Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-14, 23:10   Link #8481
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
last one as in the one in the demon territory?
Yeah. It's the Schlee (?) Snowfield or Ice Cave one. It was mentioned back in Vol 3 during when Yue and Hajime were planning where to visit.

Only 7 Liberators now with the author's revision, so probably only 7 great dungeons, not 8 anymore.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-14, 23:56   Link #8482
Waxman

Since we already know what age of gods magic you obtain there its unlikely that hajime would go there, its more likely in my opinion that a demon girl (because it has to be a girl) that conquered the dungeon along Freed (i hardly believe he did it alone) fall for Hajime.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 00:08   Link #8483
Iamis

There is a high chance we will get a demon girl in the harem but...

I doubt a person who conquered the dungeon with Freed would become an ally to Hajime

And if they would, chances are they are already dead, Because Freed is a religious fanatic
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 02:27   Link #8484
Sebazu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
There is a high chance we will get a demon girl in the harem but...

I doubt a person who conquered the dungeon with Freed would become an ally to Hajime

And if they would, chances are they are already dead, Because Freed is a religious fanatic
Actually, have they mentioned exactly who was it that conquered the Dungeon?

Maybe the person who conquered it wasnt actually an enemy but a demon that was captured and forced to use her powers to give the Demons more super animals.

I'm assuming it's a woman because that would make her part of Hajime's harem. Either that or a trap.
Sebazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 03:16   Link #8485
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebazu View Post
Actually, have they mentioned exactly who was it that conquered the Dungeon?
Freed.....
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 03:24   Link #8486
teejmo

Speculation: the Demon King is a woman! Would that qualify as a possible harem member?
Though, considering we've been getting a number of secondary harem members lately (as in girls who may have developed feelings for Hajime, but they will never be reciprocated), I'm starting to think that the harem is only going to be Yue, Shia, Tio, and Kaori.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 03:36   Link #8487
Waxman

If we're talking about girls that have feelings that will not be reciprocated you can include Tio.
The reason that i think a demon girl (maybe the daughter of the demon lord) will be part of the harem its because i feel a NGNL aproach, that its to say that to challenge the gods you will need all the races.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 03:43   Link #8488
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
If we're talking about girls that have feelings that will not be reciprocated you can include Tio.
The reason that i think a demon girl (maybe the daughter of the demon lord) will be part of the harem its because i feel a NGNL aproach, that its to say that to challenge the gods you will need all the races.
Hajime actually can challenge them solo, coz I think even if harem combine powers they won't defeat him, it just won't be interesting.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 06:09   Link #8489
Sarka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
But it won't be all the races though. There are more than 7 races of humanoids.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 06:26   Link #8490
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Hajime actually can challenge them solo, coz I think even if harem combine powers they won't defeat him, it just won't be interesting.
Yue and Tio would be enough to beat hajime, tio could hold of hajime while yue would prepare some powerfull spell.
There's not really a point of combining powers anyways, shia is monster level but not hajime level, kaori isn't as strong as the nun girl, and the rest doesn't matter.
Miu could go for a tie, using her best spell summon hajime.

Edit: Miu is god level, haha you lose.

Last edited by DarkSilverSky; 2014-10-15 at 06:37. Reason: Cause shia is a monster
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 06:27   Link #8491
Xacual

All of Hajime's group is monster level.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 06:50   Link #8492
Deltoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
I think vampires are technically some kind of mutated humans, so maybe she is more suited than Shia/Tio. Maybe vampires have some kind of blood magic that allow them to have safe sex.

That wasn't reason for their extinct, it's been just 300 years, so probability of genocide higher.
hey he might have been made sterile by the magic in monsters
Deltoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 07:11   Link #8493
gnosaur

guyz im new here and ive been thinking where did you get those new infos, i have only read until volume 7 chapter 2 and i'm dying to know where i can read the rest... ps
if you can help me it will really mean a lot ty

OTL
gnosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 07:29   Link #8494
Sarka

It's a combination of machine translation, this entire thread, and some summary.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 07:34   Link #8495
Althalus57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndII View Post
My sincere apology for that....please use the images bellow to wash out your eyes.
Spoiler for images:

Spoiler for another one:

Spoiler for another one:

Spoiler for Last one:
This barely excuse you for this firt image lol.

More seriously so as far as we know Hajime is a OP character that like to see girls
Spoiler for silly spoiler:
and is waifu in wedding dress right? Do we have any other information concerning this otaku that try to suppress his past but still has a little otaku inside his mind?

Last edited by Althalus57; 2014-10-15 at 10:22.
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 07:34   Link #8496
SomeLv3

Every time read that people are getting spoiler info from MTL and summaries my patience is reset. So I can wait another week.
SomeLv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 07:37   Link #8497
gnosaur

seriously? O_O err.. i dont know what to do with my life anymore lol

can you guys recommend me a good lightnovel something that is like arifureta if possible

thanks mastur OTL
gnosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 08:53   Link #8498
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltoren View Post
hey he might have been made sterile by the magic in monsters
Reading or playing too much Witcher?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 09:05   Link #8499
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSilverSky View Post
Yue and Tio would be enough to beat hajime, tio could hold of hajime while yue would prepare some powerfull spell.
There's not really a point of combining powers anyways, shia is monster level but not hajime level, kaori isn't as strong as the nun girl, and the rest doesn't matter.
Miu could go for a tie, using her best spell summon hajime.

Edit: Miu is god level, haha you lose.
Oh shit. You have no idea what popped in my mind when I read that(Tio and Yue going femdom over Hajime)

Okay...that's enough hentai today... I swear....

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 09:54   Link #8500
Deltoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Reading or playing too much Witcher?
nope never played though i did just read the wuxia novel "a step into the past"
Deltoren is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel