AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-23, 16:25   Link #7041
Blackshiinobi

this is great work T2

i'am one of those who can't do GT , in the first place english is my 3rd language so .. yeah

anyways please don't do the same mistake as this forum did, if you start translating from ch100 then make a folder where we can find all the translation not just put them in the forum 1 by 1 that just make it impossible to find (you know with kouki's bashing and all the spoilers)

but seriously man that will make our life much much easier since we will have to only wait 30 weeks to get updated otherwise we will never catch up to you guys

thank you
Blackshiinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 16:28   Link #7042
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshiinobi View Post
anyways please don't do the same mistake as this forum did, if you start translating from ch100 then make a folder where we can find all the translation not just put them in the forum 1 by 1 that just make it impossible to find (you know with kouki's bashing and all the spoilers)
the very first post... opening post.....

anything translated later was either minor bits and pieces or quick summaries.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 16:29   Link #7043
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harens View Post
I don't know why she's being helped by the devils, she's of no use anymore(even though she's a powerful necromancer, and may have been given ancient magic by the devils), she's lost her best advantage, being in the shadows.
And I don't think that she's powerfull enough to keep rising an army from the dead, so her use is limited(in a sense that it would pose little threat to Hajime).
Hero bewitching purposes? Something like come to the Dark Side, we have hot necromancers crazy about you here.
Which may happen very soon, considering Kouki and his circustances at the moment(aka can't be hero, not really helpfull also wasn't he suppost to be smart? Can't he see he was being used in the distraction)
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 16:35   Link #7044
Quol
That Guy

She can still be useful other than the powerful necro-magic. If they know about Kouki then the demons can play her against him, and unless our resident hero has something against psychopathic murdering yandere hellbent on killing people and turn them into mindless slaves. Then im sure he wont attack her and end up losing another battle.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 16:40   Link #7045
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
I don't know why she's being helped by the devils, she's of no use anymore(even though she's a powerful necromancer, and may have been given ancient magic by the devils), she's lost her best advantage, being in the shadows.
And I don't think that she's powerfull enough to keep rising an army from the dead, so her use is limited(in a sense that it would pose little threat to Hajime).
Even so, the nut bitch is still a cheat in that other world. The Gods can try to brainwash more classmates later to obtain more pawns. I think if Tio is already that powerful, chance is Gods can brainwash the rest of the Ryujin race to stir up more troubles for Hajime and co. Maybe they can even modify the nut bitch to become a customized Valkyrie so she can fight on par with our MC. Who knows? Anything is possible because we don't know how strong were the Gods, but they were strong enough to turn the people against the Liberator organization, wiping them out until only 7 strongest remained.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 18:43   Link #7046
Sarka

Necro bitch might not seem that useful anymore, but she's not useless. She's still a powerful unit, that can be of use later. You don't simply throw away a powerful cheat like that. She is at least more useful than regular soldier devil, and they get keep around.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 18:57   Link #7047
Digibeast
Going digital

Hahaha I just watch Full Metal Panic fumofu and it seems like the rugby training is exactly like what Hajime did to the Halua tribe... XD from the brutality to the insults up to the calling the weapons(tauru kodachi)/ball a girl's name! and even their mantra! it really cracks me up!!!

and the game gave the perfect visuals for the Halia x bearman fight XD... minus the weapons...
Old 2014-09-23, 19:28   Link #7048
Iamis

The biggest reason to not keep her around is trust issues, she betrayed her friends, Yeah she is more powerful than the average devil soldier but when you are that powerful Trust is even more of an issue
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 19:32   Link #7049
Mampi
Blah Blah Blah Mage

Never trusting her is a given, though Eri wanting zombie Kouki makes it easy for her to be manipulated (sort of).
Old 2014-09-23, 19:46   Link #7050
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mampi View Post
Never trusting her is a given, though Eri wanting zombie Kouki makes it easy for her to be manipulated (sort of).
I agree. Eri is really kind of predictable despite her psychopathy, so she can be trusted to a certain extent. Also, she really doesn't have anywhere else to go.

The question is, does she offer enough unique abilities for the devils to deal with her now that she has lost her value as a traitor? She is above average in that world, but not THAT good. How common are necromancers among them?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 23:00   Link #7051
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I agree. Eri is really kind of predictable despite her psychopathy, so she can be trusted to a certain extent. Also, she really doesn't have anywhere else to go.

The question is, does she offer enough unique abilities for the devils to deal with her now that she has lost her value as a traitor? She is above average in that world, but not THAT good. How common are necromancers among them?
Even if they are common, she's still likely better than them by a mile. She's no Hajime. But remember that the difference between a cheat and a normal is still quite vast. Plus if they take her through a dungeon she'll probably get much stronger.
People compare her to Irregulars like Freed and Hajime but fact is, she had the hero team in checkmate and they had to get bailed out by Hajime.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 23:56   Link #7052
Shyxx

Where can i find ch.100?
Shyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 23:59   Link #7053
Mampi
Blah Blah Blah Mage

If your talking about T2, he said he would release it in bulk after catching up to the latest chapters.
Old 2014-09-24, 00:42   Link #7054
The_Codfish

Quote:
Hmmm, I'm under the impression that LB was always x3 and LB+ just upgrades the x3 to x5 not separate.
Regular LB exhausts him and LB+ paralyzes him.

I honestly wish the author gave greater details about the skills.
Yeah, regular is 3x, advanced is 5x. The difference between the two is that the regular version lasts longer while the advanced form of the move could only last 30 seconds. The payment for the first is a reduction in abilities (stats down), but I think the stated reason Kouki was paralyzed after using the advanced limit break was because he used the regular form just a little while ago and that his body was still recovering from that.

His stats after 4 months can't be compared to Yue, Shia, and Tio (who were at level 75, 40, and 89 respectively) at a little over 2 months. Given all their experiences (which were much harsher than the kind of challenges Kouki's group faced over at Orcus' dungeon), their rate of growth would be even larger than Kouki's (level 1, all stats at 100; level 10, all stats at 200; level 72, all stats at 880). Who knows what the max level for Shia's people are (or if all the demi-humans have the same max level), but considering they're all assured to be 'super-humans' like Hajime, they'll all probably break through the limit of what's natural for their respective races (Yue and Shia deviate from the norm and Tio is the strongest champion of her people). What's Yue's race even classified as, by the way? I know the church just categorized Tio's people as demi-humans since they transformed into dragons, but what about vampires?

Quote:
I don't know about 30k, but his highest stat being 20k~ would be believable. Even though he fought a lot, Miledi and Nointo were the only ones as stronger than him (he was showing off against Tio and Freed was doing assassination which is way different from combat).
Nointo actually wasn't 'superior' to him in stats.They were quite equal in battle (once Aiko was taken out of Hajime's hands). The major difference between them was that Nointo had an infinite supply of magic. And with Miledi, let's not forget about the magic dampener put in place within the dungeon and her home ground advantage (she could manipulate the entire room's geography). I wouldn't be surprised if Miledi herself was on the same level as Nointo (sans the infinite magic supply), considering that she and the other Liberators fought against God in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
I think that Hajime is overall stronger than the nun.
The reason she was able to fight on par with Hajime was because;
-Hajime's time for limit break is limited unlike her limit break
-The priests previously used their chants to weaken him so he was at a weakened state fighting her
Ishtar wasn't able to continue the spell. He and his people seemed to be preoccupied with taking down Tio at that time; however, ironically, by the time Hajime's battle with Nointo had finished, he had become confident enough that Tio would be unable to pierce the temple's barrier to continue the weakening spell. A little bit too late to be of any use, even if Aiko hadn't helped Tio destroy the barrier.

The fact that Hajime's limit break had a time limit, though, doesn't preclude the fact that he and Nointo were rather equal stat-wise (ignoring the differences their respective equipment and magic brought; Nointo's disintegration magic has a lot of uses in breaking down defenses and, with the pile-bunker, Hajime's destructive potential is huge and may have even possibly surpassed Nointo's). It was his ingenuity and tools that allowed him to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
if your talking about that limit break during the fight... Hajime destroyed that and it was impossible to restore, otherwise the puppet would reactivate and Kaori wouldn't have a new body.
No, Hajime was able to restore the magic stone using Reproduction magic (What are the terms currently being used here for all the Age of God magics?), it's just that the infinite power source (likely Nointo's connection to God) was severed.

Nointo can't be resurrected without the Soul Magic (if she even had a soul in the first place), I believe. The Reproduction Magic fixes the body, but that's not enough to restore life to it. Her body still possessed her muscle memory, but the 'spark of life' (perhaps a direct connection to God?) Nointo had was lost. Also, as long as I'm speaking about Nointo, anyone else think that there's really only one 'God' instead of many? Since Nointo apparently switches between the sides she supports depending on the orders of God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
Can anyone give some detail about the five magic of god age that hajime obtained
And which one he has aptitude for it beside the creation magic
The 5 he currently has are Creation, Gravity, Space, Reproduction, and Soul Magic.

He has no aptitude for any of them except Creation Magic. To have aptitude is to be able to use spells in relation to that magic. However, in conjunction with Creation Magic, he's not limited in the ways he wishes to express the effects of those magics. He simply needs to find a way to 'translate' their uses in some sort of understandable and related form when he creates a new tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
How did hajime kill Nointo? Since her body was unharmed
And is there possibility of her returning and taking control of her body ?
Her body wasn't unharmed. After using some bolos imbued with spacial magic to restrain her movement, he used his upgraded pile driver (improved tools + space & gravity magic) to break through her defenses and blow a hole through her chest.

Quote:
Eri wasn't given 'ancient magic' by the devils. She attained her ability to reproduce a person's mind and personality through her own efforts. It was stated in the story that it was her 'frightful level of obsession' that allowed her to reach the territory of the age of god magics. Possibly, all the 'cheat' students have that potential. It's just a matter of wanting it strongly enough (hence Hajime's sermon towards Kouki; Kouki, who only felt like he 'must' do something, had a weaker will and wouldn't be able to get as strong as Hajime who became strong because there was something he 'wanted' to do) to reach for it. Freed may have been the same way as well; if he attained the age of god magic by his own efforts rather than having it handed to him by his God, his level of strength may be Kouki's end state. 'Course, being a 'cheat' just can't compare to being a 'monster'.

Quote:

Her use is in her ability to almost completely reproduce a person's former character when she raises them up into a zombie. The devils, who have been causing chaos in human territory while trying to claim the other great dungeons, would likely find her abilities very useful. Political manipulation made easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
Even if they are common, she's still likely better than them by a mile. She's no Hajime. But remember that the difference between a cheat and a normal is still quite vast. Plus if they take her through a dungeon she'll probably get much stronger.
People compare her to Irregulars like Freed and Hajime but fact is, she had the hero team in checkmate and they had to get bailed out by Hajime.
Freed isn't even an 'irregular' himself. Top level cheat, yeah, but he's not strong enough to rival either Hajime or Yue (and that's including his army of monsters as his personal strength). Strong enough to amuse God, but weak enough that he won't derail God's plans like Hajime has; a good pawn like Ishtar, to say it in Nointo's words. Back at the volcano, Hajime's party was preoccupied with protecting him in his weakened state and yet they were still able to chase Freed off. Without the handicap of needing to protect someone else, Yue was able to trounce Freed quite soundly (although he still escaped).

Last edited by The_Codfish; 2014-09-24 at 01:01.
The_Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 01:11   Link #7055
Mampi
Blah Blah Blah Mage

Certainly Hajime was limited against those 2, but they don't have to have higher stats to challenge him to grow stronger. As we've seen, stats only provide distinct advantages and are there just to show their growth.
Old 2014-09-24, 01:27   Link #7056
Brin A'sair

Just a quick question.

Does Hajime have any actual reason to think that magic from this world world would still work if he returned to his original world? If it does not, wouldn't that mean that he would return both powerless and missing both an arm and an eye? Or does he think that if he returned he would somehow be restored to the body he had when he left?

And that brings up another question: As changed in appearance as he is from what he once was, if he did not become restored to his former appearance upon returning, would his parents even believe that he was their son?
Brin A'sair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 01:28   Link #7057
The_Codfish

Well, levels are there to show growth, however stats give a distinct measure of their physical & magical capabilities. The variances arise from their special skills and equipment, among other things. Tio's ability to transform, for example. While her strength is close to Shia's in her dragon form, her size adds a new variable to the comparison. If it was a simple match of strength, I'm sure Tio would be able to easily push Shia back if the latter was bare-handed (although with her special hammer, Shia could knock Tio back).

Using a different example, there was the recent-ish battle Kouki had against Eri's zombies. While the zombies were able to access the limits of their bodies' physical strength, they would still be no match for Kouki's arm strength. However, since they had him in a perfect restraint, even when he unleashed the derived version of his limit break skill, Kouki couldn't break out of their grapple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin A'sair View Post
Just a quick question.

Does Hajime have any actual reason to think that magic from this world world would still work if he returned to his original world? If it does not, wouldn't that mean that he would return both powerless and missing both an arm and an eye? Or does he think that if he returned he would somehow be restored to the body he had when he left?

And that brings up another question: As changed in appearance as he is from what he once was, if he did not become restored to his former appearance upon returning, would his parents even believe that he was their son?
Not much thought has been put into this yet. It's not like Hajime has actually put any thought into whether or not he'd want to return to the other world or into using his magical powers for anything back on Earth, so there hasn't been any reason for him to wonder if he could continue to use his magical power or not after returning. Rather, he hasn't really explained anything outwardly of how he plans to continue living on in Japan after returning to it.
Old 2014-09-24, 01:40   Link #7058
bludvein

At this point, he could probably regain his arm and eye if he wished with regeneration magic before going back.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 01:44   Link #7059
Xacual

Also personally I'd say that the fact that magic was able to reach on to Earth and grab the class implies magic still works there.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 01:45   Link #7060
The_Codfish

Quote:
At this point, he could probably regain his arm and eye if he wished with regeneration magic before going back.
And his hair color. And probably remove the red tattoos on his body too.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel