AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-11, 13:39   Link #8201
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateTurns View Post
Where are you guys getting the chapter 62+ from?

I see a lot of people reading chapter 100+ already - any link for that? (translated ofc)
Read the first page.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 13:39   Link #8202
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateTurns View Post
Where are you guys getting the chapter 62+ from?

I see a lot of people reading chapter 100+ already - any link for that? (translated ofc)
Few pages behind T2 post ch. 100-106, and 110-116? His MT, search it. Only 4 or 6 pages.
first page i think there sre ch61-91 mt. And En do in japtem and docs post until 62.
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 14:07   Link #8203
cabman11

Link pls? And thanks
Old 2014-10-11, 14:21   Link #8204
Breimoon

It was 4 pages back........
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...mc&usp=sharing
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 14:53   Link #8205
cabman11

Ch 62 the massacre
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...LM/mobilebasic
Old 2014-10-11, 15:24   Link #8206
chibibi

Hmm.. i'm curious how the Haulia report to hajime cause hajime used telepathy with direct magic manipulation to activate it right?*during myu got kidnapped* it's said had been improvise, so no longer need direct magic manipulation?

and there's a bit improvement to kouki justice XD cause he's ok with Haulia killing soldier(human) however, mad at hajime for killing mazoku before... kinda weird O.O?!
chibibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 15:29   Link #8207
silentnoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Thank you.
silentnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 15:51   Link #8208
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibibi View Post
Hmm.. i'm curious how the Haulia report to hajime cause hajime used telepathy with direct magic manipulation to activate it right?*during myu got kidnapped* it's said had been improvise, so no longer need direct magic manipulation?

and there's a bit improvement to kouki justice XD cause he's ok with Haulia killing soldier(human) however, mad at hajime for killing mazoku before... kinda weird O.O?!
Is there only magic in this series? I want to see the ninja bunnies use ki/chi or senjutsu inner force kind of thing that they can learn to give them an edge on magic.
Old 2014-10-11, 16:01   Link #8209
Althalus57

Quote:
Thank you and I just have a question concerning there localisation on the wall so from right to left it is Yue Hajime Tio and Shia right?

I ask cause i found it strange that it is said that Shia is at the left of hajime and Tio at the right of Shia thus this would mean that Tio is between those two right?
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 16:03   Link #8210
kai6602

Quote:
I don't think Kouki knows the plan... IIRC they only know something is going to happen, but they don't know what exactly is happening at the moment. Only Hajime is being updated, I guess his codename is "HQ"?
kai6602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 16:05   Link #8211
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai6602 View Post
I don't think Kouki knows the plan... IIRC they only know something is going to happen, but they don't know what exactly is happening at the moment. Only Hajime is being updated, I guess his codename is "HQ"?
Not, his codename is "BOSS " no more no less
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 16:14   Link #8212
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Is there only magic in this series? I want to see the ninja bunnies use ki/chi or senjutsu inner force kind of thing that they can learn to give them an edge on magic.
You can consider magic power/ki to be one and the same in this series since the power needed to perform skills and spells is drawn entirely from within the body (Setting aside the support items Hajime created that store magic power). A good example is Shia's body strengthening ability, which resembles inner power, but she's an exception among the subhuman races. Historically none of them could use magic, which was one of the factors leading to their descrimination. Dragon race and vampires also seem to be an exception to that rule, but we've been given very few details regarding their origins and history. To offset the lack of magic power, people of the subhuman races are naturally born with higher physical stats and abilities than humans.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 16:33   Link #8213
Hokoga

Quote:
It's an improved version of the telepathy device that Hajime gave to Yue & Shia, this one I guess allows the Haulia tribe to use it.
Spoiler for [MT] ch119:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 16:58   Link #8214
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^Just think of them as alchemic communication devices Hajime made. He just loves his toys...

Ooh, Chapter 62 is done, just some editing to go. It all happened in one chapter too, quite the quick bloodbath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Althalus57 View Post
Thank you and I just have a question concerning there localisation on the wall so from right to left it is Yue Hajime Tio and Shia right?

I ask cause i found it strange that it is said that Shia is at the left of hajime and Tio at the right of Shia thus this would mean that Tio is between those two right?
They may not be positioned in a perfect line or semicircle, like maybe Tio is a little bit behind or in front of Shia. They are in battle so some space between them was necessary to move optimally after all.
Old 2014-10-11, 17:39   Link #8215
Buggerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper Phoenix View Post
Is this about the 'what if' scenario of Hajime getting access to Hero BBS from the Hero BBS manga or is it about the students that were left with Aiko in the kingdom's capital?

God of Destruction?
The Hero party in this story followed Hajime. You can say that he is a god of destruction.
yup i mean the other students who not follow hajime.. cause i thought that kingdom is annihilated by god of destruction's death ray..
thanks..
Buggerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 18:54   Link #8216
T2Alternative

Just thought that I'd mention that the ETA of the translation is another 6-8 hours. Had a lot of interruptions today lol.
T2Alternative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 19:00   Link #8217
Takatathien

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2Alternative View Post
Just thought that I'd mention that the ETA of the translation is another 6-8 hours. Had a lot of interruptions today lol.
Sorry to ask, but what is ETA?
Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 19:04   Link #8218
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
Sorry to ask, but what is ETA?
Estimate Time of Arrival
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 19:11   Link #8219
Takatathien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Estimate Time of Arrival
Thanks, nice stranger.
Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 19:34   Link #8220
aurel1

new chapter @en do folder....

thanks for translation en do~

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel