09:55   Link #9615
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSilverSky View Post
Whoa i'm pretty sure hajime isn't that evil. Making "IT" having to put up with someone as annoying as kouki.
Should've been Miredy for epic lulz

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 09:59   Link #9616
Althalus57

Quote:
Kaori knows barrier magic, right? It'd be fine. Her barriers were strong enough to hold in the Underwater Dungeon, and Rin is a Barrier Master. Plus, even if Hajime's group doesn't prioritize keeping them safe (they're just tagging along, after all), they won't necessarily be in the center of the action. Just the fringes of it, like with Kaori taking a backseat to all the action during the Underwater Dungeon arc.

And it's not like they don't already know they're weaker. They haven't even made it halfway through Orcus Dungeon and they've already witnessed Hajime display his power multiple times. That's the whole reason they're even tagging along now; so that they can get as much power as they can possibly get, circumstances allowing.
Sure. But, even after Kaori obtained the ancient God's magic she was fully aware that this power was not enough. Thus, it is possible that, at least, Shizuku and Suzu also realize it and would like to become stronger before continuing to follow Hajime and impede his advance. Moreove even the fringe of the action could be dangerous if there are traps all over the dungeon or monster of the level of the true Orcus dungeon that appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSilverSky View Post
Do not forget that It tried to assault Hajime before they went for Fuhren, so it could be his revenge for this peculiar episode (maybe with an interest of 1000% but a revenge nonetheless).

@Sinemora: Miredy would become too fond of Kouki, if he goes hero-mode and would forbid him to exit the dungeon and would play pranks to him until he starve to death.

@travelingbum: sometimes it is better to have a bad translation than to lose two weeks reading a thread to obtain some informations ^^ (even if I read a big chunk of the thread and tried to drop pages where Kouki's greatness was discussed)

Last edited by Althalus57; 2014-11-04 at 10:59.
Old 2014-11-04, 11:49   Link #9617
The_Codfish

Quote:
Thus, it is possible that, at least, Shizuku and Suzu also realize it and would like to become stronger before continuing to follow Hajime and impede his advance.
That kind of undermines the whole reason why they started following Hajime, though; so that they could gain the Age of Gods magic. They already know they're not strong enough to conquer the entire dungeon themselves, after all. Plus, like I said, Kaori was capable enough to follow along with Hajime's group. And the traps in Orcus dungeon just served to make the monsters themselves more dangerous (and if there were traps like the collapsing boulders that would target an entire area, well, there's just no way that Hajime can't handle that; he's pretty much Doraemon when it comes to coming up with solutions for a problem) and, well, there's no way Hajime as he is right now could get surprised (non-magical traps like in Miledi's dungeon would get past him, but they were dangerous because of the lack of access to magic). Barring any unexpected dungeon gimmicks, the only real danger for them would be getting separated from Hajime.
Old 2014-11-04, 11:49   Link #9618
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althalus57 View Post
@travelingbum: sometimes it is better to have a bad translation than to lose two weeks reading a thread to obtain some informations ^^
That depends really. Most of the time bad "translations" with a lot of mistakes simply spread confusion or misinformation.
Old 2014-11-04, 11:52   Link #9619
Althalus57

Quote:
That kind of undermines the whole reason why they started following Hajime, though; so that they could gain the Age of Gods magic. They already know they're not strong enough to conquer the entire dungeon themselves, after all. Plus, like I said, Kaori was capable enough to follow along with Hajime's group. And the traps in Orcus dungeon just served to make the monsters themselves more dangerous (and if there were traps like the collapsing boulders that would target an entire area, well, there's just no way that Hajime can't handle that; he's pretty much Doraemon when it comes to coming up with solutions for a problem) and, well, there's no way Hajime as he is right now could get surprised (non-magical traps like in Miledi's dungeon would get past him, but they were dangerous because of the lack of access to magic). Barring any unexpected dungeon gimmicks, the only real danger for them would be getting separated from Hajime.
Sure but do not forget that Kaori had some problems with the possession for instance. Plus it is possible that there are some traps like the transportation trap in Orcus dungeon that could teleport just a part of the group and could thus be dangerous to the ones that were not transported with one of Hajime's group.

Last edited by Althalus57; 2014-11-04 at 13:34.
Old 2014-11-04, 12:08   Link #9620
dim1
God of Sleep

Also it isn't like there can't be limiting factors like magic annihilation field from Miledi's dungeon they could easily power down Hajime or the like.
dim1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel