AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-04, 14:53   Link #7521
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Suddenly, the collar that Shia wore was confirmed to be a choker accessory and not a slave collar. So apparently, the Empire soldiers can actually distinguish real slave collar from fake one.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 15:13   Link #7522
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

I think Hajime's harem is now at full capacity, according to this chapter he has both knees taken by Yue and Shia, and his hands by Tio and Kaori.
So, unless the next heroine is tiny so she can sit atop his head(although that should now be Miu's spot), or giant so he can sit on HER lap, there's no more room.
Harens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 15:16   Link #7523
A.drii1355

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Suddenly, the collar that Shia wore was confirmed to be a choker accessory and not a slave collar. So apparently, the Empire soldiers can actually distinguish real slave collar from fake one.
I guess you could say its because they captured many demi-humans and put on the slave collar themselves so its not surprising that they recognize it.

That being said, its weird how nobody else could tell the difference... demi-human slaves were considered "normal" and im sure many of the citizens had or seen slaves before.

Anyway I hope this guard will get beaten up (crotch smash) later when Hajime and co bring hell to the empire Even better if its Shia dishing out the pain
A.drii1355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 15:22   Link #7524
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harens View Post
I think Hajime's harem is now at full capacity, according to this chapter he has both knees taken by Yue and Shia, and his hands by Tio and Kaori.
So, unless the next heroine is tiny so she can sit atop his head(although that should now be Miu's spot), or giant so he can sit on HER lap, there's no more room.
Why did you steal that line from me??? Jokes aside, if you read Fujimura-kun Mates manga, you will find a chapter (forgot which) depicting his harem monopolize all his body parts (one on left arm, one on right arm, one on his shoulder).
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2014-10-04, 15:24   Link #7525
Liv
Avid reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2Alternative View Post
Here's my edited Machine Translation of the newest chapter, its a bit short cause the Aurthor's breaking it into 2 segments though.

Also, I plan on releasing chapters 100-105 on Thrusday at the latest, and Tuesday at the earliest, because it ends on a cliff hanger.

Spoiler for Chp. 117 Machine Translation:
You, my dear fellow, are awesome.
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 15:29   Link #7526
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Why did you steal that line from me??? Jokes aside, if you read Fujimura-kun Mates manga, you will find a chapter (forgot which) depicting his harem monopolize all his body parts (one on left arm, one on right arm, one on his shoulder).
I read a bit of that manga, stopped because I lost interest. Didn't even remember that the mc had a harem
But I realized something, Hajime can just make more mechanical limbs. The harem possibilities are endless!
Old 2014-10-04, 15:33   Link #7527
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
I read a bit of that manga, stopped because I lost interest. Didn't even remember that the mc had a harem
But I realized something, Hajime can just make more mechanical limbs. The harem possibilities are endless!
And that reminded me of FMP ARX-8 Laevatein with those extra arms. Hajime is not making a mech, heck he is TURNING HIMSELF INTO A MECH! Might as well make extra heads (like Nezha) so he can kiss all the girls at the same time.

Old 2014-10-04, 15:40   Link #7528
ratiller

Spoiler for spoiler:

also I'm a bit uncertain about one aspect of Hajime's growth, does he only get stronger from eating demons or does he grow stronger by taking attacks/cellular recovery. Originally when he gains his powers the explanation is that his cells are being torn apart and repaired so quickly with the demon/sacred water combo that they're being built back super strong

but from then on we only see growth through eating, but after the hydra fight his stats multiply ridiculously which would mean either

a. he ate the meat and it was so much more powerful it super buffed him

b. the age of gods magic/training in Oscar's for 2 months buffed him

c. when he tanked the aurora attack and used the sacred water it rebuilt him way stronger

(if this has been brought up a dozen times i'm sorry i've only read a few dozen pages of this thread)

Spoiler for spoiler:
ratiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 15:45   Link #7529
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratiller View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

also I'm a bit uncertain about one aspect of Hajime's growth, does he only get stronger from eating demons or does he grow stronger by taking attacks/cellular recovery. Originally when he gains his powers the explanation is that his cells are being torn apart and repaired so quickly with the demon/sacred water combo that they're being built back super strong

but from then on we only see growth through eating, but after the hydra fight his stats multiply ridiculously which would mean either

c. when he tanked the aurora attack and used the sacred water it rebuilt him way stronger

(if this has been brought up a dozen times i'm sorry i've only read a few dozen pages of this thread)

Spoiler for spoiler:
c. makes it sound like he's a Saiyan.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 15:46   Link #7530
ratiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
c. makes it sound like he's a Saiyan.
dude he already has a red aura that multiplies his powers..it's only a matter of time until we get super saiyan hajime
ratiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 15:50   Link #7531
Hokoga

Quote:
dude he already has a red aura that multiplies his powers..it's only a matter of time until we get super saiyan hajime
well I don't doubt that it might happen, and to your question I'm pretty sure the answer is b.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 15:58   Link #7532
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for spoiler:
I'm pretty sure it's because he has a ridiculously high magic stat.
It was said when they first got the status plates that the stats grow faster the higher the magic stat is.
Hajime has a ridiculous magic stat, so his stats grow at a ridiculous pace from training and fighting.
Old 2014-10-04, 15:59   Link #7533
Quol
That Guy

He gets strong by eating stronger monsters. Eating monsters gives him stats+abilities although the stronger the monster is compared to Hajime the greater the chance of getting an ability.

It was also explained that you can increase your stats by training physically or mentally and that the higher your magic stat is the faster your overall stats grow. After beating the Hydra he spent the next 2 months training physically and mentally (in the OP treasure room) and on top of that his 2k+ magic stat probably made his overall stats increase really fast.

As for the cell destruction/reconstruction it was explained as humans exercising really hard and the next day feeling sore, just to a larger degree. It would happen to everyone that ate magic beasts, Kouki included, but normally everyone would die since a normal human's regeneration would be waaaay slower than the destruction process.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 16:41   Link #7534
Althalus57

Ok guys who wish to see Shia play with the soldier like rabbit do on the moon with moshi aka smashing him with her hammer until he is all splatered on the ground?

Speaking of this: do you think that it is because of this legend that Hajime gave Shia an hammer as a weapon?
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 16:44   Link #7535
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althalus57 View Post
Ok guys who wish to see Shia play with the guard like rabbit do on the moon with moshi aka smashing him with her hammer until he is all splatered on the ground?

Speaking of this: do you think that it is because of this legend that Hajime gave Shia an hammer as a weapon?
Maybe. Then again, Shia really has no weapon skills to speak of and a hammer is fairly easy to pick up in terms of using it. Coupled with her body strengthening ability, teaching her how to simply smash things would seem to get the fastest return.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 17:11   Link #7536
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
Mio on his head, tio and shia on his foots(bc shameless and pervert), yue sitted in the middle cause she's the main waifu, kaori around the neck, shizuku by the hand, and we still got 2 arms and another hand free.
They can always take turns.

Din't include mio's mom cause milfs always know when's the rigth time to attack and be clingy.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 17:15   Link #7537
Althalus57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSilverSky View Post
Mio on his head, tio and shia on his foots(bc shameless and pervert), yue sitted in the middle cause she's the main waifu, kaori around the neck, shizuku by the hand, and we still got 2 arms and another hand free.
They can always take turns.

Din't include mio's mom cause milfs always know when's the rigth time to attack and be clingy.
Shame on you for forgeting Aiko sensei ( and accessorly the elf granddaughter ^^)
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 17:16   Link #7538
ndII

So yea...

After reading from page1 and finally manage to making it here while passing a total of about 120 page of Kouki(bashing, why I hate Kouki, etc. scattered all over the thread), 114 page worth of other discussion( who's the better mc, mc vs mc of a different LN/WN, asking for LN/WN recommendation, etc.), and finally the 143 page about the WN and it spoiler discussions...... it was sure painful reading yet some what pleasurable.....looks like I gain a masochist switch that got flipped.

Well joke aside, thanks for the spoils and translation work in which I will be starting to read after this post lol.

One thing I noticed in the thread is that every one seems to be fond of Miyu....cant wait to see if she is really that adorable.

Spoiler for Haulia:
ndII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 17:31   Link #7539
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

^That image is too violent for my eyes how about
Spoiler for Kam?:

Old 2014-10-04, 18:29   Link #7540
NP-3228

Quote:
dude you forgot to hug him from the back and lean on him. One spot left for shizuku.
NP-3228 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel