AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-09-29, 06:08   Link #13341
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Not sure if I had an account before, but if I did, then I forgot literally everything there was involved in it (Because I probably made it but lost track and only posted once or twice and lost of busy things to do) but I suppose I'm here now since my time is more freed up. And I figured since I literally have forgotten everything, even the password and username to any prior email account past my recent one I used to sign up currently, I should just make a new one. I know we can't have more than one account. But in this case I have no choice. I have no way to get back my old email, or even remember which one out of maybe three I've had, that was used. Let alone remember the names and passwords. I only remember the number of email accounts I've had.
Old 2014-09-30, 05:49   Link #13342
laclongquan

Finally here! Let's hope for some more new blood!

Last edited by laclongquan; 2014-09-30 at 09:36. Reason: testing for avatar! It's not shown~
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 15:04   Link #13343
Trihexa666
Zoom Zoom Iyann!!!

Hi guys, first time ever being in a forum, been reading LN for a while. If you love High School DxD, you are already my best friend!!!
Trihexa666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 17:40   Link #13344
ArtemisF

Hi just joined the forum mainly because of tate yuusha no nariagiri thread. Here are some of my favorites: Not necessarily in this order.
Breaker: New Waves
Noblesse
Duolou Dolu
Darwin's Game
The Gamer
Tate Yuusha No Nariagiri
Kingdom
Feng Shen Ji
Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei
(All of these i read in Manga/webnovel/Lightnovel)
Not a fan of Anime Tbh. I Prefer details.
Nice to meet y'all!
ArtemisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 16:46   Link #13345
WingDreamer

Hello I'm WingDreamer, I'm 13 as you can see and I'm a newbie, I'm a little shy and I have a bad temper. Just to let you know I'm trying to memorize the rules so please don't be mad if I messed up. I've always loved Anime/Manga and right now my favorite anime is Bleach. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Last edited by WingDreamer; 2014-10-07 at 16:56. Reason: Forget something
WingDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 00:07   Link #13346
TRAPTRAP
ANIME ADDICT

HI, I'm TRAPTRAP! How are YA'LL?
Old 2014-10-08, 10:28   Link #13347
Beefsquatch

Hiya folks and nice to meet you! A little about myself is that i'm a Navy vet who loooves anime, particularly oldies... Anyways nice to meet you again and I hope we get along.
Beefsquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 23:12   Link #13348
Lulita

My nameis Lulita,I am from Chicago, glad to join this forum
Lulita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 04:12   Link #13349
Raikun

Hello, My name is Raikun.

Greetings all
Raikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 08:15   Link #13350
Nearon_GetJinxed

Hello Minna-san I'm new !

It's been a long long time since I've been looking for an active Anime forum to share my love for the anime world with other people, and thank goodness i've found you guys !!

Can't wait to read all the anime related threads, it's like a dream come true !!

I am also a graphic designer by which I mean I make some very acceptable looking sigs so hit me up if you want a freshly made signature XD

See y'all Soon !!
Old 2014-10-11, 13:24   Link #13351
Juzt

Hello

I am juzt, and i entered the forum to get the latests news of an anime that i saw some weeks ago and like it too much that is accel world, to had for me that this anime didnt got a second season.

Anyaway, Nice to meet you all
Juzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 04:57   Link #13352
SlumberKnight

Hi guys! Long time stalker here C:
started haunting around for little spoilers and tidbits of series that I follow.
Now that i have an account, I'd still continue ma haunting, but no longer as an anon
SlumberKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 14:31   Link #13353
Rreelentless

Hi i'm new to this website. i've been reading manga watching anime and reading light novels for 3-4 years now and i hope to continue doing it till old age

so yeah hi nice to meet you all
Rreelentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 08:05   Link #13354
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
A Random Lurker

Hello guys!

I'm a new member here!
Hope we get along!~
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 08:12   Link #13355
Mr.Animation

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but have been a fan of Anime/Japanese Culture since I was little. looking to make friends with more people with similiar interests. Hope to have a good time on the forum.
Mr.Animation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 17:35   Link #13356
oldschoolotaku

Location: Previously in Idaho but am now back in my place of birth-california
hey once upon a time I was a big user I got into torrenting and animesuki at the start and loved it I've been out of the loop for some time having watched dvds and tv only for anime until starting to watch streaming sites in the last few years and using other torrent sites. A recent nostalgia kick started by some articles discussing old school otaku got me going and remembering the old magazines and sites I used to frequently read or speak on and so here I am back again

I am 26 have been a fan of anime for 14+ years now I still haven't got to visit Japan but I've taken steps to get there having gone to school (BA in English to eventually teach abroad) and also working in various fields in technology and nursing
oldschoolotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:16   Link #13357
Strunlex

Hello all i am noobs in here please help guide me if i am did something wrong...

P.S: could some one suggest me good web novel /wn or light novel /ln that already been translated ofcourse and i already read tate no Yuusha no Nariagari and Legendary Moonlight Sculptor both was really epic!

Last edited by Strunlex; 2014-10-15 at 22:32. Reason: gives ps and for not double post
Strunlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 20:34   Link #13358
amdean

Hi!

I just joined because I wanted to share my favorite anime with others and also find out new cool anime. I also have interest in subbing/dubbing activitiy. I'm located in southern california.
amdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 13:41   Link #13359
jaykowalski

Hi, I'm new there ;p. Nice to meet you all! I want to look up for some cool anime there
jaykowalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-18, 09:39   Link #13360
Colonel
Legendary Colonel

Salute everyone.. Newcomer here..
well to put it simple I am just a lazy-ass Colonel with to much vitality and little strength (always in high spirit but too lazy to work-out) who loves read a good book (mostly LN) in my free time
- Loves many genre (mostly I read Fantasy genre LN)
- Loves Spice&Wolf
- Big boobs faction (but I also welcome the flat one) 8-)
- I do love lolis but I prefer Onee-san <3 :P
- English is not my native language, so I apologize for my broken English
Well that's all for now
Hope we can get along everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strunlex View Post
Hello all i am noobs in here please help guide me if i am did something wrong...

P.S: could some one suggest me good web novel /wn or light novel /ln that already been translated ofcourse and i already read tate no Yuusha no Nariagari and Legendary Moonlight Sculptor both was really epic!
Try this one
- Arifureta (the most similar work to tate yuusha)
- Magic&Knight (reincarnate to magic world and become OP chara, also the character is really great.. similar to mushoku tensei with better MC IMO)
- Re:Monster (reincarnation from hero to goblin and become OP )
- Only Sense Online (like Legendary Moonlight Scluptor with Log Horizon taste.. Yun is goddess, Yun is JUSTICE, even if she is a man IRL)
- DanMachi (Fantasy setting with cute goddesses, dungeon, monster, and RPG element like status bar, LV, and skill)
Hope you enjoy it

- once upon a time in kentucky -

Last edited by Colonel; 2014-10-18 at 10:03.
Colonel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members