AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-05, 04:03   Link #7581
Sarka

I don't think height is the problem. I think Aiko simply look under age, like jailbait.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 04:09   Link #7582
Maxaumus

I hope Akio and Yue at least look 15-16 or else it'll look like Hajima's a pedo even though the womans older. Which would kinda put me off the story,cause I read some fanfiction where a 9yr old looked 18 and a guy was sleeping with her and no one cared. It put me off the story when i found out since the guy was all into the chruch and called himself a rapist when he first found out but keep it up any way
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 04:09   Link #7583
The_Codfish

REMINDS ME OF A SONG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QfQu6O9W5o
The_Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 04:10   Link #7584
travelingbum

but anyone that would go out with Aiko would be labeled a lolicon
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 04:19   Link #7585
Sarka

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
but anyone that would go out with Aiko would be labeled a lolicon
Not necessary. Some people simply never develop as they continue to grow. Those people find love too, from other normal people no less.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 04:28   Link #7586
Reaper Phoenix

Though appearance does matter, it's the inside that truly counts. Despite her failings Aiko is someone I could admire and it seems that most of her students think so too.
Old 2014-10-05, 04:34   Link #7587
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Not necessary. Some people simply never develop as they continue to grow. Those people find love too, from other normal people no less.
no idea how you came up with that from what I said.

though it will appear in the coming eng translation in like 5 weeks IIRC the right ch.
Spoiler for :
Old 2014-10-05, 04:40   Link #7588
aurel1

en do translated ch up every sunday right..?
Old 2014-10-05, 04:42   Link #7589
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper Phoenix View Post
Though appearance does matter, it's the inside that truly counts. Despite her failings Aiko is someone I could admire and it seems that most of her students think so too.
I agree, and I feel she isn't the type to stay in a safe place while her student will be taking on an entire army by himself
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 04:46   Link #7590
The_Codfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
no idea how you came up with that from what I said.

though it will appear in the coming eng translation in like 5 weeks IIRC the right ch.
Spoiler for :
Heh. Except in this world, where the marriage age is lower than modern times.
Old 2014-10-05, 05:05   Link #7591
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Well, I never know about that illustration book. I really like the character design, but the story bored me. Logic made no sense. Prince of Old Empire got hateful treatment (from the soldiers and nobles), but the nobles from the Old Empire got out free and still tried to impose their superiority. Those very same soldiers actually survived the revolution probably by kissing the new government's ass yet they looked down on the Prince. They called him Chore Prince but I still think at least Chore Prince sounds better than traitor dogs who had no shame in switching side and looking down on the royal family that they served before the revolution.
Maybe you should read it again. The nobles never got away, the problem was almost every noble could ride the machines and had combat experience. A kingdoom as young as that needed all the military migth it could muster.
By that logic the MC, which was an icon of power and skill as a ryder, should have also be included but since he is a prince of the old empire, they couldn't do it or it would undermine their new kingdoom. And in the eyes of the soldeirs the prince is a bigger traitor then them, because they expected him to figth til the death and not be the lackey of the new kingdoom. They think he is a ryder who can't figth and can only run around and defend. Lastly the prince was only part of the royal family in name, they never cared about him at all, because their king also din't.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 05:35   Link #7592
Maxaumus

I dont see how they're all that different from the people they over through in fact at this point there worse since they do the samething while preaching equality and lack of discrimintation. Yet they still live under an empiral system they just flipped they're preferrental treatment to women instead of men and enslaved the former prince and princess who were 9-10 at the time of the take over,while allowing nobles of the former empire to be free.
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 06:36   Link #7593
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
I dont see how they're all that different from the people they over through in fact at this point there worse since they do the samething while preaching equality and lack of discrimintation. Yet they still live under an empiral system they just flipped they're preferrental treatment to women instead of men and enslaved the former prince and princess who were 9-10 at the time of the take over,while allowing nobles of the former empire to be free.
Unfortunately, people aren't always decent enough.
Making Lux a Chore Prince, and Airi being kept at the school was as much for their own protection as any other reason. Even if they were only children, there are guaranteed to be people who would either try to use them as puppets to restore the old order, or harm them simply for having their father's blood.
Lux actually mentions that he has been just as many unpleasant jobs from people with animosity towards him as he has regular requests. As long as he continues as the Chore Prince, the new regime has justification to protect him.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 06:41   Link #7594
travelingbum

off topic
my shit 1st ch for that other thing is done and now people should go learn japanese to read the actual thing and enjoy it.
------------------------------------

back on topic
yay the next new ch tomorrow for the declaration of war..... but wait, won't it just end up with Hajime opening his door and a bunch of armed rabbits destroy the castle from the inside out.
Old 2014-10-05, 06:58   Link #7595
Breimoon

Well, he will probably wait till dark and then more than 100 rabbit ninjas will come out of the door.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 07:01   Link #7596
Schion93

rabbit ninjas always make me picture all except Shia as the following

Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 09:24   Link #7597
tonihuang

Chapter 61 at google drive
tonihuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 09:26   Link #7598
VooXoo

Will http://japtem.com/projects/arifureta-toc/ release a new chapter toay or they decided to take a pause after reaching well 60 chapters?
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 09:30   Link #7599
The_Codfish

Well. The next chapter has been translated which tonihuang just posted. So there. It'll probably a bit before it's up on Japtem.
Old 2014-10-05, 09:36   Link #7600
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Will http://japtem.com/projects/arifureta-toc/ release a new chapter toay or they decided to take a pause after reaching well 60 chapters?
Japtem is only hosting Arifureta, not translating it. First serve will be in Endo's Google Drive.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel