AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-19, 14:11   Link #8821
techblade

You must've went to a good school. My high school teachers were selfish sacks of puss but then I lived in a poor neighborhood where most students were gangsta wannabes so yea...
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:12   Link #8822
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
If i were his teacher i think i would try to go no matter what and at least find his corpse or whatever remained , all of you guy are taking teachers so lightly . Yes in those days teacher become shomehow irrelevant character but normally a teracher has more responsibility then childrens parents . Now all of you guys are saying Aiko abandoned Hajime because its logical thing to do which i cant complain but Aiko is an idealist who can even forgive killer , rapist etc... which is extreme then why didnt she do anything for Hajime ? Being powerless may be an execuse for you guys but i dont think like you guys , Aiko had 100 magic stat if i am not wrong so she is not powerless like hajime whose stats sucked at anything .

Anyway if you want execuses to save Hajime a can find you guys 100 of them but thats not the point here is it ?
Only person who thought Hajime was still alive was Kaori, and she was either:
a) deluding herself because she didn't want to accept the possibility that he could have actually survived
b) had some love love sensor that pinpoints her loved one's safety.

The idea that Aiko would or COULD go through that dungeon to find the corpse of a student that is likely already gone thanks to demon beasts is asinine. Even more so when Hajime isn't the only student she needs to watch over. Especially after many of them were traumatized after Hajime fell.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:13   Link #8823
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwshahy3 View Post
everyone forget that hajim reborn in abyss and became another person and think that he still childern that need care from other

and you talk about aiko like god that never make mistake when you sayed she concern about him because he care about his close people alone you forget that everyone like that no one risk his life for other
Can you rephrase that first line, it isn't very clear what you're saying there.

Also what are you talking about? People risk their lives for people they have no connection to all the time. Especially in crises or other such situations, it's a very human thing to do.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:14   Link #8824
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

This is ridiculous. We've gotten to the if it were me I'd definitely be a great hero route. I think you are the one underestimating teachers. She has a responsibility to the students who are alive. One of her students fell she mourned but she had to be there for the students who were still alive. Many of whom are relying on Aiko for emotional support and guidance. How many people are you expecting her to abandon on a whim? All reports indicate that Hajime is dead. If she abandons them just to make sure and get herself killed then she is the epitome of irresponsible. Hajime survived because of a miracle. She has 100 magic power. Hajime had hard fights with stats over the 1500 area. These points you are making are so far off my ability to understand that I'm unable to completely argue them without sounding condescending so I'll stop here.

Also: Hajime may have been reborn in the Abyss, but he is still a person and he still needs the care of others as Yue has proven. Hell just because someone becomes an adult doesn't mean people are going to stop advising them and caring for them. I'm old as hell and my mother and father still give me good advice and teach me valuable lessons.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:14   Link #8825
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
If i were his teacher i think i would try to go no matter what and at least find his corpse or whatever remained , all of you guy are taking teachers so lightly . Yes in those days teacher become shomehow irrelevant character but normally a teracher has more responsibility then childrens parents .
If this is true, that you would risk your life for a dead body, you have my respect. But that has nothing to do with a teacher's responsibilities.

Quote:
Now all of you guys are saying Aiko abandoned Hajime because its logical thing to do which i cant complain but Aiko is an idealist who can even forgive killer , rapist etc... which is extreme then why didnt she do anything for Hajime ?
Because Shimizu was ALIVE. Hajime was DEAD.

Quote:
Being powerless may be an execuse for you guys but i dont think like you guys , Aiko had 100 magic stat if i am not wrong so she is not powerless like hajime whose stats sucked at anything .
Magic stat doesn't mean anything, if her only ability is to GROW PLANTS. It's like saying "because you're so smart at biology, you should become an astrophysicist."

You don't like Aiko, FINE. That's your right. But you owe it to YOURSELF to at least make sense and use the right definitions when criticizing something in public. Otherwise, it's like saying "I hate Jay Leno because he's an African American."
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:19   Link #8826
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
If this is true, that you would risk your life for a dead body, you have my respect. But that has nothing to do with a teacher's responsibilities.

Because Shimizu was ALIVE. Hajime was DEAD.

Magic stat doesn't mean anything, if her only ability is to GROW PLANTS. It's like saying "because you're so smart at biology, you should become an astrophysicist."

You don't like Aiko, FINE. That's your right. But you owe it to YOURSELF to at least make sense and use the right definitions when criticizing something in public. Otherwise, it's like saying "I hate Jay Leno because he's an African American."

But Jay Leno is an African American... you monster jklolsorry

On another note this is just getting silly some of these complaints about Aiko have gotten to the point that arguing them and reading feels pointless so I'll try my best not to respond to them anymore.

Old 2014-10-19, 14:20   Link #8827
senjiro
ecchi sage

Lol i think all of them didnt want find the true about hajime death coz they fear someone did willing(shot at hajime)
But she as the sensei must do more, actually only kaori was not willing believe hajime is death(denial,murning,) the rest of class(aiko too) quickly label him death. Aiko had to worry about the rest, so hajime bad luck you died, again hajime outcast, nobody wanted find the true, this is true even for aiko. She even didnt believe hajime when he told the truth. So for believe in good heart you thinks hajime is wrong... what think about it?

So no, none of them acted right in that case, nobody had excuse.
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:21   Link #8828
elwshahy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Can you rephrase that first line, it isn't very clear what you're saying there.

Also what are you talking about? People risk their lives for people they have no connection to all the time. Especially in crises or other such situations, it's a very human thing to do.
what i mean when he fall in abyss he changed and became another person different that old hajime dead

sorry but that is not true no one risk his life for some one he didnt know
elwshahy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:22   Link #8829
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
She even didnt believe hajime when he told the truth. So for believe in good heart you thinks hajime is wrong... what think about it?
I'm pretty sure when Hajime told her it wasn't an accident, while she initially was in shock, she believed him after a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwshahy3 View Post
sorry but that is not true no one risk his life for some one he didnt know
Try saying that to the family members of the first responders during 9/11.
Old 2014-10-19, 14:23   Link #8830
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Lol i think all of them didnt want find the true about hajime death coz they fear someone did willing(shot at hajime)
But she as the sensei must do more, actually only kaori was not willing believe hajime is death(denial,murning,) the rest of class(aiko too) quickly label him death. Aiko had to worry about the rest, so hajime bad luck you died, again hajime outcast, nobody wanted find the true, this is true even for aiko. She even didnt believe hajime when he told the truth. So for believe in good heart you thinks hajime is wrong... what think about it?

So no, none of them acted right in that case, nobody had excuse.
Ok that's just judgment based on speculation and nothing more. You speculate that they may have known that Hajime may be alive with no actual evidence so she should have done something about an issue that may not have actually happened in the story? Are you writing a fan fic? You're taking a story you wrote in your head and applying it to existing material and using it as evidence >.<

Old 2014-10-19, 14:23   Link #8831
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Just give it up folks. The old saying about leading a horse to water applies here as does the one about duct tape being unable to fix certain things.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:25   Link #8832
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go0gleplex View Post
Just give it up folks. The old saying about leading a horse to water applies here as does the one about duct tape being unable to fix certain things.
I disagree. Given enough information, duct tape can fix everything.
Old 2014-10-19, 14:26   Link #8833
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go0gleplex View Post
You sir are mistaken, there is nothing in this world or any other that duct tape cannot fix. I will agree with you about the horses though.

Old 2014-10-19, 14:36   Link #8834
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Ok that's just judgment based on speculation and nothing more. You speculate that they may have known that Hajime may be alive with no actual evidence so she should have done something about an issue that may not have actually happened in the story? Are you writing a fan fic? You're taking a story you wrote in your head and applying it to existing material and using it as evidence >.<
Ufff. Lets see FACTS:
1. Hájime corpse missing. Normally you dies for that, but 100% sure?
2. In after ch. Shizuku and kaori talking about hajime, kaori said she dont ask coz she dont want know the posibility of someone shots hajime, this is true or my think?
3. Meld want start investigation but kingdom stop. Why? Fear someone actually did it. Truth or my think?
4. Aiko did something about it? Author said nothing, so she did nothing.
5. Aiko wanted hajime save shimizu after he almost kill her and obliterate the city, that is not naive and stupid.-.? This is also my fá.n-fic?

I like debating, but next time dont say that to me. Each one have our own think about aiko behavior, dont need be rude. Take easy coz this post is almost insulting and i dont insult nobody.
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:42   Link #8835
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
You sir are mistaken, there is nothing in this world or any other that duct tape cannot fix. I will agree with you about the horses though.
You guys have obviously never worked with politicians and bureaucrats.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Old 2014-10-19, 14:48   Link #8836
Breimoon

implying using duct tape on politicians wont fix everything :P
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:54   Link #8837
Maxaumus

you know why was hajime even in the dungeon in the first place as someone with a crafting class instead of being put in a position suitable for his abilities like akio
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:57   Link #8838
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
you know why was hajime even in the dungeon in the first place as someone with a crafting class instead of being put in a position suitable for his abilities like akio
He was determined to train with everyone else and become stronger. Not content to sit in the background as inconsequential and remain a victim of his persecutors.

Old 2014-10-19, 15:05   Link #8839
arthand

Quote:
Ufff. Lets see FACTS:
1. Hájime corpse missing. Normally you dies for that, but 100% sure?
2. In after ch. Shizuku and kaori talking about hajime, kaori said she dont ask coz she dont want know the posibility of someone shots hajime, this is true or my think?
3. Meld want start investigation but kingdom stop. Why? Fear someone actually did it. Truth or my think?
4. Aiko did something about it? Author said nothing, so she did nothing.
5. Aiko wanted hajime save shimizu after he almost kill her and obliterate the city, that is not naive and stupid.-.? This is also my fá.n-fic?

I like debating, but next time dont say that to me. Each one have our own think about aiko behavior, dont need be rude. Take easy coz this post is almost insulting and i dont insult nobody.
Thats why i am talking about its like Hajime was a fairy tale character for Aiko " a person died in a far far away lets accept it " i mean she still belived she could have saves shimizu and went to great danger to look for him then why not doing the same for hajime ?

Didnt aiko did an investigation and search for shimizu then why did she do nothing for hajime ?

I really wonder if it was Kouki that fall to abbys would she really abandon him too and claim he is already dead with no proof ?

I think Hajime was an outsider even in Aikos eyes , more like he was that guy in her class thats all .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 15:12   Link #8840
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
implying using duct tape on politicians wont fix everything :P
As it says on my water mug. Duct tape can't fix ****** but it can sure muffle the sound.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel